forum

Ausu!Mania's Oceanic Mania Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Cannu

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Oh what the flip. Only new zealander in the under 10,000 bracket so far. I feel left out
You could spread the word and get your friends to join :D
AstralPhnx

CannuJul wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Oh what the flip. Only new zealander in the under 10,000 bracket so far. I feel left out
You could spread the word and get your friends to join :D
But I don't have any friends that play mania... :(
Topic Starter
Cannu
But I don't have any friends that play mania... :(
You could always ask around on the mania chat ;)
Crono
I'm pretty sure I asked Tornspirit to sign me up on all key modes...

Anyways sign me up.

The lone 5k, 6k, 8k, 9k player....
Tornspirit

Crono76 wrote:

Anyways sign me up.

Did you submit the sheet yourself? o.o

Also it's pretty likely that there's only going to be 4k (all skill levels) and 7k lolwhoevenplays7kanymoreorz
Pew_old_1

Tornspirit wrote:

Crono76 wrote:

Anyways sign me up.

Also it's pretty likely that there's only going to be 4k (all skill levels) and 7k lolwhoevenplays7kanymoreorz
may 7k reeep in pieces
ggsnipess

Pew wrote:

Tornspirit wrote:

may 7k reeep in pieces
7k is non-exsistent

rip in peppirinos rex
Golterboose
ill sign up for 4K 10K under
Topic Starter
Cannu

Zenmetsu wrote:

ill sign up for 4K 10K under
You'll need to signup with the link posted at the top of the thread :D
Crono

Tornspirit wrote:

Crono76 wrote:

Anyways sign me up.

Must not have went through. Well it should have now at least.

7kWillDestroyYouAllForYourInsults
K Yui Hirasawa
Ah, I just found out I can't enter this. I have something going on on Sunday, I'd change the time or date, but unfortunately I can't.
Tornspirit

K Yui Hirasawa wrote:

Ah, I just found out I can't enter this. I have something going on on Sunday, I'd change the time or date, but unfortunately I can't.
As long as you tell us in advance we can schedule things ahead of time to (ideally) suit everyone. PM Cannu about what times you're unavailable.
DarkKazjin
i think you should move kips upto sonics brackets he's been telling me for 2 week now how keen he is to play him again hue hue
Tornspirit
One day and 4 hours, or 28 hours left to go before signups close. There are so many people who haven't signed up yet and that makes us sad. Please go and tell these people to do so now or else everyone dies they'll miss out.
Spinalsun
I signed up, hopefully I made it in time.
Topic Starter
Cannu

Spinalsun wrote:

I signed up, hopefully I made it in time.
Yep there's exactly 4 hours till the entries close, I'll add you and the other recent registrations in a bit :)
K Yui Hirasawa
Ahh alright, that's cool then. last Sunday I had to go to band practice but any other weekend I'll be able to attend for sure.
YayaBunWa
Looking forward to this tournament beginning. Can't wait to see the dates! Thanks, organisers.
Topic Starter
Cannu

LuVo wrote:

Looking forward to this tournament beginning. Can't wait to see the dates! Thanks, organisers.
Great to hear that :D
We have been working hard on Map Pool, Brackets and Dates and should have them filtering through the next few days ;)
Torment_old_1
If you guys need some help with handling the prize, i can help pay for some of the osu supporter tags, just message me up and i'll help if i can.
ExVeemon

DarkKazjin wrote:

i think you should move kips upto sonics brackets he's been telling me for 2 week now how keen he is to play him again hue hue
LEL
AstralPhnx
From the looks of things I can't do the 3rd. I'm going on a camp from the 2nd to the 6th of april. Sorry for the inconvenience but is it possible to relocate at all?
Topic Starter
Cannu

Tuxdude143 wrote:

From the looks of things I can't do the 3rd. I'm going on a camp from the 2nd to the 6th of april. Sorry for the inconvenience but is it possible to relocate at all?
I'll see what I can do. We might be delaying the whole tournament a week as we need to fix up everything ;)
AstralPhnx

CannuJul wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

I'll see what I can do. We might be delaying the whole tournament a week as we need to fix up everything ;)
I see, well that should help with me being able to attend anyway!
Tornspirit
Round 1 map pool is finalising. There may have been some skill changes since you were sorted into brackets, so hopefully everything will work out not too easy and not too hard. We'll adjust based on how everyone does in round 1.

HYPE?
ggsnipess
hmmm, that mappool looks... alright?
DarkKazjin
thats a rough map pool lol also can I play with hidden plz :3
PotassiumF
It's probably too late to join isn't it ;_;
Oh well... next time

DarkKazjin wrote:

This guy knows what he's talking about. hidden best mod.
Topic Starter
Cannu

PotassiumF wrote:

It's probably too late to join isn't it ;_;
Oh well... next time

DarkKazjin wrote:

This guy knows what he's talking about. hidden best mod.
Yeah soz the brackets are already made :o

UPDATE - ACTUALLY WE HAVE A SPARE SPOT PM ME
Topic Starter
Cannu
Dates are being changed to delay. Once again I ask, once the new times are up, please notify ANY of the staff including myself if the time doesn't suit, however we cannot guarantee we can adjust to suit.
Purpleguypwn
#2501-4500 (Bracket adjusted to even numbers)

^ this bracket literally biggest void.
PotassiumF

Purpleguypwn wrote:

#2501-4500 (Bracket adjusted to even numbers)

^ this bracket literally biggest void.
ayy lmao
Tornspirit
Just a reminder that times and dates for all brackets except 500-1000 are up. The round 1 of 10k+ and 4.5k-10k bracket is starting in 2 days.
AstralPhnx
Oh ffs. Could you try and move the 10k bracket ahead just 1 day? I'm not avalible on that day nor the 13th and 14th of april as well. Sorry to be such a pain in the butt but I don't wanna miss out on this
Jaye
[HYPE INTENSIFIES]
[SCREAMS LIKE A FANGIRL INTERNALLY]
K Yui Hirasawa
Hnnng, yeah I can't make 11th either. I have to see my Grandparents on that day then go to some convention with a friend for his birthday. If I weren't going to it I'd be able to, sorry in advance for everyone in my bracket. I'm 99% sure I can make it on Sunday. I might as well throw this out as well in that I currently have capped net until next Wednesday. Will that affect anything?
AstralPhnx

K Yui Hirasawa wrote:

Hnnng, yeah I can't make 11th either. I have to see my Grandparents on that day then go to some convention with a friend for his birthday. If I weren't going to it I'd be able to, sorry in advance for everyone in my bracket. I'm 99% sure I can make it on Sunday. I might as well throw this out as well in that I currently have capped net until next Wednesday. Will that affect anything?
Pretty sure capped internet wouldn't hurt it too much.

As for the 10k bracket. Anything but friday. Something has actually cropped up saturday as well so if it could be shifted to sunday then that would be great.
Also, could I ask if you could maybe shift this superbia1 guy up to the next bracket? He signed up 2 months ago but he seems to have had prior playing experience as he's just below breaking 10k total rank. I feel that placing a new player to the game in this bracket who seems to have had prior experience according to ranks may cause an inbalance as he may be much better than the entire bracket but was placed in said bracket because of not being signed up for long. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Topic Starter
Cannu

Tuxdude143 wrote:

K Yui Hirasawa wrote:

Pretty sure capped internet wouldn't hurt it too much.

As for the 10k bracket. Anything but friday. Something has actually cropped up saturday as well so if it could be shifted to sunday then that would be great.
Also, could I ask if you could maybe shift this superbia1 guy up to the next bracket? He signed up 2 months ago but he seems to have had prior playing experience as he's just below breaking 10k total rank. I feel that placing a new player to the game in this bracket who seems to have had prior experience according to ranks may cause an inbalance as he may be much better than the entire bracket but was placed in said bracket because of not being signed up for long. Just wanted to throw that out there.

K Yui Hirasawa wrote:

Check first post, this is final delay though :)
PotassiumF

Tuxdude143 wrote:

At least more than half of the bracket is actually ranked #10k+ unlike the "#2501-4500" bracket
Tornspirit

PotassiumF wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

At least more than half of the bracket is actually ranked #10k+ unlike the "#2501-4500" bracket

Damnit people why are you all improving orfarming
show more