forum

osu!mania 7K Dan (段) Courses (Judge your 7K Skills!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Lenfried- wrote:

*cough Unlimited Spark *cough
We have been considering to include that map in the azimuth/zenith level in the future ^^ but we aren't sure yet, time will tell haha
Evening

iJinjin wrote:

Lenfried- wrote:

*cough Unlimited Spark *cough
We have been considering to include that map in the azimuth/zenith level in the future ^^ but we aren't sure yet, time will tell haha
oh jesus no
Kaito-kun
It may be only me, but the 1st and 2nd Dan of the Insane Level can't be read by osu!. Just stating an error, keep up the good work :D
Topic Starter
Jinjin

KaitoKid1998 wrote:

It may be only me, but the 1st and 2nd Dan of the Insane Level can't be read by osu!. Just stating an error, keep up the good work :D
It's not just you, this is a known issue. I will try to fix it soon!
Topic Starter
Jinjin
Update: I tried to fix the 1st and 2nd Dan not working. Hopefully they will work if you redownload the file now! Also, Insane Level 5th and 6th Dan are now available for download! Redownload the insane levels here
lenpai
afsdfasdfasfdsa failed on both 3rd songs in 5th and 6th dan
Fiat Lux in terms of passing is like really easy :v
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Lenfried- wrote:

I agree with you :v
By the end of today I will update insane 6th dan by remapping fiat lux to make it fit more with the rest of the three beatmaps. Until then, 6th dan passes will be invalid
Fubukicat
OwO finnaly something to try hard LOL

also somehow can't pass insane 3rd first song , and rolling over 5th 1st , ahum XD welp
lenpai

iJinjin wrote:

Lenfried- wrote:

I agree with you :v
By the end of today I will update insane 6th dan by remapping fiat lux to make it fit more with the rest of the three beatmaps. Until then, 6th dan passes will be invalid
Needs to have crazy LNs though. Ones harder than Souzou unless Out of the Blue, which I haven't played, contains hard noodles :v.
PouletFurtif
Insane Level download link is kill x:
Topic Starter
Jinjin

PouletFurtif wrote:

Insane Level download link is kill x:

Whoops, link has been fixed, along with 6th dan changes~
Download here
PouletFurtif
Thanks.
I really like your work.
If it can help you, looks like you rarely finish/start a map with < 80% HP (I played from 7th to 9th Dan), making things easier. 10th Dan was more pleasurable 'cause I always started around 20~40% HP :)

edit : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2835198 ;o
Nekro_old_1
I'm getting extracting errors in Insane 1 - 5. Only Beginner dan and 6th dan shows up

i guess i cleared 6th dan so it doesnt matter... but i wanna try the rest
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Nekro wrote:

I'm getting extracting errors in Insane 1 - 5. Only Beginner dan and 6th dan shows up

i guess i cleared 6th dan so it doesnt matter... but i wanna try the rest
damn I should be more careful to check that everything works properly lol

I fixed the problem
Fullerene-
Once you got all the dans finalized hit me up and I'll mirror them on MEGA for you
Topic Starter
Jinjin
Insane 7th Dan has been added!

Download here!
EtienneXC
Not trying to sound rude but you should upload all of these separate instead of updating the same ones but with an added dan. It would organize things more and would take much quicker for the people that only want a specific course.
Topic Starter
Jinjin

StaiainFangirl wrote:

Not trying to sound rude but you should upload all of these separate instead of updating the same ones but with an added dan. It would organize things more and would take much quicker for the people that only want a specific course.
You aren't the only one to say that to me haha. Yup, I was already planning to give separate links for each update starting from 8th dan because the file size was becoming really large. I'll make a combined compilation once all the dan courses are finished. Thanks for the input :)
lemonguy
Never passing Dan 5 cause Shut Down Everything
SillyFangirl
Good job Ijinjin, i stuck at 7th dan x.x
IamBaum
Really nice Dan system, i need to try it later :D
ReTLoM
Haha i suck really hard :(
i can just handle this :)

and i failed to the 3. song in the a-6 Dan
But finally good Stuff to practice thank you very much Senpai 8-)
Topic Starter
Jinjin

ReTLoM wrote:

Haha i suck really hard :(
i can just handle this :)

and i failed to the 3. song in the a-6 Dan
But finally good Stuff to practice thank you very much Senpai 8-)
Nice job! glad to hear that this helped ^^
PouletFurtif

iJinjin wrote:

Akihiro wrote:

Freedom dive [7K HD] from a-10 feels really easy compared to the other songs
About Freedom Dive at alpha-10: I wouldn't say it is drastically easy compared to the other songs in that course, but yes, I agree that it is a bit on the easier side. However, I also think people who average around alpha 10 might will still have a challenge as freedom dive is a pretty long song ^^
I was averaging around a-10 a few weeks ago, and I can tell you the length of the map doesn't increase the difficulty at all. It's like "gratz you just reached 10th Dan, now take this little eargasm as reward". Definitely the easiest map.
xch00F
dl'd, let's see how awful I am at 7k now
TJT
wonderful!
AncuL
DAN 3rd and 4th too much jump rating
almost 1 SR (or exceed 1)
hope you can make DAN 3.1
Topic Starter
Jinjin

AncuL wrote:

DAN 3rd and 4th too much jump rating
almost 1 SR (or exceed 1)
hope you can make DAN 3.1
Star Rating may have jumped a lot, but 4th dan is actually pretty overrated imo (feels more like 5.3~5.5*)
Kamikaze
>people measuring real map's difficulty by star rating
AncuL
um
on 3th song, notes barely start appears on the middle
on the 4th song, 1/4 notes start appears on the middle
Topic Starter
Jinjin

AncuL wrote:

um
on 3th song, notes barely start appears on the middle
on the 4th song, 1/4 notes start appears on the middle
It's a known issue for osu!mania when the beatmap contains a large amount of hit objects or notes. (they really need to fix this aa)
Evening
when

- I updated the 7k scores
Tristan97
Can we get images for the insane dans like we have for the normal ones? and Dans 8-Tachyon pls
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Tristan97 wrote:

Can we get images for the insane dans like we have for the normal ones? and Dans 8-Tachyon pls
I'll ask zenny for the bgs once I finish making the higher dans. Aaaaaa
Kamikaze
Well, you can use my air raid as zenith finisher =^)
Topic Starter
Jinjin

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Well, you can use my air raid as zenith finisher =^)
=^)
AGRX
Thank you guys! kudos for u <3
Topic Starter
Jinjin
sorry for the long wait, 8th dan is coming very soon :)
ARCskieZ
Really nice!
I'm a mania noob and follwo your guide as some form of "training with increased difficulty" and I'm currently at the α-4 (4th Dan) - ☆2.12 and hit a little wall, because the note density is getting higher and thus my reading abillity really gets bad.
I need to learn more patterns I guess, since alot of the more complex or fast patterns (especially stairs or layers LN's) are throwing me off.
Btw could it be, that the star ranking in mania is not really helpfull?
Some 2.2 star maps are really easy and some are walls of notes and really fast patterns that are nearly unreadable for me.
Is that normal?

cheers
lenpai
Yes it is normal.
Denser maps are rated higher, whether the pattern is easy to play or not. Well there are some underrate issues with maps with tons of Long Notes despite being dense (play area being cluttered with long notes, not note count).
show more