posted
Total Posts
show more
UnderminE
holy shit yellow stars

this map is history itself, rank4respect
Irreversible
General

I think the hitsounds in the first part could be a bit louder. Maybe 60% would be better.
Don't feel like naziing at all, because yeah, it's pretty old I guess, the flow is okay most of the time, so it's going to be a really short checking mod.

Insane

01:46:286 (1) - http://puu.sh/6OUDs/b60ac26033.jpg What do you think of this pattern here? Imo it has a pretty great flow, you'd have to adjust 2 circle afterwards tho. Totally up to you!

Hard

01:18:118 (5) - Sounds like a hitsound is missing here.. not sure if you were just following a pattern tho. Maybe add whistle on the end?

Baka's Normal

02:13:767 (5) - add a NC to empahsize the end?

Gabe's Easy

Kinda can't believe that this is 4 years old

00:51:324 (3,3) - add a finish on boths end? Sounds really empty and really quiet and boring without that, I guess.
01:49:950 (3,3) - same here (copy paste whuehu)
02:13:767 (7) - NC? same reason as in bakaris

Even if this is 4 years old, it's not a bad map at all. There are way worse ones
Aurele
http://puu.sh/6OWoI.txt

I'm unsure about these finishes.. they sounds a bit weird and random. Except this NC, if Bakari does it, it should be fine in my end.
Topic Starter
ZLOdeuka-

Irreversible wrote:

General

I think the hitsounds in the first part could be a bit louder. Maybe 60% would be better. fixed
Don't feel like naziing at all, because yeah, it's pretty old I guess, the flow is okay most of the time, so it's going to be a really short checking mod.

Insane

01:46:286 (1) - http://puu.sh/6OUDs/b60ac26033.jpg What do you think of this pattern here? Imo it has a pretty great flow, you'd have to adjust 2 circle afterwards tho. Totally up to you! not fixed :<

Hard

01:18:118 (5) - Sounds like a hitsound is missing here.. not sure if you were just following a pattern tho. Maybe add whistle on the end? not fixed :<

Baka's Normal

02:13:767 (5) - add a NC to empahsize the end? fixed

Gabe's Easy

Kinda can't believe that this is 4 years old

00:51:324 (3,3) - add a finish on boths end? Sounds really empty and really quiet and boring without that, I guess.
01:49:950 (3,3) - same here (copy paste whuehu)
02:13:767 (7) - NC? same reason as in bakaris

Even if this is 4 years old, it's not a bad map at all. There are way worse ones
thanks
Irreversible
After some metadata Fixing on Gabe's diff (tags and epileptic warning), let's rank some history!

Ranked!~
Topic Starter
ZLOdeuka-

Irreversible wrote:

After some metadata Fixing on Gabe's diff (tags and epileptic warning), let's rank some history!

Ranked!~
Thanks! <3
Topic Starter
ZLOdeuka-
riffy
Glad to see it ranked. Congratulations.
Kodora
Gratz!!
spboxer3
finally ranked, gratz :3
Secretpipe
Finally ranked after 4 years c:
Gratz :3
Andrea
Congrats ;)
Sonnyc
grats~
Beige
Finally~ Grats~ xD
Asphyxia
You guys did it, awesome job!
Topic Starter
ZLOdeuka-
Thanks all! <3
787B

UnderminE wrote:

holy shit yellow stars

this map is history itself, rank4respect
Aurele
congratulation !! ♥
Leader
I guess this is a record.

Congrats, anyway!
p3n
Irre pls. You ninja-ed this from me :(

Congratz for the rank anyway!
Derekku
The first Ke$ha map ranked in nearly 2 years; congrats!

By the way, I added "kesha" as an online tag since "ke$ha" isn't searchable.
Selisi
finally..Congratz~
Aurele

Derekku wrote:

The first Ke$ha map ranked in nearly 2 years; congrats!

By the way, I added "kesha" as an online tag since "ke$ha" isn't searchable.
2 YEARS?

TIME TO MAP MORE KE$HA.
Satori
Какая мерзость.
Avishay
fastest rank ever, gz.