posted
Total Posts
show more
deadbeat
:) :) star
good map..gl getting ranked
whymeman
Lets see.....

The .osz seems fine so far. Name of artist and source is fine. The SB seems intense, but my low-end didn't struggle much to acually load and play it so it should be okay. The SB load didn't seem wasteful as far as I can see. Another thing i've noticed is the 130.10BPM and 130BPM sections. Just wanted to know why is the timing set up like this.

[Easy]

Haven't found any issues so far. Not bad.

[Normal]

Seems fine so far. May need a fine polish with the tiny spacing differences of the spacing between some of the short streams. Not extremely serious though.

[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]

Didn't find unsnapped notes or anything unusual.

[ignore's Hard]

Not bad. Nice work with the hitsound flow as well.

[God]

Hmm.... good job. Though, I wish I can acually test it myself. But, the setup doesn't seem bad though.

I can't really do too much for the map(s) atm since i'm really limited, but at least I wasn't able to find anything seriously wrong with the map atm. If you still can, you can look into finding out how to reduce the SB load as much as possible (the highest load I saw was just over x8.00). Other than that, its a nice map overall. I'll drop my star in then.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

whymeman wrote:

Lets see.....

The .osz seems fine so far. Name of artist and source is fine. The SB seems intense, but my low-end didn't struggle much to acually load and play it so it should be okay. The SB load didn't seem wasteful as far as I can see. Another thing i've noticed is the 130.10BPM and 130BPM sections. Just wanted to know why is the timing set up like this.
Yeah, i had LOTS of problems with timing but this one seems the most accurate i could came up with.

[Normal]

Seems fine so far. May need a fine polish with the tiny spacing differences of the spacing between some of the short streams. Not extremely serious though.
Well, i think that even a Normal is fine with having some tiny spacing changes here and there, it's boring to have the same spacing for the whole map imho.

I can't really do too much for the map(s) atm since i'm really limited, but at least I wasn't able to find anything seriously wrong with the map atm. If you still can, you can look into finding out how to reduce the SB load as much as possible (the highest load I saw was just over x8.00). Other than that, its a nice map overall. I'll drop my star in then.
I can explain this: when in the editor the SB during breaks is shown for both Pass and Fail scenes and the SB Load adds both to the multiplier. I think it's about 4/5x in that part too and it's in a break time anyway.
So yeah, the timing is the real issue here...

Thanks for modding ^^
Zekira
Wow, this was actually insanely difficult @_@

I've tried and pointed out all offset resets that I can find, hopefully this works better now:

Download: Masami Ueda - Shinshuu Plains (Card N'FoRcE) [Zek's Red Lines].osu

Also I'd like to rebubble this asap so after you've done what you want, tell me lol
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This timing really feels more natural indeeed, thanks a lot ç_ç

I only added 2ms to the second section because it felt early everytime i tesplayed, nothing else.

Thanks again for your time, Zekira :)
Zekira
So let's see this get out of Pending now. (...inb4graveyardlol, but really, get this ranked, for the storyboard has been very well thought of, and the map itself is already okay)
Luxary
Still Unranked?

WAT
Mok
:3
Inamaru
Prafo Carduccio :3 :)
Shinxyn
Rebubbled after some irc changes

-deleted star.png-
-moved a note and removed a couple of notes on [God]
-failed to convince him to change the AR9-

:P
Zekira
-deleted star.png-
orzzzzzz???
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Yeah that's used only at the song selection screen to display star difficulty rating.

I missed it between all those skin files xD
Gabi
Fantastic :D
Zekira

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Yeah that's used only at the song selection screen to display star difficulty rating.

I missed it between all those skin files xD
Damn I thought it was being used somewhere in the in-game skin.

My mistake... >_>
Alace
I have to say that
the Taiko diff is really well made XD
I am sorry to mod it so late

Ranked
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
And finally this map reaches his end.

Thanks to all the people that supported it and people that beared my continuous whims about it :>
-Xero-
This is ... awesome in every way!
deadbeat
o.O gratz cnf :)
Hanyuu
lol
Zekira
Who the fuck is rating this low...? The map can't be that bad, can it? I mean, aren't the people mesmerized by the SB anyway? >_> It's not like the map's that bad either ._.
Cyclone
It's impossible for me to read. Circles blend with BG, AR9 is completely unnecessary fora 130 BPM song, and there's some very confusing overlapping parts. (back and forth stream, except it's not a stream, it's 3 notes, 1 rest, 3 notes.)
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Cyclone wrote:

It's impossible for me to read. Circles blend with BG, AR9 is completely unnecessary fora 130 BPM song, and there's some very confusing overlapping parts. (back and forth stream, except it's not a stream, it's 3 notes, 1 rest, 3 notes.)
You know, that was my intent, I wanted to make something different.

Also, there are 4 difficulties to play.
Soror
always misread 大神 as 칢