osu!mania 7K Dan (段) Courses (Judge your 7K Skills!)

posted
Total Posts
136
show more
Evening
when

- I updated the 7k scores
Tristan97
Can we get images for the insane dans like we have for the normal ones? and Dans 8-Tachyon pls
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Tristan97 wrote:

Can we get images for the insane dans like we have for the normal ones? and Dans 8-Tachyon pls
I'll ask zenny for the bgs once I finish making the higher dans. Aaaaaa
Kamikaze
Well, you can use my air raid as zenith finisher =^)
Topic Starter
Jinjin

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Well, you can use my air raid as zenith finisher =^)
=^)
Agrrox
Thank you guys! kudos for u <3
Topic Starter
Jinjin
sorry for the long wait, 8th dan is coming very soon :)
ARCskieZ
Really nice!
I'm a mania noob and follwo your guide as some form of "training with increased difficulty" and I'm currently at the α-4 (4th Dan) - ☆2.12 and hit a little wall, because the note density is getting higher and thus my reading abillity really gets bad.
I need to learn more patterns I guess, since alot of the more complex or fast patterns (especially stairs or layers LN's) are throwing me off.
Btw could it be, that the star ranking in mania is not really helpfull?
Some 2.2 star maps are really easy and some are walls of notes and really fast patterns that are nearly unreadable for me.
Is that normal?

cheers
lenpai
Yes it is normal.
Denser maps are rated higher, whether the pattern is easy to play or not. Well there are some underrate issues with maps with tons of Long Notes despite being dense (play area being cluttered with long notes, not note count).
Bobbias

ARCskieZ wrote:

Really nice!
Btw could it be, that the star ranking in mania is not really helpfull?
Yes. Star rating is currently very broken in a few well known ways. For example, LNs are terribly underrated, while large chords, in particular chord jacks are overrated as hell.

Star rating should only be seen as a very rough guide to difficulty.
Topic Starter
Jinjin
Update: 8th Dan + HP value readjustment (as decided by spoonguy)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys6rvx88bzryo ... l.osz?dl=0
spoonguy
yea blame it all on me lmao
Anyway some dans will be changed in order to fit the new HP value (such as the 7th dan, which is currently harder than 8th because of the bursty maps) so look forward to that too.
Ciel
aaaaaaand rip all the 7k insane scores
NXTKitKat
Why not submitting these maps?

Also, could you please link the maps that are used? It's kinda better if we don't have to search for every single maps to download.
Sern888
Cool !
Topic Starter
Jinjin

NXTKitKat wrote:

Why not submitting these maps?

Also, could you please link the maps that are used? It's kinda better if we don't have to search for every single maps to download.
Yup, I'll start doing this ^^


Also, Insane 9th dan has been uploaded!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/caszerehqec3o ... l.osz?dl=0
Evening

iJinjin wrote:

NXTKitKat wrote:

Why not submitting these maps?

Also, could you please link the maps that are used? It's kinda better if we don't have to search for every single maps to download.
Yup, I'll start doing this ^^


Also, Insane 9th dan has been uploaded!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/caszerehqec3o ... l.osz?dl=0
gud sheet
Topic Starter
Jinjin
https://www.dropbox.com/s/caszerehqec3o ... l.osz?dl=0

Update: made Insane 10th Dan today too (wew)

This means that all Insane Dans are now complete!
Topic Starter
Jinjin
Update: The first of the extra level dan course is finally here! Do you have what it takes to tackle the extra dan? Go ahead, see for yourself!
Download available through this link or the main forum post
Evening

iJinjin wrote:

Update: The first of the extra level dan course is finally here! Do you have what it takes to tackle the extra dan? Go ahead, see for yourself!
Download available through this link or the main forum post
wow fast
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply