forum

Hey!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kind_old_1
Hi, I'm Rob. I'm 20 years old and I live in Southeast United States.

I downloaded osu! around 2 years ago or so while visiting family, hence the different country on my profile. (I don't mind, haha) I didn't play whatsoever for some reason, but 2 years later some good friends of mine began to play it and show interest, so I tried to register and found out this name was taken. Curiosity struck me and I went to check what kind of person had the username, and upon seeing the Puerto Rican flag, I tried to log in, and wala! Here I am.

I play this game mostly casually, I generally just play songs I know from anime or general music, or 2-3 stars, although I try and improve from time to time, doing songs that challenge me. I use just my mouse, as that's what I'm used to playing other games. I plan on learning mouse + z/x soon enough, though.

Uh, other than that, I enjoy friends, music, live shows, video games, drawing/art, and anime. I work a shitty part time job but I'm pretty content with where I'm at in life right now I suppose. Other games I play are cs:go, Runescape (heh), league occasionally, and other little things here and there. Not too great at picking favorite animes but I'm working on fixing up a proper myanimelist, some of the stuff I've added you can find here http://myanimelist.net/profile/robbyy

Hoping to enjoy the forums here and perhaps get to know some rad people. Hello, everyone! :D
Cerulean Veyron
Hey, Robby! Welcome to the forum!

tl;dr the intro, nice ava
Raisha Millenia
Ayy Robby! Welcome to the forums~
LilyZhu
o-o Hi Robby what an amazing intro! I feel I now know you in great depth :S >:D Hope to add you and play with yah soon!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Welcome robbyy o/

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Topic Starter
kind_old_1

LilyZhu wrote:

o-o Hi Robby what an amazing intro! I feel I now know you in great depth :S >:D Hope to add you and play with yah soon!
Added ya even though I'm average rn!

Thanks everybody else =]
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums :D
Eddy EX
Welcome to the forums (ノ^_^)ノ
Nathan
Welcome to the community Rob!
Zuune
Oh my, your head is bleeding, my dear! :o

A-aside from that, welcome to the forums, rob-san.