from queueThanks a bunch for your mod ~
- If you don't have a storyboard, widescreen support should be off >< I always forget things like that...thanks for reminding me!
- Also delete the osb file in the folder since it's unused donnnee!
Well these don't apply if you have storyboard that is a WIP :> uuuh I have no idea how to SB so they do apply ~
- 00:19:167 (1) - The finish is completely out of place here, just use a whistle It does seem very unfitting during the slow beginning..I guess I was just hesitating to use too many whistles in a row..I need to work on my hitsounding ><
- 00:22:947 (1) - ^ the same applies for this one
- 00:26:726 (1) - ^ aaand this one
The vocals alone aren't enough to justify a finish, it doesn't fit the instruments at all This is where I was wrong. I thought emphasizing the vocals with hitsounds was a good things to do :c
- 00:22:947 (1,2) - Try this rhythm instead, or at least make them start and end on white ticks only to make the rhythm easier done!
- 00:31:451 (2) - Use a whistle on the tail instead aAaAaAaaaannd done
- 00:40:899 (1) - ^ yeah this one too
- 01:03:577 (4) - Eh just use a clap on the head, doesn't fit instruments either done + applied for all the similar patterns too c:
- 01:05:466 (2) - Whistle on the end whistleee
- 01:08:301 (1) - Now this should have a finish on the head :c oki
Okay you probably get the idea, hitsound patterns for the most part should be based on instruments, I mean the hitsounds are made from instruments =w= again, I kind of got this wrong...I reworked the hitsounds (mostly removing finishes that I used to emphasize vocals =.=)
- 02:27:671 (1) - Curve this to blanket with 02:29:561 (3), also to avoid the overlap on the head of 02:29:561 (3) this should look a lot nicer now! (ended up making 3 a straight slider)
- 02:35:703 (1) - Try to have the tail end more around the middle of the playfield so new players can get into spinning here easier made the slider blanket around the head of 5 c:
This difficulty is actually pretty nice and simple, but the hitsounds need work
- 1.40 SV is too high compared to easy (1.00), it should be around 1.20 or 1.10 to be balanced It's 1.4 but uses x0.9 SV so doesn't that techincally make it 1.26?
, also AR and OD should probably be decreased. done! not sure if using decimals is the way to go for the ar, I'm willing to change this though
Once again, I recommend just following instruments for hitsounds. again, I re-did some of the hitsounding (mostly removing loooots of unneccesarry finishes to make it less noisy)
Another thing is that you're mapping to vocals too much, it's fine in kiai but in other parts it's a bit unnecessary.This actually makes the rhythm a bit difficult for a normal since usually it would just be a bunch of onbeat 1/1 and some 1/2 notes. I played around with the rythm especially during the part after the second break to have the sliders start on the white ticks for the most part. I did some changes to the slow part too. Some of the still start on the red ticks though as I doon't feel like they're all confusing/unfitting ><
Other than that this is a nice map and song~