forum

Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on March 27, 2015 at 8:25:31 AM

Artist: Tritonal
Title: Anchor (Noisestorm Remix)
Tags: DnB Drum and bass
BPM: 175
Filesize: 2993kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insanchor (4.46 stars, 332 notes)
Download: Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
DnB really is the best, isn't it? :D
RVMathew
Hi there. I found a major change you need to make.

Artist: It is Tritonal, not Tritonial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjfzEUaamCs
The link is evidence that it is Tritonal, not Tritonial.
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid
oh whoops my bad
Lemmmy
There is some extremely strange timing going on, and its probably just an offset thing.
00:33:064 (1) - Check out here. If you just use this as a base to correct the offset, the whole map should work fine.
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid

LemonLake wrote:

There is some extremely strange timing going on, and its probably just an offset thing.
00:33:064 (1) - Check out here. If you just use this as a base to correct the offset, the whole map should work fine. fixed. The notes where just misplaced.
Famous
Yo Teigu! o/

Remove "noisestorm", "remix" and "anchor" from the tags. Since they're already named in the title you don't have to add this to the tags. Also add "drum and bass" in the tags.

If you need any GD for this song, you can text me. c; I really love that song. :D
Topic Starter
Kaitou Kid

-Famous- wrote:

Yo Teigu! o/

Remove "noisestorm", "remix" and "anchor" from the tags. Since they're already named in the title you don't have to add this to the tags. Also add "drum and bass" in the tags. done

If you need any GD for this song, you can text me. c; I really love that song. :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.