show more
Pokie
:o omg , sentai! please delete standard2 Q_Q

yukkurishiteittene!!
tsuka
Another
00:29:258 (6,7) - weird DS
00:35:330 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^
00:39:258 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^ i think you can set the new combo for notice of those parts coming
no kds

also nice mapset!
i'll absolutely check it soon
kiddly
cool song ;)
Topic Starter
alvisto

tsukamaete wrote:

Another
00:29:258 (6,7) - weird DS Oops~ Fixed ! ^.^
00:35:330 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^
00:39:258 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^ i think you can set the new combo for notice of those parts coming Ahh, this is the super trap here. You need to memorize the rhythm to play this part well. I will keep it for now, but I will consider your suggestions. ^.^
no kds 哎呀,click太快了xD

also nice mapset!
i'll absolutely check it soon
Thanks ! Hyper is still WIP. xD

kiddly wrote:

cool song ;)
Thanks for the star both times. ^.^

Pokie wrote:

:o omg , sentai! please delete standard2 Q_Q

yukkurishiteittene!!
Pokie ! ^.^
AngelHoney
:) :)
Pokie
無hitsound 版本...
4.61 .. 星數降不下去了..需要remap的話跟我說吧

不太滿意 :|

Download: Standard.rar
Topic Starter
alvisto

Pokie wrote:

無hitsound 版本...
4.61 .. 星數降不下去了..需要remap的話跟我說吧

不太滿意 :|
I like your difficulty a lot, As expected from you.

Kudosu was given to stenut for a lot of miscellaneous mod, test play and stuffs.
gdeath
Oh god!
it seems that not only death streams and sudden jumpy! lol

[Another]
00:35:687 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Do you think the spacing of this pattern is a bit confusing?
i have no idea how to comment on this.but one sentence i wanna send to you is when i played this for the first time,i even dont know where i am. lol oh,sorry,there is still another one i have to tell you.that is when i played this for the 2nd time.do you know what happened?
yeh! i can play it well and beat everything.coz i've already remembered the rhythm.and every note you set is following the music in this area lol
its fantasy.do you think so? lol
and then there is another pattern like this in the next.(actually,they are completely same) i dont talk about this anymore.

shi.holy my crap english lol
i wanna express more about this you've already mapped.but...
anyway,there some inimitable crazy thought i've never touched in this map.
now what i can say?yes.just let's cup of tea~
Topic Starter
alvisto

gdeath wrote:

Oh god!
it seems that not only death streams and sudden jumpy! lol

[Another]
00:35:687 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Do you think the spacing of this pattern is a bit confusing?
i have no idea how to comment on this.but one sentence i wanna send to you is when i played this for the first time,i even dont know where i am. lol oh,sorry,there is still another one i have to tell you.that is when i played this for the 2nd time.do you know what happened?
yeh! i can play it well and beat everything.coz i've already remembered the rhythm.and every note you set is following the music in this area lol
its fantasy.do you think so? lol
and then there is another pattern like this in the next.(actually,they are completely same) i dont talk about this anymore.

shi.holy my crap english lol
i wanna express more about this you've already mapped.but...
anyway,there some inimitable crazy thought i've never touched in this map.
now what i can say?yes.just let's cup of tea~
Haha, I hope I get what you mean, which I think I do. Anyway, ready to talk to you anytime about another difficulty when you are online. Just ignore Hyper at the moment. Lol.

Also, reduce a lot of jumps on another. :>
subarasikibuta
suzaku!...desuka...
tsuka
btw
不要用Standard 换成Normal :p IIDX的命名规则是Another Hyper Normal Beginner
Topic Starter
alvisto

tsukamaete wrote:

btw
不要用Standard 换成Normal :p IIDX的命名规则是Another Hyper Normal Beginner
换了。加了一个newbie difficulty. xD

Pending !
Alace
I guess you need to mix both of my new ideas
i don`t even know if people accept spacings like this
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/11163
Colin Hou
[General]:
  1. preview point lol
[Newbie]:
  1. 00:42:286 (T) - KIAI在这里结束吧
[Beginner]:
  1. good
[Normal]:
  1. cool!
[Hyper]:
  1. 00:35:322 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - 这一串得完全记节奏了 没打过IIDX的估计会被骗不少retry...
[Another]:
  1. 00:31:036 (14) - new combo
  2. 01:44:607 (13) - new combo
  3. 01:45:678 (25) - ^
crazy and cool map, star~
Shinxyn

Colin Hou wrote:

preview point lol
^
"DJ" is in tags and artist, remove from tags? o_o

Newbie-
Colin said something about kiai...? -can't...read... orz-
... yea.. end that kiai earlier before you see the flashing note after break x.x
Slider whistles sound intentional, or is it just cuz you copied pasted those sliders after break.. meh nvm, its on other diffs, too
Good

Beginner-
Yea, you totally needed that Newbie diff~
Great~

Normal-
Oi, some parts are hard to read cuz of low OD, I feel more comfortable with +2 or 3 to OD x.x
Maybe increase the lead-in a tiny bit...?
Since the next few diffs starts right away, there is no countdown... makes me wonder if Newbie/Beginner's countdown was intentional or not..?
00:43:893 (2) - might as well new combo this? (or don't have single combo the other sliders)
You have hard Normals xD
Awesome~

Hyper- Wow I had a hard time playing this...
I would say OD+1 here.... (makes -most- of the patterns easier to read)
00:03:180 (1...12) - personally, I think sticking with the two notes instead of three would be better... (*cough* -makes start easier for ppl-)
@.@
Hard to tell what beats you followed... hard to play!

Another-
Oh god, for sure OD+1 O_O
Easier than Hyper in terms of reading the notes, harder to play though.... streams... @.@;;;
Ehh.. can't play this at all ;-;

AH, I was wondering why you put "Beatmap by:"... Normal is mapped by Pokie, add name to tags~ xD
May wanna double check timing panels for "1/4 before note" (mainly for the easier two) no big deal x.x;
Couldn't find anything "wrong" with placement.... good job :o
Lol, Luka in storyboard :]
Not too sure about diff spread... I personally think its okay
Pokie

Shinxyn wrote:

Normal-
Oi, some parts are hard to read cuz of low OD, I feel more comfortable with +2 or 3 to OD x.x
Since the next few diffs starts right away, there is no countdown... makes me wonder if Newbie/Beginner's countdown was intentional or not..?
00:43:893 (2) - might as well new combo this? (or don't have single combo the other sliders)
You have hard Normals xD
Awesome~

AH, I was wondering why you put "Beatmap by:"... Normal is mapped by Pokie, add name to tags~ xD
May wanna double check timing panels for "1/4 before note" (mainly for the easier two) no big deal x.x;
Couldn't find anything "wrong" with placement.... good job :o
Lol, Luka in storyboard :]
Not too sure about diff spread... I personally think its okay
o.o Fixed&changed some minor things, thanks shin~ ;)

Download: Humanoid (DJ YOSHITAKA) - Mendes (alvisto) [Normal].osu
Topic Starter
alvisto

Colin Hou wrote:

[General]:
  1. preview point lol
Oops. xD Thanks

[Newbie]:
  1. 00:42:286 (T) - KIAI在这里结束吧
Fixed. :3

[Beginner]:
  1. good
[Normal]:
  1. cool!
[Hyper]:
  1. 00:35:322 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - 这一串得完全记节奏了 没打过IIDX的估计会被骗不少retry...
I will either put new combo here, or do something else later. ;P

[Another]:
  1. 00:31:036 (14) - new combo
  2. 01:44:607 (13) - new combo
  3. 01:45:678 (25) - ^
Agree on all the suggestions, fixed ! ^.^

crazy and cool map, star~
Thanks for the mod and star and suggestions Colin Hou ! ^.^ Appreciate it. ;p

Shinxyn wrote:

Colin Hou wrote:

preview point lol
^ ^
"DJ" is in tags and artist, remove from tags? o_o
[/color]
Newbie-
Colin said something about kiai...? -can't...read... orz- orz.... where's your googictionary ?xD
... yea.. end that kiai earlier before you see the flashing note after break x.x Yea, I think you figured that one, xD. And yea, fixed. :3
Slider whistles sound intentional, or is it just cuz you copied pasted those sliders after break.. meh nvm, its on other diffs, too

Good[/color]

Beginner-
Yea, you totally needed that Newbie diff~ [/color]
Great~ Thanks

Normal-
Since the next few diffs starts right away, there is no countdown... makes me wonder if Newbie/Beginner's countdown was intentional or not..? Lol, NO. It's certainly not intentional. Removed those from easier difficulty already. :3
You have hard Normals xD
Awesome~
[color=#FF0000]This one I can play. :3 Normal ++ I would say. xD Thanks to Pokie for making such an awesome difficulty. :3[/color]

Hyper- Wow I had a hard time playing this...[/color]
I would say OD+1 here.... (makes -most- of the patterns easier to read) Agreed. Done. xD
00:03:180 (1...12) - personally, I think sticking with the two notes instead of three would be better... (*cough* -makes start easier for ppl-)
@.@ [/color]
Hard to tell what beats you followed... hard to play! [color=#FF0000]Hrmm..... How to describe this.... Some of the beats (I think the one that you have hard time to follow is the middle part of the song ? 01:08:025 onwards) are my own way of intepretation of this music. Hence, sometimes, I will follow the drums, and sometimes I follow the piano. That's how I feel when I listened to the music almost everyday, and hence, beat might feel a bit weird to those who are not familiar to the music. xD[/color]

Another-
Oh god, for sure OD+1 O_O xD Done ! :3
Easier than Hyper in terms of reading the notes, harder to play though.... streams... @.@;;;
Ehh.. can't play this at all ;-; [/color]

AH, I was wondering why you put "Beatmap by:"... LOLNormal is mapped by Pokie, add name to tags~[/color]
May wanna double check timing panels for "1/4 before note" (mainly for the easier two) no big deal x.x;[/color]
Couldn't find anything "wrong" with placement.... good job :o [color=#FF0000]:o Thanks. xD[/color]
Lol, Luka in storyboard :][/color]
Not too sure about diff spread... I personally think its okay [/color]
Thanks for the mod shinxyn... But I didn't see anything in your post mentioning about asking you for a bubble.... (I read your sig) T.T (crosses fingers) :3

Nonetheless, thanks for the mod, as always. :3
LKs
star first
Wojjan
Is there an unstar option?
This map is HORRIBLE
Pokie

Wojjan wrote:

This map is HORRIBLE
Unstar? What's that? :|
Pasonia
-
Pokie
fixed...
and ..remapped these parts : 01:23:536 (1) - , 01:41:393 (1) -

>_> ...

Download: Humanoid (DJ YOSHITAKA) - Mendes (alvisto) [Normal1].osu
Topic Starter
alvisto

Wojjan wrote:

This map is HORRIBLE
Sorry that I made a map that you dislike.

Pasonia wrote:

Newbie:

01:24:964 (1) - Redundant spinner, will end up making Newbie quite hard.
01:46:839 (1) - ^

NO !

Beginner (although considering it's 4-stars...)

01:46:839 (1) - same, redundant.

Normal:

Generally, you need to split the longer combos if the last count is 9 or above.

Hyper:

00:10:323 (3) - Spacing is weird considering 1 and 2, so make this a new combo.
00:17:822 (7) - Another in-combo jump. Make this a new combo.
00:23:536 (8) - ^
00:23:893 (1,2) - Remove newcombo from 1, put it on 2.
00:27:464 (3) - Newcombo.
00:29:250 (6) - Newcombo.
00:34:964 (8) - Newcombo...

Tiring? The general rule of thumb is, newcombo everything that has the same inherent pattern as I noted. This is all over Hyper, and in-combo jumps are not as rankable as you think they might be. Read below

Another:

This... needs remapping. Too many, WAY too many in-combo jumps. Actually, FYI,in combo jumps here is lesser than Hyper, and in combo jumps here is also more near to each other, taking streams into account.I understand the map is meant to be difficult, but as it is there's no fun in this because any mid-echelon or high-mid player will be confused by the irregular spacing, Mid-echelon or high-mid should play Hyper, this is for tentacles which is unrankable at the most basic level. Please remap this.

Oh, and repeated spamming of deathstreams in this map looks really ugly IMO. =.= Sorry.
NO !! They may seems ugly to you, but I am not mapping this song for you to play, thus I don't see the necessities of remapping the whole <another> just to tailor your taste and perception of being a fun map. I can understand your concern of those unnecessary deathstreams and those "unrankable" spacing, but sorry, deathstreams stay, and probably those spacing as well. This is because I have asked a lot of pro mappers and players to test play this whole mapset over and over again until I get this final product. You won't even recognize the initial blueprint of this beatmap, because I took a lot opinions and comments from other people, and did what necessary. Many players can prove this.

Unfortunately, your generic comment of "repeated spamming of deathstreams in this map looks really ugly IMO" just to prove that you does not like deathstreams map in general, no ? IMHO, this is a piano song, and it warrants a deathstream, in fact, they blends very well. Look at Himiko, Forza, and all those deathstreams map.

So, I am sorry, but no remap. As for spacing, no, because a lot of other maps use such in-combo jump as well, and I don't think mine are all THAT bad, but I will reconsider those when I was less tired after a sleep tomorrow. ;p

And, can you please explain this ?

And of course, thanks for the mod Pasonia, even though it's not what I wanted, but I still appreciate it.

Pokie wrote:

fixed...
and ..remapped these parts : 01:23:536 (1) - , 01:41:393 (1) -

>_> ...
I will review this first, and see whether your changes are necessary...
deepsea
Remap is too much but

00:35:32(1) - (13)
00:39:25(1) - (13)

These two are absolutely unreadable, need to replace notes in these 2 parts imo.
Alace
I am pretty sure that many people use in-combo jumps
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12108
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12111
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12112
IMO if you can use jumps fitting the song, they are nice playable
you BAT guys should open a thread to talk about stuffs like this

<Another>
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12115 patterns like this is pretty hard XD
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12117 i will make it easy to read

I don`t think remap is the only way,but mappers should think about it
we should make our maps fitting the songs
It is pity if you guys only want to make hard insane shits to kill people
Teras
I still wonder why I didn't continue to map this song... :o

Star :D
Topic Starter
alvisto

deepsea wrote:

Remap is too much but

00:35:32(1) - (13)
00:39:25(1) - (13)

These two are absolutely unreadable, need to replace notes in these 2 parts imo.
Ok, it's tiring, I give up. Fix these 2 parts already. ^.^

Pasonia said...
Also, redo MOST of the jumps in Another, so NO MORE in combo jumps anymore at the early part. (I won't touch the mid part, so don't bother me that"

And also, redo MOST of the jumps in Hyper as well, except 2 parts, and I have already put new combo at those notes.

Should be fairly better right now...

Alace wrote:

I am pretty sure that many people use in-combo jumps
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12108
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12111
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12112
IMO if you can use jumps fitting the song, they are nice playable
you BAT guys should open a thread to talke about stuffs like this

<Another>
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12115 patterns like this is pretty hard XD
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12117 i will make it easy to read Changed.

I don`t think remap is the only way,but mappers should think about it
we should make our maps fitting the songs
It is pity if you guys only want to make hard insane shits to kill people
I am not making hard insane shits to kill people, in fact, I think my insane maps is 1 of the easiest insane map among the maniac map pool out there. I rarely use hidden notes, back and forth stuff, and also chaotic style (except this one, I use a little). Some even comment my maps are very straightforward. Maybe only my jumps are irritating, hence, I toned down already for this.

As for the issue of whether the map fit the song or not, I really do consider and think deeply which part of the music that I would like to emphasize and make a "wow". It's like my own way of expressing my thoughts and interpretation of the music. For instance, those questionable in combo jump, I actually picture someone suddenly make a dramatic dance gesture when the music reach that part, hence, I translate that into "jump". Hope you know what I mean, but I do know my way and my interpretation doesn't necessarily means it's great in the eyes of others. After all, all these are very subjective (hence, music and art), and I embrace diversity.

So, can I get more modding now ? :X

And to Wojjan, if you do want to say my map is horrible and wanna unstar, at least give me a reason ? Your action is like (in chinese proverb), running away after farting. ^.^
dvorak_old
star

another is too hard whoever didn't play this song in BMS or 2dx.
but for me , this is playable :)
Leeg
Why are you using a "Sigma Harmonics" Background? O_O
Topic Starter
alvisto

Leeg wrote:

Why are you using a "Sigma Harmonics" Background? O_O
Coz there's some guy playing piano ? xD

EDIT : Oh, I just notice you use the same BG as me...
gdeath
为什么人总是被一些条条框框的地方给束缚住。
我玩下来一点问题都没有。
给我改回来 :/

以后IN-GAME里再谈T.T
ignorethis
O.O I love this map :D

Little suggestion: Add a spinner at the end of Another? :P

don't kd this post plz > <'
Topic Starter
alvisto

gdeath wrote:

为什么人总是被一些条条框框的地方给束缚住。
我玩下来一点问题都没有。
给我改回来 :/

以后IN-GAME里再谈T.T

ignorethis wrote:

O.O I love this map :D

Little suggestion: Add a spinner at the end of Another? :P

don't kd this post plz > <'
Thanks for the support guys, I will make the necessary changes soon. The final product will be old another & Hyper with some parts fixed. xD
Topic Starter
alvisto
Ready and Pending. ^.^

Final comments on

Hyper - used the new difficulty (remap version)

Another - Keep the old difficulty with 1 minor stream changes. ^.^
DeadAlready
star~ >w</
yaya
[Another]
最后一根红线。晚了1ms,应该是106,749ms 。然后resnap
还有一些红线和绿线重合的地方。把绿线删掉。只用红线

artist去掉dj youshitaka,在tag里加就行。
Topic Starter
alvisto

yaya wrote:

[Another]