forum

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Let Me Hear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AndrewOmega
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 5:37:48 PM

Artist: Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
Title: Let Me Hear
Source: Parasyte
Tags: anime parasyte
BPM: 190
Filesize: 8825kb
Play Time: 01:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Deaf (5.21 stars, 258 notes)
Download: Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - Let Me Hear
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Not Finished!!!! The beggining needs a lil work, i know. How's the rest?
SinDemonDragon13
Hi, I have seen that you have asked on #modhelp for help earlier, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. :D

Set the BPM at 184, instead of 190.
-At 01:40:533 change it to 130 until 02:06:379.
-From 02:06:379 to 02:32:224 its 260.
-Starting from 02:32:224 it becomes 184 again.
-It decreases to 75 BPM at 02:52:033 to 02:53:380. Im just not sure how it goes from 03:27:305 to the end thought. (Tou are you still sure that you want to map the full thing? This might be pretty hard even for experienced mappers xD)

It would be the best if you put the offset at 00:01:140 and start mapping from there, instead. Setting the offset at 0 almost never works, really. Readjust the Inheriting sections and resnap the notes too afterwards so that it doesn't mess up the map and such. :oops:

The notes are also kinda all over the place, you should use the Distance snap to prevent that. (and lower the Distance Spacing, 2.0X is waaay too much, especially when the SV's already 2.30). I guess you did it like that to make the map harder or something, but making the map ful of jumps isnt going to make it harder to play; its going to make it harder AND annoying instead haha. Maybe you should check the forums to learn about different mapping tehniques? They will surely help you making a more functional map! :)
Thats all that I got for now I guess. I hope I helped you somewhat with this! I wish you good luck with your map! :D