forum

1/3(1/6) crabovan's std and taiko modding queue [OPEN 0/3]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
crabovan
Hello, I wanted to create this queue long time ago, and now I have possibility to do this!
I can accept M4M almost always (but only if your song have 4 or less difficulties and less than 3 minutes of drain time).
So, FIRST and MAIN rule - your song MUST have 1/3 or 1/6 rhythm. I WILL NOT ACCEPT MOD REQUEST OF 1/2(1/4) SONG!
To be sure what I will mod your map:
I like/prefer: most of electronic music (but not "club hits" or nightcore remixes), most of rhythm games music (beatmania, reflec beat etc),most remixes of Touhou music, experimental electronic genres.
I don't like: any ANIME music (OST, opening etc), any pop music (English, Korean, Japanese and any other), any death/thrash/underground rock music.
If I don't listed genre of your music - you can try to ask me to mod, but don't be sure what I'll accept this song.
I can't mod as good as other difficulties Extras (5.25+ star rating), but I'll try to do my best.
I will pick 3 of first liked songs.

Post mod request by following blank:

Song name
Song URL
Any comment

There will be list of accepted songs.
There will be list of already modded songs.
EFP
sorry, but what the mode of u want to mod?
Topic Starter
crabovan

EdrianFP wrote:

sorry, but what the mode of u want to mod?
Forgot to mention, thanks for post. Standard or Taiko. (added to topic name)
bananannian
Hanatan - Kagerou - Variation

Taiko set; contains quite a bit of compound (1/3 1/6) rhythmic patterns, mainly simple 1/4 rhythm though.
Song length: 4:20

Choose however many difficulties you want to mod.

Thanks in advance, and enjoy the map! :3
Kunieda
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278119
1/6 metronome~ and taiko nm please
thanks!
Nishizumi
Taishi - worldenddominator (VW3 Ending Edit)
have little (1/3) rhythm patterns

thanks~
ikin5050
Title/link: Kido Ibuki & Yamazaki Erii - Pupa https://osu.ppy.sh/s/288855
Length: 30 seconds
Difficulties to mod: Ikoni is the only one with 1/3 patterns in it, if you want to mod kantan as well or so that would be greatly appreciated
SP/Mod Count:3 / 0
Genre: Anime (Japanese)