- Difficulty Spread : ☑
- Unsnapped objects : ☑
- Audio bitrate over 192 kbps : ☑
- Timeline Issues : ☑
- Combo Colors : ☑
- Unused hitsounds : ☑
- Hitsounds Issues : ☑
- Inaudible hitsounds : ☑
According to official website and official nicovideo,
The artist name should be 星空 凛 (CV.飯田里穂) & 西木野真姫 (CV.Pile) which would be romanized as Hoshizora Rin (CV.Iida Riho) & Nishikino Maki (CV.Pile) fix this , thanks for it .
- Official YouTube Lantis channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nvpXPyTtjE (0:53~1:40)
- Official NND vid uploaded by Lantis : http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1409214443
when I was writing mod, the metadata was obviously wrong lol
anyway... I just hope this would be helpful at least
- 00:02:470 - Inherited point here MUST be removed to avoid unranking. Just make redline having 40% instead of having another inherited one, otherwise it is unrankbale fix
- 01:05:670 (1) - I'd move this to about x:22 for a better movement & flow ok
- 01:06:470 (2) - If you agree with above suggestion, please move this to a bit right ^
- 01:34:470 (1,2,3,4) - These sliders are quite unexpected imo(which means they are quite tough for the salad). How about reducing a distance slightly? ok
- 01:34:670 - In addition, there's no beat i can hear actually. It'd be better off if you change this part into 1/2 ok
- 01:47:670 (1,1) - Personally I don't understand these sliders. Rather than having them I'd remove them and try this actually(also don't forget to remove greenlines if you're gonna apply my suggestion) re-edit at this part
- 02:28:870 (5) - Could you please remove this note? I feel like it literally is unnecessary. mkay
- 00:02:470 - Already mentioned in the mod for salad. Please remove the green line here and adjust the volume to 40% as well yeah
- 00:02:470 (1,2,3,4) - Using 1/4 sliders in platter isn't recommended as well. Try using 1/2 for it ok
- 00:13:470 (2) - This can be moved to the left slightly(about x:293) to make the movement better ok
- 00:14:270 (4) - The flow here can be improved. Try this ok
- 00:18:870 (1,2) - Blind jumps are not recommended to use in every ctb diffs. Please consider reducing the distance slightly between 1 and 2 ok
- 01:48:070 (1) - This slider should be vertical to avoid the 1/4 jump between 1 and 2. Make it vertical and move to the right slightly sorry , I re-edit at this part
- 01:54:870 (1,2,3) - In my opinion, this part should be mapped with 1/2 slider instead of these 1/4 notes. Try this instead ok
- 02:11:270 (3) - I'd move this to x:320 for a better flow ok
- 02:25:270 (2,3,4,5) - This jumps are just too hard for the platter. At least you should consider reducing the distances ok
- 02:28:570 (2,3,4) - In platter, it's still better to not have jump between 1/4 notes even the distance is small. I'd like to get rid of jump actually. ok
- 02:29:070 (1) - Add whistle on spinner's end just like you did on salad ok
- 00:02:470 - Duplicated timing points are unrankable. Please remove two of inherited points. LOL rip
- 00:27:470 (4,5) - The jump between 4 and 5 is quite unexpected. Please reduce the distance between them okay
- 00:52:070 (1) - I'd ctrl+H this and move it to x:176. Current one makes the movement pretty unnatural ok
- 00:57:470 (1,2) - The jump here is pretty hard as there's the HDash right before this jump. Please move 2 to a bit right ok
- 00:59:670 (2) - How about ctrl+g this and move it to x:212? It seems better imo move a bit to x:208
- 01:08:470 (7,8) - Actually the jump here is quite forced. Try this instead?(ctrl+g and moved to 256) ok
- 01:12:070 (3) - Move this to x:256 to make streams seem better. ok
- 01:12:470 (4) - After applying above suggestion. Please move this to x:360 to make the flow better ok
- 01:17:270 (2) - Could you move this to a bit right to avoid the edge-to-edge jump ? ok
- 01:17:670 (3,4,5) - It's your choice, but I'd make this part like this picture for the sake of flow ok
- 01:19:670 (4) - Please add HDash between 4 and 1 by moving this to the right slightly. It makes the movement way smoother ok
- 01:20:470 (3,4) - Consider reducing the distance. Since it's kinda easy to make a miss here ok
- 01:23:070 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - I'd make this easier since it's quite unexpected and someone would be irritated by this. Plus, there should be a NC on 7 to avoid fruits piled up too much ok, re-edit at this part , idk it will be good or not
- 01:24:470 (1) - Remove finish ok
- 01:37:670 (1,2) - I'd ctrl+g this to a better flow and movement. As these notes come right after the kind of rough 1/4 jumps, it's movement should be arranged ok!
- 01:37:670 (1,2,3) - Try this if you agree with above suggestion ^
- 01:46:470 (7,8) - It's pretty easy to make a miss here. I'd add new hdash between 7 and 8 ok
- 01:48:070 (1) - Ctrl+G ok
- 02:01:670 (1) - How about moving this to x:384? It will make this part plays better ok
- 02:12:670 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Same as 01:23:070 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) -. Also don't forget to add NC on 02:13:170 - yep
- 02:24:070 (1,2) - Try this instead? or at least reduce the distance please re-edit at this part, hope it's good
- 02:24:870 (3,4) - Same as above, try this. You just need to ctrl+h 4 ^
- 02:27:970 (6) - I'd move this to x:484 to emphasize the tail part of the song ok
- 02:28:170 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - If you agree with above, I'd ctrl+h this and just move it to about x:328. Please take this into consideration re-edit at this part , I hope it's good
- 02:29:070 (1) - It's same as platter. Please add whistle on spinner's end as you did on salad ok
- 02:29:170 (1) - Spinner here should be finished at 02:34:570 - like the lower diffs. Also whistle would sound pretty nice so consider having a whistle at the spinner's end
Call me back when it's ready
updated all of it ! thank you !
Krah wrote:Just dropping some words because for me it's not really ready.
To begin I don't think red combo is a good idea specially your combo4 who is the same as the hdash glow.
The thing who bother me here is your spread from platter to rain.
While your platter only have a few number of hdash and easy one, your rain is full of it (even 1/4 and double 1/4).
If you have any doubt you can just compare the begining of the map (till the 1st spinner 00:16:470 (1) - )
Your platter is basically a really easy one when your rain is a hard one.
It's not that worse and it can be easily solved by boosting a bit the platter. Rain can +/- stay even if currently it could be considered as an overdose for this song. i'm making reduce the rain star to 3,34 for balance with salad & platter too , I hope it's good
Ok here we go ...
This diff seems really really overdone for this kind of song because yes a map is supposed to be for a song.
A lot of the diff is mapped as a 300bpm song with a special mention to the 1/8 triplet who doesn't make any sense and who seems random.
Some specific examples :
- 00:02:470 - 00:16:070 - All this part is basically 1/4 spam (with the famous 1/8 triplets) you don't follow the song when you map it. You basically try to create something else, Spec said it was "additional rythm" but I prefer to call it as it's supposed to be , overmapping.
- 00:59:270 - 01:12:070 - ^
- 01:12:070 - 01:18:270 - Repetitive, doesn't make any sense with the song. It's basically a 1/4 slider spam where you just need to hit the dash button and left/right (during 6seconds).
To justify it like that is the proof that you don't have any reason for this kind of stuff (and btw it's some kind of lack of respect to modders)And seriously don't give me the same answer as vhy. You are supposed to map the song not the video.
CLSW wrote:this is not overmapped and pure love.
- 02:01:670 - 02:08:070 - ^ Again the same repetitive and totally not fitting thing
- 02:08:070 - end - Same as previously, 1/4 spam & 1/8 triplets
tl;dr: The diff absolutely doesn't fit to the song. Rank harder maps why not but with the songs who fit please.
My pm box is always open if you have any question
feel free to kd it or not