forum

The Real Group - Chili Con Carne

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Ranger

Gero wrote:

No kd since you already gave me one here.

Popping due your offset is kinda off so I would like change it to 1141 instead since it sounds a lot better in my opinion. (I've asked for a couple BNs opinions and they are agree with me.)

General

1. Clean.
Easy

1. 00:08:493 (1) - What about to add a whistle? it feels kinda empty without nothing here.
  2. 00:23:187 (1) - I guess that you're trying to make a symmetrical pattern here, right? consider to move it to X:256 Y:140 for making a perfectly symmetrical pattern with the previous sliders.
  3. 00:37:881 (1) - Same as above, move it to X:128 Y:324, btw remember to do the same thing at 00:47:677 (1) - this part because it's a copy paste.
  4. 01:08:493 - Whistle? sorry
Habi's Normal

1. 00:45:075 (1,2) - Nazi* Stack them properly.
  2. 00:48:595 (2,3) - Same as above. sorry ;w;

Good job.
Hard

1. Nothing to say.
Call me back.
fixed exclude red reply
thanks~
Gero
~ Bubbled ~

For the next BN: Just to clarify that the spread seems perfect to go at the least for me since I checked it several times and I found it nice.
Topic Starter
Ranger

Gero wrote:

~ Bubbled ~

For the next BN: Just to clarify that the spread seems perfect to go at the least for me since I checked it several times and I found it nice.
thank you~ :3
riffy
Hey there.

[Habi's Normal]
  1. Accordng to AiMod there are two uneven stacks. Please, be sure to stack them properly, so that the patterns will work as they're intended to work in-game.
[Hard]
  1. 00:10:630 (2,3) - these two claps sound extra. Why don't we use whistles instead?
  2. 00:13:385 (1,2,3) - minor - while we are at it, you can make a triangle here. :)
Don't forget the mexican spices! :)
Nyukai
I thought the spread was fine enough the first time I modded this but well o.oU
Topic Starter
Ranger

-Bakari- wrote:

Hey there.

[Habi's Normal]
  1. Accordng to AiMod there are two uneven stacks. Please, be sure to stack them properly, so that the patterns will work as they're intended to work in-game.
[Hard]
  1. 00:10:630 (2,3) - these two claps sound extra. Why don't we use whistles instead? i like that clap, but ok then..
  2. 00:13:385 (1,2,3) - minor - while we are at it, you can make a triangle here. :)
Don't forget the mexican spices! :)
fixed all
thanks~
riffy
Looks cool.

Qualified!
Topic Starter
Ranger

-Bakari- wrote:

Looks cool.

Qualified!
thanks barari and thanks everyone~ :3