forum

Chee-Z 1v1 Mini-Tourney #2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Crowve
Esti
I like the new implementations, oh and you already have me on skype. This time moepat will have to change that welcome.wav
Clyine

Pogge wrote:

But this tournament will stay the way it is, sorry about that! >:
;-; I'll go cry in a corner ;-;

good luck with the tournament ;-;
[ Piyori ]
clyine hacker report pls
Purps
I'll be here Saturday @ 1pm EST.
Not sure about Sunday. I'll update post when I get the info back from work.

#ANNOYING YELLOW COLOR FOR FONT CAUSE I'M COOL

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Topic Starter
Pogge
Some updates:

- Participant status is now FULL but you can still signup to be in the waiting list.
- Maps are now out, order will be given later.
- Bracket system and their maps will be given later.
Cadenza
oh wow dat rave up
Yuucliwood
I'll show up for sure :>
Touwa
Sign me up pogge ma boy!

I think i'm too late though :'(
Jintai
what time would it be for me, saturday and sunday? 13:00 GMT-5/EST (USA & Canada) sorry i suck at converting timezones
Topic Starter
Pogge

Jintai wrote:

what time would it be for me, saturday and sunday? 13:00 GMT-5/EST (USA & Canada) sorry i suck at converting timezones
13:00 GMT -5/EST would be 1PM for you. :)

More updates:

- Added maps to group stage.
- Group stage system out: Click here!
Cookiemaid
Gonna retreat to give others a chance. Also, personal problems right now :(
flaxxen
I'll join
Topic Starter
Pogge
SIGN-UPS BACK OPEN

The first people to make a post and actually respond to me on Skype will have the highest priority!

Currently 2-4 spots open, as of this post.
Zweihander-
I'm down like a clown Charlie Brown
Natalie
yes helo sign me up
Topic Starter
Pogge
SIGN-UPS CLOSED

All spots taken and sign-ups are now closed.

Thanks Everyone, Good Luck and Have Fun to the participants! \o/
Ayitzchance
Thanks for hosting and gg to all~
voidlessheart
Im in
Topic Starter
Pogge
Tournament is now over!

Congratulations to Moepat for winning the tournament!

I would like to say thank you to the following:

Cookiemaid – Offered to help me from the start, helped with making decisions and volunteered to debug some stuff. Thanks a lot Cookie! :)

[ Piyori ] – Also offered to help me from the start, helped with some decisions and has been there for me when I needed her. Thanks again, you da best :) even though I hate when you call me master

[ Bub ] - Helped with some decisions, thanks again Bub <3 :D sorry I didn't rig it for you

Bagelwin – Agreed to commentate with me and Tryaway, helped with some decisions and also agreed to play a show-match after the tournament. Thanks dude ;)

Tryaway – Offered help since this forum thread was posted. I didn't really know him but he has helped me a lot with the decisions and stuffs. Thanks :)

Yuucliwood, Estivarus, and DictatorChicken – Volunteered to help me debug stuff, thanks to all of you, especially Esti who helped multiple times. :)

- Luan - and Noizmaker - For substituting the players that weren't here. Thanks both :)

Every participant - For making the event even possible, fun and entertaining. And a thanks to those who turned up!

osu! staff - For replying very quickly to my emails and granting me access to use the multi-spectator client. (even though it was difficult to use). Thank you. :)

And sorry if I forgot anyone else. =(

Hope to see you all next time, this was a fun event to host and I hope you guys had fun too. Peace! ;)