forum

So, I hate Verizon internet, AKA the post your speed thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cuddlebun
really RL? I mean I don't have internet on verizon but their service has never acted up on my phone(s).
Repflez

The smallest upload speed of everyone here. I hate my connection.
Bestelle

Todesengal wrote:

really RL? I mean I don't have internet on verizon but their service has never acted up on my phone(s).
Yes, it's been happening to me quite a bit. Every time there's constant static on my phone, the net shuts off constantly. They still refuse to fix the problem, after 6 months at that.
Derekku
Yeah, we have a speedtest thread every few months.

*too lazy to do his*
Wojjan
Why does everyone start their topic title with "so ..."
It's weird.
Topic Starter
Xanek
HATE x4 only on Download speeds
WTB new ISP, and WTB new brains for my parents so they understand
Topic Starter
Xanek
So just finished the online tech support...
and leik.... it got worse?!

Topic Starter
Xanek
maybe its my modem/router ....
OR VERIZON
storm704

I don't know verizon works fine for me. Maybe its your wiring. B4 when i used my buildings wire to connect i used to get shit for download speed than i asked verizon to give me fios and they rewired my connection directly to their main line outside and now i don't have any problems :)
Topic Starter
Xanek
yeah pretty sure it might be the wiring, or just something reallly bad on their side, and I dont have FIOS, if i did i wouldnt be complaining one bit
KRZY
Why is my upload speed so high

Powerdrone
Nekoroll
Haha Xanek, so I'm having problems of my own now. Went from 12mbps to 1.2mbps after bringing my internet back up from the dead. :< I am thoroughly annoyed. Funny that they would arise right after talking to you about your connection.

Edit: OH GOD NEVERMIND IT'S BACK I'M SO HAPPY
Topic Starter
Xanek
So apparently, all but 1 tech support that I haved talked to verizon in the past were Foreign, WTF WRYYY
also the Verizon Dispatch support guy
sounded
a
massive
nerd
Glass

also what the fuck gladi
qlum
only 15.50 down while it should be around 20 or 40 I got a free upgrade. I also hate the upload speed.

Topic Starter
Xanek
Now I got a new modem, look @ dat speed, but now I can't connect it to my Uniden router, problems... problems.. problems...
also JUST TO GET A 1 TIME PREMIUM TECH SUPPORT IS $8.99, ITS CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR A REASON NOT "PAY4CUSTOMERSUPPORT"

*rage mode on*
I feel that the live chat online is more useful then calling -.-

Krisom

Is that good? <_<?
Topic Starter
Xanek
Download is ok
Upload is low, but thats to be expected

edit: also about to blow my brains out due to the lack of "tech" support from their online chat, they were suppose to call me if our connection was severed, but no one did, and 2 of their online agents failed when they set the current "Routed bridge" to Bridged" and disconnected my internet

downloadin ~20kbps & lower....... why?

editedit:FINALLY, 1/6 FOREIGN SOUNDED TECHS FINALLY FIXED EVERYTHING NOW
god damn..
Doomsday

eeh
DJblackthorne

Currently paying for cable tv+internet 3mbps down 1.5 up.
Incidentally my upload seems higher than average, i don't know how this happened.
As well, for two weeks the internet barely worked. I called free techsupport and talked to a man with a hilarious accent, and all he did was tell me to do to the modem what i had done for those past weeks. Internet didn't get fixed until the television got scrambled. (Shared cable lines and all) When a guy came to fix some faulty wiring that only helped the problem, he told me the main reason the cable didn't work is because the company was adding free HD channels.

Edit: Hmm, images came up as links. Oh well, learn as you go.
Lilac

I really hate Australia's Internet.
Topic Starter
Xanek
Stop complaining, as long as you have that high of a DL speed I wouldn't care
Azure_Kite
qlum

Xanek wrote:

Stop complaining, as long as you have that high of a DL speed I wouldn't care
playing online games with a bad up speed doesn't work well
Topic Starter
Xanek

qlum wrote:

playing online games with a bad up speed doesn't work well
all i need is 1mbps and no one using my internet
Mr Gaddy

:3
Lilac
I download at 200kb/sec.

It's not that great. Misleading more rather.
Faust
10Mb Speed plan. I download at 6 Mb very occasionally, 2 Mb sometimes and a stable 1.3 Mbps the rest of the time.
Tatsuo

I get good enough speed for my own personal use.
iMuffin
Rena-chan
Don't we already have one of these threads ?
Hijiri Tezuka

;o;
Mogsy

'kay. Not the best, sure, but I also have to share this connection with 4 other people.
roleykatsu
Harro. Hello

Ph0X
Hey guys, when the fuck will you realize that no one gives a flying shit about your internet connections, go put this crap in GD with the rest of the useless threads.

[/rant]

Thanks
8Ball

:lol: