Red - UnrankableGeneral
Blue - Highly recommended
Black - Suggestion
Blue - Highly recommended
Black - Suggestion
- You might add Where Chou (respectively now only Where, because Chou is already there) to tags, because her albums are sold under this name out of Asia.
- Remove 周蕙 from tags as it is an artist, thus it has no function.
- Rewrite Zìjǐ De Fángjiān to ziji de fangjian. The reason is, these are tags, which are used for searching. If you can write Chinese, you will just write it in that language, if you are not, you will search by romanization. However, not everyone likes to find a shortcut for a marcoon and so on, he will be looking for it without special characters, because most probably he cannot even write it. Most people would really look for ziji de fangjian instead of Zìjǐ De Fángjiān, thus they won't find the map. We don't use special characters in romanised artist or title, so it is also wrong in tags.
- Add 盧文韜 (Lu Wentao) to tags as he composed this song and definitely deserves it.
- Also add 張逸帆 (JerryC, Thang Yifan, Jerry Chang) as it is arranger of the song.
- I really recommend to change the hitsounds a bit. For example you are using snare for few slider ticks, while the rest of song are just claps, which really don't fit to the song. You might try these, which would make it more consistent and fitting to the song: http://puu.sh/gKFOU/cdb3249f7e.rar
- Not like that really is unrankable, but it breaks guidelines, which might only be broken only in really special cases, which this isn't. The kiai times are not consistent between normal and easy, AND kiai start out of a downbeat on normal, what seemed to be really insensible. You probably have to do this:
00:45:388 - Remove the kiai and put it on 00:45:624
01:14:679 - Move this timing point on 01:14:915, so the kiai ends more sensibly and so it's consistent with easy.
02:23:892 - Move this timing point on 02:23:892 for the same reason as above.
02:53:892 - Remove the kiai and put it on 02:54:128
03:08:065 - Move this timing point on 03:08:301 for same reason as the previous ones.
It is important to be on downbeat as it determines when the star fountain will start (and on taiko it afflicts score). This does not seem to be sensible at all, just make it same as easy difficulty.
- All settings seems to be fine and making a fine gap for 2-diff map, but you should change the circle size to 4. The reason is, it's a 2-diff map, so it should be something like normal+, when the song is such a lively one. But the main reason is this combination of AR and CS makes it harder to read, as an example, you can play some AngelHoney's maps (rog-unlimitation), you will clearly notice the difficulty is increased by using a small circle size and high AR. If the circles are too big, objects seem to be near each other and when the AR is too big in comparsion, newbie might start to panic. Basically if there is bigger visual gap between objects, it is easier to read with this AR and also your patterns are quite often well-places, you use some nice blankets and that looks slightly smoother with smaller CS.
- These changes are about hitsounds
00:58:144 - Use slidertick2 there, so it is consistent with 01:00:270. There is also a drum in song, so it should be hitsounded if you already did on some places.
00:59:088 - Same as above
01:07:120 (2) - You should remove claps on 01:07:120 and 01:07:592 as there are none in a song and use slidertick2 on 01:07:829, because there is a snare in a song.
01:36:175 - Use slidertick2, there is a snare in a song
01:51:057 - Same as above
02:06:175 - Same as above
02:07:120 - Same as above
02:15:151 (2) - Remove clap on 02:15:151 and 02:15:624, there is a no snare again and use slidertick2 on 02:15:860.
02:21:057 - Use a slidertick2, because it is in a song, and you did exactly on the same drum on 02:21:529
03:01:451 - Remove the clap because there is none in the song.
- You should use CS 3 for similar reasons as Normal. Current CS is a bit worse to read and objects also seem to be too near, thus the patterns don't look that well. As an example, 00:45:624 (1,2,3) - Seems really weird, because the gap is inconsistent, but if you use CS 3, the gap looks more consistent and that all makes the patterns better.
- 01:03:577 - Remove the clap, it sounds really weird, becuase there is nothing in a song.
- 01:39:955 - Use a slidertick2 as there is a snare in a song
- 01:47:514 - Same as above
- 02:11:608 - Same as 01:03:577, the clap is not supposed to be on this place
- 02:34:758 (5) - Would be fine with clap on start and end as it is also in a music
- 02:50:821 - Don't use the slidertick2, as there is nothing in a song
- 03:00:270 - Use slidertick2 here and remove clap from 03:00:506 to be correct with the song
- 00:39:010 (2) - and 01:39:482 (1) - are not really a good choice for easy difficulty, because they ignore the downbeat, which is in this place more significant than the voice was, thus the only thing this can lead into is a confusion of newbies.
This map seems to be really smooth, just needs some hitsound correction and improvement, but the patterns and rhytm was just all quite fine. Just the last thing on easy bothered be quite a lot, because that's was almost only wrong rhythm in the mapset.
Good luck, have a star when I have it. (If I was a BN, personally I'd maybe give that bubble)~