Thanks a bunch 030
P A N wrote:m4m via #modreqs
- 00:17:986 (4) - can improve this blanket. http://puu.sh/gFwLO/a01980152a.jpg I didn't really want these two to look like a blanket, I was just trying to have them both go parallel to each other uwu
- 00:24:600 (1) - remove NC, you NC per 2 stanza but didn't for this.
- 00:29:561 (1,2) - switch NC is really more fit with song and to be consistent with other as well.
- 00:33:340 (1) - i know this nc also reasonable to add but I think switch NC with 2 is more fit?
- 00:37:120 (1,3) - switch NC, same reason.
- 00:40:899 (1,2) - ^
- 00:52:710 (3,4) - you missing to map cymbal sound, I suggest you to change 3 to 1/2 slider and start 4 on 00:53:183. oh and, add NC on the note you add on big white tick and remove NC on 00:53:892 (1) indeed. done! feels better than the long, holding thingy I had put there previously
- 00:54:836 (4,1) - switch NC?
- 01:13:970 (5,1) - switch NC, reason: beginning of stanza and to make player (or FL as well) to see that follow point to notice next note.
- 01:30:270 (7) - add finish on tail? I heard cymbal sound there. I feel like a finish might be a liiiitle bit too strong here hmmm..I'll add this if more people come up with the same suggestion c:
- 01:36:884 (1) - no reason to NC this. hmm to explain, as you see, you add NC per 2 stanza.
- 01:47:041 (1,3) - switch NC.
- 01:48:931 (1,3) - ^
- 01:50:348 (1,4) - ^
- 01:52:947 (1) - remove NC.
- 02:00:742 (3,4) - same as 00:52:710 (3,4).
- 02:22:002 (1,2) - use drum-clap on tail instead? yes! feels appropriate for the build-up
- 02:27:435 (4,1) - switch NC.
- 02:29:325 (4,1) - ^
- 02:35:703 (1) - i don't know if this is touch something or ouf of field, it's questionable. there have just only a few note then spinner so I suggest you to move this down to be safe. moved the whole traingle section down a little bit
- 02:37:002 (1) - add whistle. yus
I didn't know if you wanted me to reply to every individual NC change, so I'm just gonna shorten this down by saying that I applied every single one of those since they were obviously very reasonable c:
- 00:15:388 (1,3,1,3) - add whistle on tail? I think it's fit and you did like this on 00:24:836 (3,4,5,1,2) done! great suggestion
- 00:22:947 (1) - add whistle on tail? done!
- 00:26:726 (1) - can be blanket. I was a bit hesitant about adding a blanket here, it doesn't look as crowded as I thought though so I'll add one!
- 00:34:758 (2) - remove whistle like you always did? too much whistle can be annoying sometimes. done!
- 00:44:443 (4) - questionable. i know you want it to end on white tick to make newbie easier to read but the rhythm... well let's BN or pro take care for this. yeah this one was a bit tricky...I was hoping that having this end on a white tick would help newer plays with the transition between the two sliders
- 00:48:458 (1,2) - swap NC to follow all of you did on the following (including other kiai)
- 00:51:293 (4) - improve blanket. done uwu
- 00:51:293 (4) - finish on tail. yus
- 00:51:293 (4,1) - switch NC.
- 01:14:915 (1) - remove NC, same as I mentioned, let player/FL player see the follow point and you add NC per 2 stanza so that's the other reason to remove this.
- 01:39:482 (5,1) - switch NC.
- 01:42:317 (2) - add NC.
- 01:59:325 (3) - finish on tail. yuhus
- 03:04:994 (1,2) - switch NC.
- 03:08:301 (1) - same reason as i mentioned before.
I'm going to lazy out on this one again by saying that I ended up applying all the NC changes you suggested, as they were all very reasonable!
really nice song, If I was BN, I was waiting to bubble this good luck!