Someday this will actually start
PotassiumF

CannuJul wrote:

Curty2 wrote:

When are we gonna get some dates lol ?
This weekend ;)

edit - rip tournament
Jaye
The real question is, will people even show up?
Topic Starter
Cannu

dajayeway wrote:

The real question is, will people even show up?
I sure hope so, I've submitted all the details :)
Purpleguypwn
I'm playing with gyatso at a later time on the day. Busy in the afternoon.
Topic Starter
Cannu

Purpleguypwn wrote:

I'm playing with gyatso at a later time on the day. Busy in the afternoon.
That's fine, just message me when you're on so I or one of the other staff can spectate or record details ;)
NT3
An I still in this tournament? I wasn't listed on the tournament bracket for my rank.

If I am, I'll need to change times for my match; I'll be on a plane at about then, and I won't be back home until noon on Sunday.

Incidentally, I haven't even had a chance to try the songs yet...
Pew_old_1

NT3 wrote:

An I still in this tournament? I wasn't listed on the tournament bracket for my rank.

If I am, I'll need to change times for my match; I'll be on a plane at about then, and I won't be back home until noon on Sunday.

CannuJul wrote:

#2501-4500 (Bracket adjusted to even numbers)
Purpleguypwn
Monk Gyatso
NT3
PotassiumF
The challonge bracket is wrong, but you're in vsing PotassiumF (I blame cannu for everything)
zKskita

NT3 wrote:

Challonge fixed, I'll reschedule it to 3pm Sunday.
YayaBunWa
Ahh, sorry for being a no-show. When is the loser's bracket being played out? Date/time? I can't tell from the front page.
AstralPhnx
No show because I completely forgot and because for some reason subscribing to threads doesn't update you unless you regularly check then (peppy your code is freaking shit)
YayaBunWa
Well, would like to know what's going on. If I could get a date for round 1 of the losers bracket, I'll make time for it - but I'd really like the date ahead of time.

Thanks guys!
Topic Starter
Cannu

LuVo wrote:

Well, would like to know what's going on. If I could get a date for round 1 of the losers bracket, I'll make time for it - but I'd really like the date ahead of time.

Thanks guys!
All of Round 2 (Including Losers Brackets) will be completed THIS WEEKEND
YayaBunWa
So, like, the idea is to contact our opponent to arrange a date? Hmmk. Had no idea. Thanks.
Topic Starter
Cannu

LuVo wrote:

So, like, the idea is to contact our opponent to arrange a date? Hmmk. Had no idea. Thanks.
I put on the first post that all of Round 2 will be completed Saturday (As Mother's Day is on Sunday). Whilst the times are advised, if you prefer to organise a different time with your partner, then that is fine as long as you notify one of the admins
zKskita

LuVo wrote:

Round two matches arranged during the set time will be streamed, but you can arrange another time as long you contact an admin.
Pew_old_1
Round 2 pool is released (except 500-1k bracket)

Adjustment: Mermaid girl, puxtu, KK's lv 20 is now removed from the 10k bracket, please do not download this mapset.
SuddenDeath-
What time is the 2nd bracket? 10am sydney time or ?
zKskita

Squizils_ wrote:

What time is the 2nd bracket? 10am sydney time or ?
Yes.
zKskita
Reminder to all participants, round 2 matches are TODAY.
ExVeemon
tfw the "guest of honor" or like, the "boss" of the tournament.

Kinda honored honestly .w.'
Lusty Platypus
Aroused Lollies vs Mudkips again hype
Curty2
I missed my match yesterday, i have messaged the other guy and asked him if we can reschedule :(
Is that okay or nah ?
Purpleguypwn
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/16029578
Match of Purpleguypwn vs NT3 ended up as 4:2
BemiWemi
I was away this weekend, sorry for missing my match. Did anyone else turn up this week?
Pew_old_1
Round 3 is this weekend if anyone forgot.
Topic Starter
Cannu
Just to ensure everyone knows, next round will be Next Weekend
Topic Starter
Cannu
Map Pool is UP GET READY!
FantumEX
So um.. is it over?
Pew_old_1
I think this tourney is on hold, not sure until Cannu gives the official notification.
FantumEX
Forever on hold? :o
Purpleguypwn

FantumEX wrote:

10/10 bump
Pew_old_1

FantumEX wrote:

Looks like it's cancelled but there's a 2016 tourney upcoming with a different organisation team.
Info is here https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/394336