forum

Fullscreen or Windowed and why??

posted
Total Posts
show more
BackOffMe50ft
windowed because I used to use fullscreen on my tiny 1366x768 laptop and I'm carrying over the measurements to my big monitor.
Zephi
Borderless ( so yeah... fullscreen) so i'm focused in the game and not getting distracted by another windows or pop ups from skype for example
bigfeh
Uh... windowed fullscreen?
Karuta-_old_1
Full Screen whenever possible, Windowed only during multitask
Arcanum
Fullscreen because it looks the best and I can maintain a 7,000 FPS
Whip
Windowed because my crap pc can handle it better
yliysi
fullscreen, because i think the quality is better lol
S i R i R u
Fullscreen (borderless) because I seem to lose focus in windowed games
Szymek
Fullscreen, because its easier duhh can see everything.
-Platyken-
Borderless window because I can
Pituophis
fullscreen on my laptop (17.3" screen) and windowed on my parents pc because the monitor is huge (21.5").
ZenithPhantasm
Windowed because I use a custom resolution which I can adjust in very fine increments instead of the usual ones in the drop down menu.
abraker
fullscreen, more FPS
chaee
Full screen because bigger circle size and jumps are ezpz
repr1se
Why not both?

Borderless, bitches.
Shiyzo

Harumi wrote:

Windowed because my monitor is huge
so is my dick huehuehuheuheuheuhue
Suirenni
fullscreen, never even tried windowed.
Eiuh
Windowed. When i was new to the game i watched an episode of the osu!academy(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8fpJKCjTvM)
where ztrot mentioned the fact that you have to move around less with a smaller window.

Since then i've been used to it and whenever i try fullscreen nowadays everything feels too big and far apart.
-Atri-
Windowed, my tablet is too huge and I don't wanna buy a new one, yet
Chaosemerald
Windowed when I'm playing Taiko and Mania, because I just prefer it that way
Full screen when I'm playing Standard, because my mouse moves too fast in windowed mode, even though raw input is activated
BlackGoldSaw
Fullscreen. I never play anything any other way, unless I don't have a choice. I have terrible ADHD, so if there is something else to catch my attention, it will.
HootOwlStar
windowed. it aids in window switching which is necessary to me + less lags are experienced while playing
DeletedUser_6709840
Windowed, for multitasking
Tae

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Windowed, for multitasking
_handholding
Fullscreen otherwise my laptop will drop to negative fps
levesterz
Fullscreen so that i can see tje smaller circle size better
Ruuji
Fullscreen, I can't play Osu! windowed. It's just something in my head that doesn't allow me playing that game windowed.
Bubby Cat
Windowed because my monitor is fairly big
Axon
Windowed for raw input xd
D0HERRITT
I like to play in fullscreen mode.

Also, I like to keep the resolution in a 4:3 aspect ratio. It helps when you need to spin, and also the playfield is limited to a square anyway. I think this gives it an advantage.
Voor
Fullscreen, so I can focus.
Adorn
Windowed, full area tablet.
SoNiCtHeDgE
windowed,because my computer is too slow to run in full screen mode... :( (so I am going to assemble a new one)
jyling
Fullscreen ,because each time the windows switch wallpaper my latency became over 300, but it doesn't happen on fullscreen and also I am more accurate when on fullscreen
NeXt4r_
fulllscreen dude
Espionage724
Fullscreen; Windowed offers no benefit that I can see in my case and also introduces any window manager latency into the mix.