community forum

OMUKT - osu!mania UK Tournament

posted
Total Posts
94
show more
Hydria

Hydria wrote:

Time to actually make it past the RO32
Woops no nevermind.
Sepha
I think i was num.32, just in the nick of time :)
GG HF everyone!

--Sepha
AlaaKerZam
Looking at that player list I've confirmed something, I'm not gonna win this :D
Topic Starter
Daiyaa
Hydria

Hydria wrote:

Hydria wrote:

Time to actually make it past the RO32
Woops no nevermind.

PortalLife wrote:

-Mat- vs Hydria
Yep no chance.
SleepyDarkrai
"SleepyDarkrai vs Sepha" rip
Sepha

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

"SleepyDarkrai vs Sepha" rip
GGHF ;)
Cozzzy
Idk what to suggest, but if we stick to these 7k pp seedings, either me or Gadget will be out in two rounds, before the maps even get slightly challenging. Seems like a bit of a waste really
Topic Starter
Daiyaa
The maps are going to ramp up quickly don't fear.
Sepha
Really horrific internet, will not improve so for the sake of tournament and saving on a possible hundred remakes on the match i am pulling out of the tournament.
(incase you were internested getting 0.8mbps max on a £60pm broadband and it took around 2mins to load this forum).

--Seph
SleepyDarkrai

Sepha wrote:

Really horrific internet, will not improve so for the sake of tournament and saving on a possible hundred remakes on the match i am pulling out of the tournament.
(incase you were internested getting 0.8mbps max on a £60pm broadband and it took around 2mins to load this forum).

--Seph
Does this mean I can't play anymore, considering I was against Sepha in the first round :c
SleepyDarkrai

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

Sepha wrote:

Really horrific internet, will not improve so for the sake of tournament and saving on a possible hundred remakes on the match i am pulling out of the tournament.
(incase you were internested getting 0.8mbps max on a £60pm broadband and it took around 2mins to load this forum).

--Seph
Does this mean I can't play anymore, considering I was against Sepha in the first round :c
I just checked the ladder sheet and apparently I went through to the next round. Well snap
Evanesce I'ma coming for you ;)
Topic Starter
Daiyaa
Rule is, if you face someone and they get DQ'ed/they forfeit, you advance.
Drummar
http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif


So I get the rank 2.4k guy, not too bad. Gonna be hard but I got this.

I hope.
Vygatron

Drummar wrote:

http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif


So I get the rank 2.4k guy, not too bad. Gonna be hard but I got this.

I hope.
i'm not that good :/
i just farm pp
Evanesce

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

Evanesce I'ma coming for you ;)
I'm a bit out of practise, not sure I will even make it to the second round hehe.
Ingen1334
Good luck -Mat-, i trust in you <3

And GL for your tournament Portal :)
Drummar

Vygatron wrote:

Drummar wrote:

http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif


So I get the rank 2.4k guy, not too bad. Gonna be hard but I got this.

I hope.
i'm not that good :/
i just farm pp
Our scores are actually pretty close, I reckon it'd be a close game. You're probably a bit better but I'm not going down without a fight ;)
Drummar

Evanesce wrote:

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

Evanesce I'ma coming for you ;)
I'm a bit out of practise, not sure I will even make it to the second round hehe.
If you do get to the second round, and I do too, guess who's going to be your opponent?

...you so set this up so you got the pleasure of knocking me out of the tournament if I managed to get out of the first round.

Please be gentle
Mat

Ingen1334 wrote:

Good luck -Mat-, i trust in you <3

And GL for your tournament Portal :)
hehe thanks <3 i will try my best!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply