Tablet Vs. Mouse

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Yukiko Amagi
Btw . love your avatar . kotegawa <3 :D
Arcane
yeah i understand :) but if you are buying a tablet dont buy it if you are rank 70k or higher dont ask me why but me and all my friends find this and XD okay i start about friends but one friend of mine bought it at 150k and still sucks because he us used to the tablet but still needs to learn reading and he says himself that its would be better to buy it at a higher rank so my words are 70 - 80 k is the rank to buy one( if you buy one)
Arcane

NymphSan05 wrote:

Btw . love your avatar . kotegawa <3 :D
Thank you <3
Topic Starter
Yukiko Amagi
yeah thanks :D :) :D :)
Arcane

NymphSan05 wrote:

yeah thanks :D :) :D :)
if you think its best then i'd recommend it if you are used to mouse already dont try it because mouse can be really good trust me :)
Topic Starter
Yukiko Amagi
maybe i just need to improve my aim .
Yuudachi-kun
Tablet

Magicsz wrote:

yeah i understand :) but if you are buying a tablet dont buy it if you are rank 70k or higher dont ask me why but me and all my friends find this and XD okay i start about friends but one friend of mine bought it at 150k and still sucks because he us used to the tablet but still needs to learn reading and he says himself that its would be better to buy it at a higher rank so my words are 70 - 80 k is the rank to buy one( if you buy one)
I bought a tablet at 114k and nothing bad happened; the earlier the better. The fact that he needs to learn reading had NOTHING to do with the tablet. It's about how much he has played.
Arcane

Kheldragar wrote:

Tablet

Magicsz wrote:

I bought a tablet at 114k and nothing bad happened; the earlier the better. The fact that he needs to learn reading had NOTHING to do with the tablet. It's about how much he has played.
Hahaha you're probably right there :D but those where his words. and true Osu! is all about playing alot x)
LexiaLovesU
neither I use touchscreen o3o
MrCraig
mouse :|
Arcane

LexiaLovesU wrote:

neither I use touchscreen o3o
Woah! didnt see that come x) hahaha
kutora
Tabletttttt, a certain someone wanted me to try out tablet so one day I was just like screw it, gonna buy the Intuos. I got it, and my performance was similar to what it was using mouse so I kept using it and soon my accuracy shot up.. Only gonna use tablet for osu! now haha.
Comcast
i use a mouse but i plan on getting a tablet in the future
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Traitor!

I play mouse. I would try tablet, just out of curiosity as to whether I could use it or not, but I'm focusing on improving on mouse at the moment.
DaCatplaysOSU
I use a tablet now.
7ambda
You should have added a poll. I use mouse.
honey
I use both and imo im better at tablet but mouse seems more smoother if that makes sense....
Athrun
Mouse. I want to try a tablet but I have no money.
And I might stay as mouse because it is comfortable and the movements are smooth.
HazeL
MOUSE
ZenithPhantasm
Mouse because tablet doesn't help me in other games.
Eiuh
Mouse, too lazy to learn to play or even buy a tablet.

Also bragging rights, since some find tablet "easier" than mouse.
Ben_5917
Tbh,i use mouse,but not as many mouse players would like doomsday,captainxn,angelism .etc

I use windows sen of 11/11,no raw input,mouse acell is on,osu sen is 2.1x and my mouse's DPI is 1000.

Some people find me as a tablet because of my movements >_>
Ameth Rianno
Tablet. but it's tiring... you have to move to there to that. I can't use my mouse, its movement is really hard tho

inb4 mosu people bashes tablet people
fuck off i don't care
deadbill
Mouse > Tablet.
Tablet is for noobs
Syphist
I play tablet, but I miss being able to snap like a mouse player.
deadbill
Don't play with your tablet, you should take it seriously instead :(
Syphist

deadbill wrote:

Do I want to relearn 9 months of muscle memory? The answer to that is no.
deadbill

Syphist wrote:

deadbill wrote:

Do I want to relearn 9 months of muscle memory? The answer to that is no.
Ok I understand.. please accept my sincere apologies
Zazarith
edit:
The Wicked Eye
It depends if i am angry at a beatmap i will play with my mouse so i can smash it into my desk if i am happy on the other hand i will play with the tablet but most of the time i'm playing with my mouse (anger issues)
Megatastic
I use a mouse.
fat pear
mouse only u bum lolololol
Skitzor
Mouse, because I am too lazy to convince my parents to buy a tablet for me. :(
captainmilk
Tablet, I just asked my parents and I ordered it in about two weeks.
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I use a tablet.
Antlia-
tablet
Deterioration
Touchscreen
laport
Both