About mouse Only

posted
Total Posts
54
show more
Yuudachi-kun
Play this on autopilot

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/148000?m=0
bigfeh

Kheldragar wrote:

Play this on autopilot

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/148000?m=0
I have played it twice, just not on autopilot. Not a pass because I just woke up and am therefore retarded. But I think I can pass that (also thanks for the advice, great map to practice) in a few hours (or days if I don't play much, whatever) of practice. As I said, I can do the first half of the stream on Mythologia's end every single time (I fail when it gets to that weird snake thing because my stamina is shit) - these streams are easy, but long enough that they're good to practice aim and consistency. Again thanks for the advice
woqx
Some of the posts in this thread really make me wonder what's considered "being able to stream".

You can stream 190bpm? This should bea piece of cake for you https://osu.ppy.sh/s/93450
Yuudachi-kun
My defintion of being able to stream is not breaking a combo on a section of a stream. With this I have 220-225 as a max limit for maybe 10-40 notes. Sometimes more but I don't fc those songs anyways.

Some people say it's perfect 300's but I don't care about acc. With this I have 190-195 bpm but if you go lower speed than that then the definition falls apart for me.

Some people also say if you can hold that speed indefinitly, but then with that I can't even stream 167 bpm. ( I need to retry the 1412222 map on HT again to make sure if this is still true or not.)
bigfeh

woqx wrote:

Some of the posts in this thread really make me wonder what's considered "being able to stream".

You can stream 190bpm? This should bea piece of cake for you https://osu.ppy.sh/s/93450
I can, but it's inconsistent and my stamina is shit. That's the whole point

I will pass eventually (and 300 the entire stream), but it takes long and it won't be every single time. I can start the stream but can't finish it because as I said, my stamina isn't worth anything. But I'm working on it, please don't bash me for being shit at this game
woqx
I'm not bashing you for being shit at this game, that would be stupid especially because I'm bad myself, but I think I remember you saying something about "don't overestimate your own abilities" in another thread and now you're saying you stream faster with a mouse than I do with a keyboard. Made me wonder what's considered "being able to stream", like I said.

Btw I was mainly talking about this guy here
I can comfortably stream at 190BPM without worrying about errors.
(Keep in mind, I've only been playing for a month.)
Yuudachi-kun
If you expect nothing, then everything exceeds expectations.
bigfeh

woqx wrote:

I'm not bashing you for being shit at this game, that would be stupid especially because I'm bad myself, but I think I remember you saying something about "don't overestimate your own abilities" in another thread and now you're saying you stream faster with a mouse than I do with a keyboard. Made me wonder what's considered "being able to stream", like I said.

Btw I was mainly talking about this guy here
I can comfortably stream at 190BPM without worrying about errors.
(Keep in mind, I've only been playing for a month.)
I didn't say I could stream at 280bpm, just didn't make it clear it was 1/2 notes because I'm retarded and didn't read the whole thread, so I didn't know it was specifically about streams before replying. I know I suck at this, and I'm not saying I stream faster with a mouse than you do with a keyboard. I can kind of stream at 200bpm

EDIT: see, I can't read for the life of me. Now I sound like a retard because I didn't read the whole reply... ugh
Saphirshroom

woqx wrote:

Btw I was mainly talking about this guy here
I can comfortably stream at 190BPM without worrying about errors.
(Keep in mind, I've only been playing for a month.)
Dunno where the problem is. Personally, I can stream even at 280BPM without worrying about errors :]
Yuudachi-kun
I can full 100/50 Image material sometime. That means I can 260 right!?
zwoots

Kheldragar wrote:

I can full 100/50 Image material sometime. That means I can 260 right!?
Yes.

Also, if you can do the streams in big black it means you can stream 360.
E m i
I can full 300/100 Mad Machine sometimes. Does that mean I'm alternating?
Vraxxel

Kheldragar wrote:

My defintion of being able to stream is not breaking a combo on a section of a stream. With this I have 220-225 as a max limit for maybe 10-40 notes. Sometimes more but I don't fc those songs anyways.

Some people say it's perfect 300's but I don't care about acc. With this I have 190-195 bpm but if you go lower speed than that then the definition falls apart for me.

Some people also say if you can hold that speed indefinitly, but then with that I can't even stream 167 bpm. ( I need to retry the 1412222 map on HT again to make sure if this is still true or not.)
Soo... I'm very much hoping that being able to stream a certain speed indefinitely is not the normal standard of judging whether you can stream a certain speed or not because in that case I can't stream ANY speed really :/
Yuudachi-kun
I broke at x950 of the 141222 streams. Even though it says 167 bpm it felt like 200 to me after about 200 notes.
buny

Kheldragar wrote:

I can full 100/50 Image material sometime. That means I can 260 right!?
means you overstreamed duh
autoteleology

bigfeh wrote:

I will pass eventually (and 300 the entire stream), but it takes long and it won't be every single time. I can start the stream but can't finish it because as I said, my stamina isn't worth anything. But I'm working on it, please don't bash me for being shit at this game
No, he's bashing me for being shit because that's what I'm here for.

Anyways, I think I would revise that to say that I can double tap at 190BPM at basically all 300s (I can 98% Cillit Bang on James Difficulty). I don't know necessarily where the line between streaming and simply double tapping is. Throwing a lot of aim into it makes me inconsistent.
ZenithPhantasm

Philosofikal wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

I will pass eventually (and 300 the entire stream), but it takes long and it won't be every single time. I can start the stream but can't finish it because as I said, my stamina isn't worth anything. But I'm working on it, please don't bash me for being shit at this game
No, he's bashing me for being shit because that's what I'm here for.

Anyways, I think I would revise that to say that I can double tap at 190BPM at basically all 300s (I can 98% Cillit Bang on James Difficulty). I don't know necessarily where the line between streaming and simply double tapping is. Throwing a lot of aim into it makes me inconsistent.
First a CoD video and now bragging about how he can double tap 190 bpm on a OD5 map and get all 300's.

Lemme break it to you:
YOU
ARE
TURD
autoteleology

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

First a CoD video and now bragging about how he can double tap 190 bpm on a OD5 map and get all 300's.

Lemme break it to you:
YOU
ARE
TURD
1. You're wrong



2. I wasn't bragging because that's not even good

3. Somebody specifically asked me what I stream at.

Kheldragar wrote:

How high is high for you?
Green Platinum

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Philosofikal wrote:

No, he's bashing me for being shit because that's what I'm here for.

Anyways, I think I would revise that to say that I can double tap at 190BPM at basically all 300s (I can 98% Cillit Bang on James Difficulty). I don't know necessarily where the line between streaming and simply double tapping is. Throwing a lot of aim into it makes me inconsistent.
First a CoD video and now bragging about how he can double tap 190 bpm on a OD5 map and get all 300's.

Lemme break it to you:
YOU
ARE
TURD
Calm down Zenith, he's just a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
E m i
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply