forum

Deco*27 feat.Spacelectro - Delusion Tax (Big Room House Remi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_none_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2015년 3월 22일 일요일 at 오전 5:32:50

Artist: Deco*27 feat.Spacelectro
Title: Delusion Tax (Big Room House Remix)
Tags: nico nico douga vocaloid hatsune miku
BPM: 133
Filesize: 6919kb
Play Time: 04:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. 010n Style (4.32 stars, 1386 notes)
Download: Deco*27 feat.Spacelectro - Delusion Tax (Big Room House Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

show me rank taiko maps, but i'll throw all of rank maps!
Razorflamekun
Hi there. You asked me for a guest difficulty, and I would be willing to do one, under one condition:

You MUST redo most of your Taiko difficulty.

I'll help you along, but the current Taiko difficulty is not mapped correctly.

General:

You use way too many finishes. You need to save finishes for emphasis only. Big red notes are for those that provide emphasis. Big blue notes are reserved for cymbal crashes and the like.

Finishers (notes with finishes on them) cannot be used in 1/4th note streams in any way, shape, or form. This is an unrankable issue that needs to be solved.

The metadata for this song is wrong. Hatsune Mike is featured in this song, but I'd ask someone who is more able to help with metadata to help you with this.

Taiko is meant to follow the rhythm of the song. Your current difficulty does not accomplish this.

There are segments where you use few notes when there should be more notes to follow the rhythm more. One such location is 01:35:682. This should also be a kiai segment that ends here: 01:55:531.

Finally, sliders are meant to be used very, very rarely. An example of an acceptable slider would be like this: 03:06:809. This is a good placement of a slider, or drumroll. 03:34:779 - Here is another good placement.

04:25:757 - Starting here, I wouldn't map this part of the song. In fact, I'd just cut it out of the .mp3. Not only is it unpleasant to listen to, but it would make the map better if you didn't map it. (Don't follow my suggestion without consulting someone else first. This is the kind of thing that could make or break a map. Getting a second opinion would be a good option here.)

Read and understand the Taiko ranking criteria before attempting to remap your Taiko difficulty. Once you've finished, let me know and I'll take another look at it and see how you did.

Give me kudos if and only if you found this post helpful :)

Good luck!
Topic Starter
_none_old
??

Razorflamekun wrote:

Hi there. You asked me for a guest difficulty, and I would be willing to do one, under one condition:

You MUST redo most of your Taiko difficulty.

I'll help you along, but the current Taiko difficulty is not mapped correctly.

General:

You use way too many finishes. You need to save finishes for emphasis only. Big red notes are for those that provide emphasis. Big blue notes are reserved for cymbal crashes and the like.

Finishers (notes with finishes on them) cannot be used in 1/4th note streams in any way, shape, or form. This is an unrankable issue that needs to be solved.

The metadata for this song is wrong. Hatsune Mike is featured in this song, but I'd ask someone who is more able to help with metadata to help you with this.

Taiko is meant to follow the rhythm of the song. Your current difficulty does not accomplish this.

There are segments where you use few notes when there should be more notes to follow the rhythm more. One such location is 01:35:682. This should also be a kiai segment that ends here: 01:55:531.

Finally, sliders are meant to be used very, very rarely. An example of an acceptable slider would be like this: 03:06:809. This is a good placement of a slider, or drumroll. 03:34:779 - Here is another good placement.

04:25:757 - Starting here, I wouldn't map this part of the song. In fact, I'd just cut it out of the .mp3. Not only is it unpleasant to listen to, but it would make the map better if you didn't map it. (Don't follow my suggestion without consulting someone else first. This is the kind of thing that could make or break a map. Getting a second opinion would be a good option here.)

Read and understand the Taiko ranking criteria before attempting to remap your Taiko difficulty. Once you've finished, let me know and I'll take another look at it and see how you did.

Give me kudos if and only if you found this post helpful :)

Good luck!

this is not going to rank. so, i don't need to fix this.

and if you don't want to make guest diff, don't reply this.
Razorflamekun
I'm very willing to help you out and make a GD. The thing is that your difficulty has to be able to be rankable. I don't want to spend the time making the guest difficulty if you aren't willing to take the time to fix your own difficulty. I really want to help you become a better mapper, and I really think your basics in mapping are solid. You just need a little fine-tuning and you'll be able to make good maps in no time! I trust in you to be able to do that!

Just work on your reworking of your map, and I can help you with anything if you get stuck :) I'm here to help :)

NO KDS
Topic Starter
_none_old
??

Razorflamekun wrote:

I'm very willing to help you out and make a GD. The thing is that your difficulty has to be able to be rankable. I don't want to spend the time making the guest difficulty if you aren't willing to take the time to fix your own difficulty. I really want to help you become a better mapper, and I really think your basics in mapping are solid. You just need a little fine-tuning and you'll be able to make good maps in no time! I trust in you to be able to do that!

Just work on your reworking of your map, and I can help you with anything if you get stuck :) I'm here to help :)

NO KDS

yeh, so you want to help me to rank this?

that's will be can if i interested to rank map against friendship mappers.

normal mapper will suck at modding and sp, also catch bng or qat.

but friendship mapper isn't suck at everything. there's always mod and bng(qat).

so, i know you don't want make guest diff.
Razorflamekun
Not true. You have the potential to be a great mapper, but you need to believe in yourself! Yes, the mods you get will be mostly general mods at first, but once you hone your mapping skill, you'll get more in-depth mods and you'll be a better mapper for it.

I don't have any maps ranked yet, either, but I haven't given up hope! I know they'll be ranked! I just have to work hard at it and eventually, the reward comes !

And yes, I do want to do a GD for your map! :)

NO KDS
Topic Starter
_none_old
??

Razorflamekun wrote:

Not true. You have the potential to be a great mapper, but you need to believe in yourself! Yes, the mods you get will be mostly general mods at first, but once you hone your mapping skill, you'll get more in-depth mods and you'll be a better mapper for it.

I don't have any maps ranked yet, either, but I haven't given up hope! I know they'll be ranked! I just have to work hard at it and eventually, the reward comes !

NO KDS

if u still want to make GD in this map, just ahead.

and pleas don't point out my taiko mapping style.

1/4 big note is still discuss rank. i don't care about that cuz almost of taiko user is japanese and double screen user.

and taiko is most unplayable mod on osu. don't care about hacker on taiko mod than others.
Razorflamekun

_none wrote:

??

Razorflamekun wrote:

NO KDS

if u still want to make GD in this map, just ahead.

and pleas don't point out my taiko mapping style.

1/4 big note is still discuss rank. i don't care about that cuz almost of taiko user is japanese and double screen user.

and taiko is most unplayable mod on osu. don't care about hacker on taiko mod than others.
If you aren't willing to fix the unrankable issue, then I have no choice but to decline your GD request. Sorry I couldn't help you.