osu!mania 4K/7K Dan (段) Ranking

posted
Total Posts
show more
projectc1
nice concept, let me join the party ~

Replay in here ~

note : when i was reaching marathon beatmap, my PC seems kinda weird, sudden note appear and then boom drop HP a lot sheesh ;_;
nebbii
i did it :D
Topic Starter
Evening
will update tommorow, been rather busy with school and stuff
Topic Starter
Evening

Halogen- wrote:

putting this here because I posted it in the wrong thread, lol
You lack the song select screen Halogen-, will "somewhat" put in the score anyways

Updated
Tornspirit
Arras
I passed b-2 I suppose. Tried 3 and failed miserably, just about everything in there is too hard. It felt like the CosMo song was the hardest part of b-2, honestly. May have been because that was the only map I hadn't played before, but still.

Nekro
7k - Insane 6th Dan

the small long note part in 3rd song is hard...
Staiain
5th DAN DT

[quote][/quote]

http://puu.sh/gh9Uy/b02b9fff88.osr

Halogen-
Just a note that my name is listed under a Luminal clear, when the post I made was for 10th Dan, haha.
Topic Starter
Evening
uhh woops will update tommorow, i think imma leave the leaderboard updating to jin and shoegazer cause idk how much they have updated lmao
Kishidle

.osr here
Big pics are big.

Had to put a -10 offset, timings on grief and malice and aiae were kinda different from the actual maps(for me, at least)

Hope it's allowed lol, I swear I could've gotten a higher score if it weren't for that ;w; oh well

EDIT: Next attempt, 6th dan lol
Brainpeeler
Started experiencing some really bad visual lag by the 4th song ;;

Shoegazer

VoidNoodle wrote:

Had to put a -10 offset, timings on grief and malice and aiae were kinda different from the actual maps(for me, at least)
Sync doesn't change the notes whatsoever, so it's fine. I apologise for the horrendous sync. Adding the 4K scores atm, Jin will add the 7k scores.
Todestrieb
EtienneXC
Kamikaze
Sick combo on scales, GJ!
btw. great choice of nicknames, we have Staiain and StaiainFangirl in Tachyon lmao

Fun fact, Etienne did exactly same amount of misses and 871 points better score lmfao
Shoegazer
Not as bad as I thought.

5th Dan DoubleTime - 96.46% / 841,555

AiAe SC is impossible.

10th Dan is insanely frustrating for me, not sure if I'd want to go for 99 at this point. Last thing to aim for is Tachyon, I guess.
Topic Starter
Evening
Updated again woots

uhh since jin and shoegazer are going to take over the whole of leaderboards i'll just do this only i guess

Gratz on 2nd Tachyon pass StaiainFangirl

memes
Valedict

I am poo

Replay
Staiain
show more