show more
Topic Starter
Cannu

PotassiumF wrote:

It's probably too late to join isn't it ;_;
Oh well... next time

DarkKazjin wrote:

thats a rough map pool lol also can I play with hidden plz :3
This guy knows what he's talking about. hidden best mod.
Yeah soz the brackets are already made :o

UPDATE - ACTUALLY WE HAVE A SPARE SPOT PM ME
Topic Starter
Cannu
Dates are being changed to delay. Once again I ask, once the new times are up, please notify ANY of the staff including myself if the time doesn't suit, however we cannot guarantee we can adjust to suit.
Purpleguypwn
#2501-4500 (Bracket adjusted to even numbers)

^ this bracket literally biggest void.
PotassiumF

Purpleguypwn wrote:

^ this bracket literally biggest void.
ayy lmao
Tornspirit
Just a reminder that times and dates for all brackets except 500-1000 are up. The round 1 of 10k+ and 4.5k-10k bracket is starting in 2 days.
AstralPhnx
Oh ffs. Could you try and move the 10k bracket ahead just 1 day? I'm not avalible on that day nor the 13th and 14th of april as well. Sorry to be such a pain in the butt but I don't wanna miss out on this
Jaye
[HYPE INTENSIFIES]
[SCREAMS LIKE A FANGIRL INTERNALLY]
K Yui Hirasawa
Hnnng, yeah I can't make 11th either. I have to see my Grandparents on that day then go to some convention with a friend for his birthday. If I weren't going to it I'd be able to, sorry in advance for everyone in my bracket. I'm 99% sure I can make it on Sunday. I might as well throw this out as well in that I currently have capped net until next Wednesday. Will that affect anything?
AstralPhnx

K Yui Hirasawa wrote:

Hnnng, yeah I can't make 11th either. I have to see my Grandparents on that day then go to some convention with a friend for his birthday. If I weren't going to it I'd be able to, sorry in advance for everyone in my bracket. I'm 99% sure I can make it on Sunday. I might as well throw this out as well in that I currently have capped net until next Wednesday. Will that affect anything?
Pretty sure capped internet wouldn't hurt it too much.

As for the 10k bracket. Anything but friday. Something has actually cropped up saturday as well so if it could be shifted to sunday then that would be great.
Also, could I ask if you could maybe shift this superbia1 guy up to the next bracket? He signed up 2 months ago but he seems to have had prior playing experience as he's just below breaking 10k total rank. I feel that placing a new player to the game in this bracket who seems to have had prior experience according to ranks may cause an inbalance as he may be much better than the entire bracket but was placed in said bracket because of not being signed up for long. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Topic Starter
Cannu

Tuxdude143 wrote:

K Yui Hirasawa wrote:

Pretty sure capped internet wouldn't hurt it too much.

As for the 10k bracket. Anything but friday. Something has actually cropped up saturday as well so if it could be shifted to sunday then that would be great.
Also, could I ask if you could maybe shift this superbia1 guy up to the next bracket? He signed up 2 months ago but he seems to have had prior playing experience as he's just below breaking 10k total rank. I feel that placing a new player to the game in this bracket who seems to have had prior experience according to ranks may cause an inbalance as he may be much better than the entire bracket but was placed in said bracket because of not being signed up for long. Just wanted to throw that out there.

K Yui Hirasawa wrote:

Check first post, this is final delay though :)
PotassiumF

Tuxdude143 wrote:

At least more than half of the bracket is actually ranked #10k+ unlike the "#2501-4500" bracket
Tornspirit

PotassiumF wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

At least more than half of the bracket is actually ranked #10k+ unlike the "#2501-4500" bracket

Damnit people why are you all improving orfarming
Purpleguypwn
Can you post the time slots on the front page? That would be great help because it states 12:00 EST which is 2:00 AEST.... I'm not staying up until 2am to play in the tourney. Also sign me up for the 7k tournament. Thanks.
Curty2
When are we gonna get some dates lol ?
Topic Starter
Cannu

Curty2 wrote:

This weekend ;)
BemiWemi
I'm probably gonna have to be moved up a bracket, I'm in the 4.5k-10k Bracket now.
Kites
Someday this will actually start
PotassiumF

CannuJul wrote:

Curty2 wrote:

This weekend ;)

edit - rip tournament
Jaye
The real question is, will people even show up?
Topic Starter
Cannu

dajayeway wrote:

The real question is, will people even show up?
I sure hope so, I've submitted all the details :)
Purpleguypwn
I'm playing with gyatso at a later time on the day. Busy in the afternoon.
Topic Starter
Cannu

Purpleguypwn wrote:

I'm playing with gyatso at a later time on the day. Busy in the afternoon.
That's fine, just message me when you're on so I or one of the other staff can spectate or record details ;)
NT3
An I still in this tournament? I wasn't listed on the tournament bracket for my rank.

If I am, I'll need to change times for my match; I'll be on a plane at about then, and I won't be back home until noon on Sunday.

Incidentally, I haven't even had a chance to try the songs yet...
Pew_old_1

NT3 wrote:

An I still in this tournament? I wasn't listed on the tournament bracket for my rank.

If I am, I'll need to change times for my match; I'll be on a plane at about then, and I won't be back home until noon on Sunday.

CannuJul wrote:

Purpleguypwn
Monk Gyatso
NT3
PotassiumF
The challonge bracket is wrong, but you're in vsing PotassiumF (I blame cannu for everything)
zKskita

NT3 wrote:

Challonge fixed, I'll reschedule it to 3pm Sunday.
YayaBunWa
Ahh, sorry for being a no-show. When is the loser's bracket being played out? Date/time? I can't tell from the front page.
AstralPhnx
No show because I completely forgot and because for some reason subscribing to threads doesn't update you unless you regularly check then (peppy your code is freaking shit)
YayaBunWa
Well, would like to know what's going on. If I could get a date for round 1 of the losers bracket, I'll make time for it - but I'd really like the date ahead of time.

Thanks guys!
Topic Starter
Cannu

LuVo wrote:

Well, would like to know what's going on. If I could get a date for round 1 of the losers bracket, I'll make time for it - but I'd really like the date ahead of time.

Thanks guys!
All of Round 2 (Including Losers Brackets) will be completed THIS WEEKEND
YayaBunWa
So, like, the idea is to contact our opponent to arrange a date? Hmmk. Had no idea. Thanks.
Topic Starter
Cannu

LuVo wrote:

So, like, the idea is to contact our opponent to arrange a date? Hmmk. Had no idea. Thanks.
I put on the first post that all of Round 2 will be completed Saturday (As Mother's Day is on Sunday). Whilst the times are advised, if you prefer to organise a different time with your partner, then that is fine as long as you notify one of the admins
zKskita

LuVo wrote:

Round two matches arranged during the set time will be streamed, but you can arrange another time as long you contact an admin.
Pew_old_1
Round 2 pool is released (except 500-1k bracket)

Adjustment: Mermaid girl, puxtu, KK's lv 20 is now removed from the 10k bracket, please do not download this mapset.
SuddenDeath-
What time is the 2nd bracket? 10am sydney time or ?
zKskita

Squizils_ wrote:

What time is the 2nd bracket? 10am sydney time or ?
Yes.
zKskita
Reminder to all participants, round 2 matches are TODAY.
ExVeemon
tfw the "guest of honor" or like, the "boss" of the tournament.

Kinda honored honestly .w.'
Lusty Platypus
Aroused Lollies vs Mudkips again hype
Curty2
I missed my match yesterday, i have messaged the other guy and asked him if we can reschedule :(
Is that okay or nah ?
Purpleguypwn
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/16029578
Match of Purpleguypwn vs NT3 ended up as 4:2
show more