forum

[Archived] Problems with scores after osu crash!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keada
Problem Details:
erhm I played a map today with DT, this map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/210353

And my osu crashed right after and my score didnt save o.O so yeah...

I tried to save the replay but, it didnt save itself :S

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
here is my score on the song. (Because someone was spectating me) this person --> Syltrix

and this is my screen right after it :S

pls halp

osu! version: 20150203.7 (latest)
VeilStar
Well... There's nothing that can be done about that I'm afraid.
If it happens again, could you post a crash log?
Topic Starter
Keada

VeilStar wrote:

Well... There's nothing that can be done about that I'm afraid.
If it happens again, could you post a crash log?
oh allright. btw how do you get the crash log?
VeilStar

Keada wrote:

When osu! crashes a dialog should pop up saying that osu! has crashed, at the right there should be a "details" tab, in which the crash log would be.
Topic Starter
Keada

VeilStar wrote:

Keada wrote:

When osu! crashes a dialog should pop up saying that osu! has crashed, at the right there should be a "details" tab, in which the crash log would be.
Oh right!
Kyonko Hizara
I'm pretty sure the only thing you can really do is to play the map again.

Is this the only time it has crashed or has it crashed other times before or since?
Topic Starter
Keada

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only thing you can really do is to play the map again.

Is this the only time it has crashed or has it crashed other times before or since?
First time osu crashes there so.
Arcane

VeilStar wrote:

Keada wrote:

Uhmm not really because when it ''Crashes'' can also mean that after the song if you alt tab or something else happens Osu! just stops and then restarts and still is the score not submitted and doesn't as a completed play T-T It is true if osu crashes that a dialogue will pop up but thats not the case im afraid T-T :cry:
Topic Starter
Keada

Magicsz wrote:

Keada wrote:

Uhmm not really because when it ''Crashes'' can also mean that after the song if you alt tab or something else happens Osu! just stops and then restarts and still is the score not submitted and doesn't as a completed play T-T It is true if osu crashes that a dialogue will pop up but thats not the case im afraid T-T :cry:
Thats actually what happened to me o-o I tabbed over to my skype and then tabbed over to osu again and I tried to wait for the ''Waiting for online rankings'' or what it was called, and waited for a while, Then I went out of the score thing and after it and then my osu crashed (got black screen)