forum

Favourite Songs?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hii
I've had a little look around the forums and I can't seem to find a thread like this so I'm going to start one. (Sorry if one like this exists)

I want to see what sort of music people like so I'm going to start this thread. Reply to this with a link to songs you like and see if you can listen to songs posted by others, maybe you can find a new favourite song/songs. :3

I'll start by posting this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Ew3cl1gyc
Vuelo Eluko
if its not at least 250 BPM it aint worth listening to

on that note:

silmarilen
this is pretty much t/13803
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

Thats not really _meant_ for favourite songs, just what you're listening to now.

Regardless, this is the wrong subforum for music things.
B1rd
95% of music I like is Japanese Touhou+remixes and IIDX. ZUN is a genius. I don't particularly like lyrics, especially when I understand them.

My favourite is probably U.N Owen Was Her. Also I'm attempting to map Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke, hopefully I'll actually finish it and not get bored.
Ash Marley
For the hippies and rockers

Blue Stig

Ash Marley wrote:

For the hippies and rockers

Oh no no no that song has been done to death.
Great song but even so you can do better than that.
It's pretty much Bad Apple!! now.
Here is the real stuff.

silmarilen

IppE wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Thats not really _meant_ for favourite songs, just what you're listening to now.

Regardless, this is the wrong subforum for music things.
the difference is in the name. in the end you're only going to post songs you like in there anyway.
DeletedUser_4041880

IppE
posting dirty italian men before lock

Sokru
IppE
html doesn't work here you goof
silmarilen

B1rd wrote:

95% of music I like is Japanese Touhou+remixes and IIDX. ZUN is a genius. I don't particularly like lyrics, especially when I understand them.

My favourite is probably U.N Owen Was Her. Also I'm attempting to map Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke, hopefully I'll actually finish it and not get bored.
you are attempting to map the best touhou song
[ Mephisto ]
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

B1rd wrote:

you are attempting to map the best touhou song
Thats not Broken Moon.
idkfa lolz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxfj1ICnyy0

Yousei Teikoku - Senketsu no Chikai

not really my favorite because the instrumental feels sort of unfitting at times, but her voice creates an amazing atmosphere in that one

edit: holy shit im not smart enough to embed a video
Trash Boat

idkfa lolz wrote:

edit: holy shit im not smart enough to embed a video
How to embed Youtube videos for dummies:

1-Click on reply button
2-Paste the last part of the youtube URL, after the "="
3-Highlight it and click on the youtube button
4-Your video is now embedded, now click on Post to complete the session

Congrats, now you can embed videos like a sir

B1rd
because everyone should post obnoxious large video boxes even though if I actually want to listen to the song I go 'copy video url>paste and go anyway.
GSG95

Disco shit.
Bonk
Wickedsharkz