which type of keyboard you use?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Title.

I use rubber dome :D
Mahogany
Mechanical all day every day. Hate rubberdome, can't feel my way around it by touch, can't even tell if I actually pressed the button down.
Infevo
mechanical red switches. this is what i do when i have to play on rubberdome:

Infevo
or this

Yuudachi-kun
Bluessssss
-sev
Scissor switches.
gregest
rubberdome,why would I buy mechanical for ctb? :^)
Gumpy
Mechanical Reds
zwoots
I've been waiting for an opportunity to share this picture.

Reds, blacks, blues, greens, and clears (which are like browns except stiffer)

Mostly only use reds and blacks, though.

Yes I know it needs to be cleaned.
Xanaehla
Mechanical keyboard with blue switches
winber1
yamaha
zwoots

winber1 wrote:

yamaha
DahplA

Xanaehla wrote:

Mechanical keyboard with blue switches
ZenithPhantasm
I use a Razer Blackwidow 2014 Stealth Edition (Razer Orange Switch). I have already broken my x key in the 7 months I've owned it. Its slowly falling apart already and I am going to buy a new kb hopefully soon.
Knit_old_1

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I use a Razer Blackwidow 2014 Stealth Edition (Razer Orange Switch). I have already broken my x key in the 7 months I've owned it. Its slowly falling apart already and I am going to buy a new kb hopefully soon.
do you just punch your keys or something
also you know you could replace the switch on the thing right
Noobsicle

jayysen wrote:

razer qc yo
inb4 razer switch keyboards aren't compatible with cherry switches cause razer :o :o :o
Knit_old_1

Noobsicle wrote:

jayysen wrote:

razer qc yo
inb4 razer switch keyboards aren't compatible with cherry switches cause razer :o :o :o
they're fucking cherry compatible you dumb piece of shit
in case you really wanted to, you could desolder *EVERY* Razer (in reality, they're actually by a company called Kailh) with any switches you wanted and they would work fine.
buny

jayysen wrote:

in case you really wanted to, you could desolder *EVERY* Razer (in reality, they're actually by a company called Kailh) with any switches you wanted and they would work fine.
calm down, he was kidding

also, razer has a history of making very bad quality keyboards (blackwidow in particular)
Vuelo Eluko
Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:
Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.” - Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng
And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!
FieryLight

buny wrote:

jayysen wrote:

calm down, he was kidding

also, razer has a history of making very bad quality keyboards (blackwidow in particular)
Very bad quality mice too, I might add ^^.

inb4 someone from the 5% mentions their grandma's DA still working perfectly
Lagel

slainender2013 wrote:

I use rubber dome :D
rubber dome 4 lyfe
In_Disarray
Scissor (laptop keyboard) ;_; getting a Razer Blackwidow stealth though, just waiting on UK layout stock (waits for Razer related hate)
woqx

In_Disarray wrote:

Scissor (laptop keyboard) ;_; getting a Razer Blackwidow stealth though, just waiting on UK layout stock (waits for Razer related hate)
Pretty much any keyboard with Cherry MX switches is better and cheaper, why go for Razer?

This is what you currently want to buy:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

gregest
this thread is mlg enough with all these razer keyboard so it's worthy enough to get my #420th post

on topic:razer keyboards are bad,I had one,used it for 1 day they changed back to my rubberdome keyboard
Mahogany
Thanks to everyone for telling me that Razer KBs are bad. I was looking at getting a new KB and the Blackwidow was one of my candidates. Not anymore ^_^
show more