~*~osuCraft IV (1.7.9)~*~ [READ OPENING POST PLEASE]

posted
Total Posts
168
show more
Fezzes
Which region is this server based on?
Mono98
I'll check it out now ~
KatouMegumi
Minecraft public servers... Why it's isn't here?
-SayaKai
that ninja
Corin

fizzn1 wrote:

Minecraft public servers... Why it's isn't here?
Pretty sure whyme wants to keep it inside of osu!
Zuikaku
Used to play Minecraft but now a lot of servers are filled with trolls... ugh the pain you get when you login to realise that you've been griefed and your house all blown up >:(
Topic Starter
whymeman

Poisonmellon wrote:

Used to play Minecraft but now a lot of servers are filled with trolls... ugh the pain you get when you login to realise that you've been griefed and your house all blown up >:(
Normally seen that in Pay2Win servers..... not really enjoyable unless you're a greedy 10 year old easily amused by getting an unlogically overpowered advantage for donating. Though, i've been considering ideas on dealing with that. Of course, I won't stop people from raiding as long as PvP is allowed in the server. The best thing to do is use common sense in most cases.
gatotsu
are u guys playing mc? everytime i join to server its empty :((
Kaetwo

markyzas wrote:

are u guys playing mc? everytime i join to server its empty :((
we're all pretty much busy with life stuff right now i guess
ButteredPotato
1.7.9? Also, 0/100 players? lol
Hans5958
Is it cracked?
xRayne

Hans5958 wrote:

Is it cracked?
(So late) No.
InsaneToe
Sounds fun, I'm in.
Hans5958

xRayne wrote:

Hans5958 wrote:

Is it cracked?
(So late) No.
Then, I can't play to your server, yay
query3
for goodness' sake people, someone play on the server!
i hate playing on servers by myself -.-
repr1se
My client says the server's using an outdated version, rip.
Skitzor
I'll come and play in this server. :)
HazzardFreak
When server will have new map? :3
Flanster

query3 wrote:

for goodness' sake people, someone play on the server!
i hate playing on servers by myself -.-
still no improvement huh? :(
Airee
Hey, I noticed your server-icon.png is ms-paint.
I'm willing to make a nice looking osu!craft logo.
(edit: also your motd is broken, the correct way to add color is \u00a7(color code))
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply