Thanks a bunch for the mod AND the star o3o
- 00:49:876 (5) - Add new combo for consistency.
- 00:51:293 (1) - Remove new combo for consistency. done!
- 00:53:655 (2) - Add new combo for consistency. aaand done!
- 00:58:852 (4) - Add finish instead of whistle on slider's start. cymbal sound exists there. hmm I guess I was being a bit to hesitant when i comes to using finishes
- 01:12:081 (1) - Same as above. yeah
- 01:14:915 (2) - I think it would be not bad that adding whistle on slider's start. yeah, feels better to atleast have some sort of feedback on this
- 01:51:766 (3) - Add clap instead of whistle on slider's end. yes
- 02:06:884 (4) - Same as 00:58:852. done!
- 02:22:002 (3) - Same as above. aaanndddd done
- 02:23:892 (1) - Why don't you add finish on slider's start? idk why :c
- Hitsound volume is too low. i'd recommend increasing hitsound volume like as Easy difficulty. done, didnt want the hitsounds to overpower the song, though I guess having them consistent between the Diffs is the right thing to do c:
- 00:16:096 (2) - Remove whistle on slider's end for consistency. nice catch!
- 00:32:159 (4,5) - Why is this distance 1.5x? aaaah idk why
- 00:58:852 (3) - Add new combo for consistency. done!
- 01:13:970 (1,2) - Same as 00:32:159. i don't know why this distance is 1.6x. the slider somehow jumped to 1.6 spacing when it tried moving it...weird. fixed ofc
- 01:40:427 (4) - is this finish necessary? I think it would suffice that using whistle. yeah..also used whistles for other, similar spots
- 02:06:884 (3) - Add new combo for consistency. done!
- 02:20:112 (1) - Add finish instead of whistle on slider's start for consistency. dun
- 02:25:781 (1) - Same as 01:40:427. fixed!
I don't know meaning. but this song is good <3