forum

Help me stop procrastinating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Erasome
I find myself play osu! when I should be working. Please help me stop farming pp :D Thanks
ThatsMyTummy
Step 1.) Uninstall Osu. Step 2.) Profit
Trash Boat
or you could ask somebody to disconnect your router
AutoMedic
Detonate your PC then motivate yourself to buy a new one because your old one just exploded into pieces
GSG95
Nag at yourself or something. dunno.
Friendan
tuez-vous
Bweh
If you want to stop procrastinating I suggest you close your game tabs, take a look at yourself, set your priorities straight, and then go seek some help. Hang around people you want to be like and seek to improve yourself as a craftsman, designer, entrepreneur, or a human being. Or not—make up your mind and pick what you really want. Don't half ass everything when you can't even do one thing right.
Kwonaiden
lol I know how you feel, that urge to wanna play all the time, well anyways.

I am able to control that urge but I guess its because the kinda work I do doesn't really give me that much time to install >.>;

All comes down to the line of work I guess, for me have too much things to juggle and managing others is one of them

whenever I get the chance to, I will read and post in Osu! forums which I must say is a godsent to release the urge.

After work hours I am excited to go home and to get cracking into Osu!

You appreciate the game more and enjoy it when you know you can't play all the time.

So yea. Delete it from your PC and get on with the serious stuff and then veg out at home on Osu! I tend to lose alot of sleep over Osu! but hey

WORTH!
BackOffMe50ft
OP said help me stop procrastinating, not help me quit lol.

Instead of playing just listen to the music while you work.
Or alternatively, blow up your computer. Or git gud and stop procrastinating.
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

If you want to stop procrastinating I suggest you close your game tabs, take a look at yourself, set your priorities straight, and then go seek some help. Hang around people you want to be like and seek to improve yourself as a craftsman, designer, entrepreneur, or a human being. Or not—make up your mind and pick what you really want. Don't half ass everything when you can't even do one thing right.
cbs
iiyo
i cant spoon

Vuelo Eluko
wtf is that reflection, a pool in front of a garage on a patio that's situated on a mountain ledge with nothing but blue skies and ocean beyond it?
BackOffMe50ft
Let's see...a window with its curtains down, to the left that, an extension of the house with an open door and lastly, a person.
lol
Tsukimi Luna
Throw your computer out of the window right next you (y)
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

Do your job and lock this shit, mate. Wouldn't want Colormongrel spreading his Frenchiness here again. :V
Hika
I procrastinate replies all the time, don't worry: keep procrastinating.
Kotaro
Try to recall the reason why you should be doing that thing instead of playing this. I don't know really, It's all up to you.
Gumpy
I always think "nah it's gonna be easy" then I have to do it and it becomes hard.
Allahu Akbar_old_1

then proceed with work