forum

3R2 - Let's Go on an Adventure

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wii2ZeeBro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January 27, 2016 at 2:22:05 PM

Artist: 3R2
Title: Let's Go on an Adventure
Source: Cytus
Tags: Chapter Retro
BPM: 160
Filesize: 3452kb
Play Time: 01:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.37 stars, 106 notes)
  2. Extra (5.31 stars, 549 notes)
  3. Hard (3.39 stars, 318 notes)
  4. Insane (4.14 stars, 422 notes)
  5. Normal (2.01 stars, 169 notes)
Download: 3R2 - Let's Go on an Adventure
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I'm actually trying to make this map decent Q_Q

Any supportive feedback is much appreciated. Regardless, enjoy.

Userlog of some sort...
SPOILER
February 19, 2015 : Adventurer difficulty has been completed and so began the entire pack together
February 25, 2015 : Adventurer difficulty has been updated based upon feedback
What has changed?
  • :idea: Much better timing
    :idea: Even harder now
    :idea: More work on the hitsounds
March 5, 2015 : Adventurer difficulty has been updated once again. It's now more capable of playing any mode.
March 15, 2015 : Journeyman difficulty has been completed and is now capable of playing!
March 30, 2015 : Infinity & Beyond difficulty has been completed and is now capable of playing!
April 4, 2015 : Journeyman, Adventurer, and Infinity & Beyond have been edited for more or less difficulty
April 11, 2015 : Wanderer difficulty has been completed and is now capable of playing!
April 12, 2015 : Stroller difficulty has been completed and is now capable of playing. Thus finishing the entire pack and submitted for ranking!
May 5, 2015 : Fixed some of the difficulties so it's more "rankable"
May 8, 2015 : I JUST NOTICED THE AIMOD FUNCTION AND HOLY BALLS THERE'S A LOT OF ERRORS AND WARNINGS!!!!!
I fixed them :^)
May 15, 2015 : Revised and edited all difficulties
June 24, 2015 : Scratched and remapped all difficulties
September 26, 2015: remapped all difficulties and add map skin
josephian12
hi i love how you did your beatmap :)
josephian12
maybe it is better if you decrease the no. spinners and the combos that were far from each other maybe it is better if you make them closer to each other but not too close okay.. anyway your map is awesome and if you dont mind try to play my beatmap heres the link http://osu.ppy.sh/s/310392 and it will be better if you suggest okay thanks. youre awesome!! and i love 3r2 and LGOAA :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D
Topic Starter
Wii2ZeeBro

josephian12 wrote:

hi i love how you did your beatmap :)

maybe it is better if you decrease the no. spinners and the combos that were far from each other maybe it is better if you make them closer to each other but not too close okay.. anyway your map is awesome and if you dont mind try to play my beatmap heres the link http://osu.ppy.sh/s/310392 and it will be better if you suggest okay thanks. youre awesome!! and i love 3r2 and LGOAA :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D
Hey thanks for the favorite! I too enjoy listening to 3R2 :D Anyways, I considered your suggestion and thought that I should probably look at my maps again. I have changed the combos so hopefully that's better and I've also noticed some "unnecessary" spinners that I can just replaced with hit circles and sliders (like you've said). Any-who, I just want to say thanks for your suggestions and hoping that this could get ranked :) I'll also take a look at your map as requested and come up with any suggestion(s) ;)

P.S. I'm still working on it right now, expect the map to be updated in a couple of days...
It should be good now ._.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.