02:12:577 (2) - This sounds better as a single note instead of a slider.
02:57:577 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I prefer the old pattern with the 2 tick sliders here it goes better with the rhythm x_x prefer current one
also plz add this note here: 02:59:905 (4)
still love the map <3
plz no kudosu for this just suggesting
req from QQ
00:01:026 (1,1,1,1) - 這些滑條可以試試利用多點綠線，在slidertick可以調音效，感覺會更帶感 還有這些話條的頭可以考慮提高音效 這裡太小聲玩什麼都違和 試過
00:43:612 (3) - 感覺這個滑條太平靜了，試一下減速型或加速型 加形狀 懶改
00:46:198 - 跳過的音有點怪，個人感覺滑條停在白線會舒服很多 不想改的話記得修一下00:46:026 (1,2) - blanket
01:02:663 - 這裡開始的強音，01:02:750 (4) - 這個感覺有點太晚了 向前挪1/4試試？挪的話最好也調一下位置
02:35:163 (1,1,1) - 分成5個圈打擊感更好 為了平行slider就不改了
02:39:991 - 我覺得可以從這裡就開始map，這樣會更融合前面的break之前結束的樂器 和break結束后的樂器
02:43:784 (7) - 這個尾巴可以考慮減低音量
02:44:244 (1) - unsnap，這裡應該是藍線開始 正確的是這樣的：
03:22:232 (2,3,1) - 試一下更大的弧度？因為感覺之前是逐漸變大 但是這裡感覺和03:21:888 (2,3,1) - 弧度一樣 懶改
03:33:094 (1) - 試試去掉頭whistle，尾用whistle，音量提高？ 怪
04:34:129 (1,2) - 這裡我覺得跟的和歌里有點亂，感覺不是很合適，試試這個節奏 怪：
04:50:681 (1,1,1,1) - 和開頭的建議一樣
01:20:681 (5) - 144|332 might be better
02:43:784 (7,1,2,3) - consider making distance here larger, or making the flow a bit curved, since the beat snap here is different (1/3)
04:14:991 (2,3,4,5,6) - i think this distance is like an evil after slidering such a long time. consider reducing distance here actually they're not as hard to hit as it looks
05:15:767 - wtf this period.. i don't think beats here support such intense rhythm, and however, after the calm part (04:56:198 (1,1,1) -), it seems nonsense to map like this imo.
00:44:474 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 两个一组做距离渐增怎么样呀 现在这样的话感觉后面接的00:45:163 (1) - 滑条速度有点太快了 懶改
00:52:750 (2) - 稍微有点没包好
01:41:715 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 这里中间的间距比两遍明显的大，可以改成像01:43:094 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 间距一样
01:40:681 (1,2,1,2) - 这间距也偏小了一点
01:44:819 (1,2,1,2) - 这儿偏大
02:15:508 (1) - 总感觉挺奇怪的02:15:508 (1) - 滑条尾巴上的音太重了 懶改
02:26:801 (2) - 这也是 懶改
02:57:577 (1,2,3,4) - 感觉间距太小了，是不是应该放大一圈，后面也跟着放大 跟之前串的位置 就不改了
03:50:594 (1,2) - 没包好
yeswithout response = fixed
- normal-hitclap25.wav is unused
- AI mod says about some unsnapped objects
- 00:49:301 (2,1) - to exchange them makes better flow imo
- 01:01:026 (1) - remove NC? like 00:49:991 (3) -
- 01:02:750 (4) - it should be start at 01:02:663 - , you can be hear the strong sound
- 01:03:526 (2) - it's also strange, sound can be hear at 01:03:612 -
- 01:28:526 (2) - for safe of SV changing from x0.5 to x1.0 in calm part, add NC? eeeee i think no
- 02:17:146 (2,1) - how about stack them?
- 02:18:784 (1) - remove NC no, for emphasis, 02:29:819 (1) - same here
- 02:35:163 (1,1) - add drum-hitwhistle 98 sound on head with 20% volume? lol well i prefer default hitsounds here
- 05:19:905 (1,2) - how about ctrl+h to be symmetry with center line? this part will be ded or rearranged so we'll se
No I don't want to be killed by either skystar nor crystal
Hitsounding: Not so complicated as yuko's work, I don't know if you can copy it to this diff lol
00:34:129 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - You can choose to follow the more clear rhythms here, like 04:37:060 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) . Players may feel boring since the patterns are all 1/2 sliders followed by 1/2 sliders. I wanted to make these with different rhythm.
01:09:129 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - They just feel a bit close, 01:09:301 (3,4,5,6,7) - move to x = 176 and 01:09:819 (1) - x = 224 fixed with my own.
01:49:991 (1) - 2 grids left? I feel like this jump is useful.
05:15:767 - 05:22:405 The last part is much extremer than standard diff, make it easier plz. all 1/8 jumps, I don't know but it will kill some players before they get passed. Will consider after the next mod.
Though I wanna write something more, but the extreme parts are really beyond my ability. Good luck guys.