allright that should be fine! Thank you anyways >3<
Bakuenjin wrote:Hier ist meine Mod
Da du eine Mod von ähnlicher Qualität wie deiner wolltest hab ich mir nicht ganz so viel Mühe gegeben (Das war ein Scherz!).
Lass dich doch hier nicht so nervös machen man man man
Ich hoffe wirklich ich kann dir weiterhelfen, obwohl ich immernoch ein totaler noob im modding bin (Übung macht den Meister, oder?).
Ich bin nur wirklich geringfügig auf die Ästhetik eingegangen und gar nicht auf dein Mapping Style, einfach nur weil jeder einen anderen hat und es da kein richtig/falsch oder gut/schlecht gibt. Muss auch ehrlich zugeben, dass deine Map schon in einem sehr fortgeschrittenem Stadium ist und fast perfekt ist.Allgemein:
Du machst viele an sich richtige Blankets die aber hin und wieder den darauf folgenden oder den davor kommenden Circle nur unschön umschließen (Hier mal zwei Beispiele: 00:36:175 (4,1) - und 00:15:388 (1,3) - Wenn ich dir noch weitere oder alle schicken soll die mir aufgefallen sind, schreib mich einfach an). Natürlich ist das nur reine Ästhetik aber in meinen Augen sehr wichtig. Entweder richtig oder gar nicht xD (Und sei mir jetzt nicht böse für meine Ehrlichkeit )
Das haben wir glaub ich via Chat nochmal besprochen, das muss ich glaub ich jetzt hier nicht nochmal aufführen oder?:P (wenn doch bescheid sagen)
DS und SV ist immer schön gleich und das Lied hat durchgängig einen guten Flow.
00:45:624 (1) - Sehr problematische Stelle. Du hast die Polarity da gut umgesetzt über einen Slider ( von Roten 1/1 zu weißen 1/1 Lücken ) aber könnte dennoch grade für Neulinge schwierig werden, weil du plötzlich nichtmehr den Gesang durch deine Map betonst, sondern den Beat. Das eigentliche Problem ist, dass du quasi in Mitten von einem der Sätze wechselst und dazu noch den Slider auf keinen hörbaren Beat enden lässt. Bei den Gesang-zu-Beat wechsel davor in dem Lied ( bspw. 00:33:340 (1,2) - Hier lässt du den Slider auf einen direkt hörbaren Beat fallen wo kein Gesang ist wodurch direkt klar wird, dass jetzt der Beat als Rhythmus verwendet wird ).
Ich würde dir hier raten (und ich bin mir 100%-ig sicher das dir meine Idee überhaupt nicht gefallen wird D: ) durch einen Circle den Beat wechseln zu lassen (sprich so ähnlich wie in der [Normal] diff), auch wenn es eventuell nicht ganz im Stil deiner Map ist. Und da der Circle und der Slider-Anfang direkt aneinander sind können auch unerfahrene Spieler diese Stelle gut spielen. (Hier ein Beispielbild: Klick mich, du geile Sau!)
Verstehe was du an dieser Stelle erzielen willst, aber wie du selber sagst ist es halt eher Normal als Easy. An nur EINER Stelle in der ganzen map plötzlich auf 1/2 zu mappen ist denke ich keine gute Idee. Hatte bei vielen Testplays auch nie jemanden, der an dieser Stelle gescheitert wäre also denke ich mal es kann erstmal so bleiben.
01:51:766 (1) - Was genau hast du mit diesem Slider versucht? Ich würde dir raten, die komplette Lila-Combo mit dem Gesang als Rythmus zu verwenden (So wie du es beim ersten Mal auch vor der Kiai Time gemacht hast). Hier: Diesmal bisschen fester klicken! oder Oh ja, das war perfekt geklickt! *sabber* (Es geht nur um den Rythmus in der Timeline, die Objekte sind einfach nur irgendwie plaziert).
Auch das haben wir ja im Chat nochmal besprochen Vocals eher dominant ja, aber den Drum sound einfach liegen lassen viel zu komisch (kurze version)Sau...uwuAllgemein:
Genauso wie bei Easy gibt es viele Slider, die nur um ca. ein Kästchen verschoben werden müsste um den Circle perfekt zu umschließen. Ich verlinke dir an dieser Stelle mal ein sehr gutes Tutorial (HowToBasic-Kanal). Ich schreibe dir hier wieder nur 2 Beispiele aus deiner Map, wenn du alles haben möchtest, schreib mich einfach Ig an (01:06:175 (4,1) - oder 00:51:057 (4,1) - ).
01:11:372 (3) - Mach diesen Slider zu der neuen Combofarbe und 01:13:498 (3) - diesen dann auch. Verstehe leider nicht wirklich warum..
DS ist durchgehend gut und die SV Änderungen wirken intuitiv das Lied hat durchgängig einen guten Flow. ( sprich wie in Easy-diff auch )
00:41:608 (2,3,4,5) - versuche mehr Abwechslung in diese Stelle zu bringen. 4 mal hintereinander exakt den selben Slider ist etwas monoton. Nutze eventuell abwechselnd grade und kurvige Slider.
Muss dir hier leider wiedersprechen. Ich finde (persönliche Meinung inc.) das der Song an der Stelle auch eher langsam und monoton ist (von den Vocals her), sodass ich der Meinung bin das ein oder zwei Rotationen da als Abwechslung genügen
01:38:301 (1,2) - Ändere die Slider länge zu der länge deines... . Das gibt der Stelle einen deutlich besseren Flow!
Hab das an dieser Stelle einfach mal umgesetzt, kann verstehen was du hier erzielen willst. Den weißten Tick tatsächlich als objekt und nicht als Slidertail zu haben find ich garnicht schlecht, gibt dem ganzen etwas mehr Power. Bin zwar noch nicht 100% sicher was die Stelle angeht, aber das werden dann zukünftige Mods hoffentlich klären
02:51:293 (2,1) - Genau so muss ein perfekter Blanket aussehen!! * starts to f*p *
Das wars auch schon von mir. Bin mal wieder überhaupt nicht zufrieden mit meiner Mod, liegt wohl aber auch daran, dass ich noch nie mit etwas von mir zufrieden war. Ich denke die Punkte die ich habe können dir weiterhelfen, da sie meiner Meinung nach doch schon sehr wichtig sind. Bei Fragen bitte mich sofort anschreiben!
Wünsche dir noch viel Erfolg mit deiner Beatmap und hoffe, sie bald als Ranked spielen zu dürfen Hoffnung...TAT
P.S: Die Easy Mod ist noch zu der Map bevor du sie grade eben geupdated hast.
Thanks a bunch for your mod ~
sukiNathan wrote:from queue
- If you don't have a storyboard, widescreen support should be off >< I always forget things like that...thanks for reminding me!
- Also delete the osb file in the folder since it's unused donnnee!
Well these don't apply if you have storyboard that is a WIP :> uuuh I have no idea how to SB so they do apply ~
- 00:19:167 (1) - The finish is completely out of place here, just use a whistle It does seem very unfitting during the slow beginning..I guess I was just hesitating to use too many whistles in a row..I need to work on my hitsounding ><
- 00:22:947 (1) - ^ the same applies for this one
- 00:26:726 (1) - ^ aaand this one
The vocals alone aren't enough to justify a finish, it doesn't fit the instruments at all This is where I was wrong. I thought emphasizing the vocals with hitsounds was a good things to do :c
- 00:22:947 (1,2) - Try this rhythm instead, or at least make them start and end on white ticks only to make the rhythm easier done!
- 00:31:451 (2) - Use a whistle on the tail instead aAaAaAaaaannd done
- 00:40:899 (1) - ^ yeah this one too
- 01:03:577 (4) - Eh just use a clap on the head, doesn't fit instruments either done + applied for all the similar patterns too c:
- 01:05:466 (2) - Whistle on the end whistleee
- 01:08:301 (1) - Now this should have a finish on the head :c oki
Okay you probably get the idea, hitsound patterns for the most part should be based on instruments, I mean the hitsounds are made from instruments =w= again, I kind of got this wrong...I reworked the hitsounds (mostly removing finishes that I used to emphasize vocals =.=)
- 02:27:671 (1) - Curve this to blanket with 02:29:561 (3), also to avoid the overlap on the head of 02:29:561 (3) this should look a lot nicer now! (ended up making 3 a straight slider)
- 02:35:703 (1) - Try to have the tail end more around the middle of the playfield so new players can get into spinning here easier made the slider blanket around the head of 5 c:
This difficulty is actually pretty nice and simple, but the hitsounds need work
- 1.40 SV is too high compared to easy (1.00), it should be around 1.20 or 1.10 to be balanced It's 1.4 but uses x0.9 SV so doesn't that techincally make it 1.26?
, also AR and OD should probably be decreased. done! not sure if using decimals is the way to go for the ar, I'm willing to change this though
Once again, I recommend just following instruments for hitsounds. again, I re-did some of the hitsounding (mostly removing loooots of unneccesarry finishes to make it less noisy)
Another thing is that you're mapping to vocals too much, it's fine in kiai but in other parts it's a bit unnecessary.This actually makes the rhythm a bit difficult for a normal since usually it would just be a bunch of onbeat 1/1 and some 1/2 notes. I played around with the rythm especially during the part after the second break to have the sliders start on the white ticks for the most part. I did some changes to the slow part too. Some of the still start on the red ticks though as I doon't feel like they're all confusing/unfitting ><
Other than that this is a nice map and song~
Thanks a bunch for your mod ~
RikiH_ wrote:Here is the mod, sorry for the delay but you know what happened to me
fucking drunk ladies on buses cough coughWas the guy still blocking the doors so you couldnt get off the bus haha?
I didn't find big mistakes, seriously. I just pointed out important stuff, so please go through the map and fix all ugly blankets and nazi stuff xD went through the whole thing again and fixed a bunch of stuff c:
Easy01:15:624 (1) - This spinner is too near to the slider, which is wrong for an Easy diff, start it at 01:15:860 - done ~
02:03:104 (3,4) - I don't like these... they look a bit random, I'm sure you can re-arrange them in another shape ummm uuh I kinda rearranged the short slider a little bit to make them flow a bit nicer, I like their shape though ><
02:24:836 - This clap brakes your hitsounds pattern! it should be in this tick: 02:24:364 yeaaah idk what happened there
You also need a clap here 02:26:254 and here 02:28:144 uuuh yes
02:36:884 (1) - Same as before, let it start in 02:37:120 - this whole part was messed up dafuk
02:52:002 and 02:53:892 - What are these sectinos for? xD TO MAKE THE TIMELINE LOOK VISUALLY APPEALING OK
03:09:010 (1) - You know oh ya
Normal01:36:057 - This. Why did you put HS on three ticks? I think it's a mistake and you didn't do it on purpose yeah lets just say this was an accident
02:35:703 (1,2) - Uhm, unstack these elements because they're hard to read by newbies done!c:
02:51:293 (2,1) - These elements are too near and they look ugly in play mode... I don't usually get nazi about this kind of stuff but this is definitely ugly, sorry! dw i got u, found a really nice way of remapping this *_*(making those two straight sliders instead felt great)
I really like this song, and this is strange. Good luck for ranking
00:26:254 (5,1) Maybe you should move (1) up so it blanks with (5) I'd like to not have them blanket as I feel like that'd make it look a bit too crowded
00:42:553 (2,3) I think they should start on the white tick I'm following the vocals with those so starting them on the red tick should be fine
01:37:592 (4) You should move this one, its too close to the hp bar moved the whole section down a bit c:
00:20:348 (3,4,5) Too hard for a normal. Try one 1/2 slider and 1 circle there instead
00:34:994 (3) Move this one a bit up done c:
00:41:608 (2,4) Im unsure about this overlap I honestly don't think that this one is too ugly, though I'd agree that having stuff overlap is not optimal
00:45:624 (1) - 00:56:962 (1) That part is a bit more like a Normal. Delete some circles, then it should be okay
01:00:742 (1) - 01:10:191 (1) ^
01:26:962 (8) Delete this one for a little break great idea!
01:28:380 (2,3,4) Same as 00:20:348 (3,4,5)
01:53:655 (1) - 02:04:994 (1) Too hard
02:08:773 (1) - 02:36:884 (1) ^
02:53:892 - 03:07:829 ^
I'm just gonna shorten this down a bit by saying that I disagree with the 'too hard' part of your mod. I do realise that the not density is quite high for a normal, essentially making it a Normal+ but I'm fine with that. I had looooots of people testplay this (including very new players too) and none of them had a problem with the note density.
Thanks a bunch! You should pm me your map so I can mod back c:
LinearFaze wrote:EASY DIFF
a lot of this feels like me nitpicking
01:25:309 (3) - make this a kick slider?
01:37:592 (4) - ^
02:11:608 (4) - ^
02:17:277 (2) - ^ and split this up
I'm sorry but I don't think I'll change anything for the easy diff as I feel like it is fine rythm-wise. ><
AR, HP, and (especially) OD 4.0? but the AR and the OD to 4, I felt like the HP should be a tad bit lower though as it is quite hard for a Normal
00:26:726 (1) - I feel like this slider should end on a white tick not red this is following the vocals, so having this end on a red tick is fine
01:26:254 (7) - kick slider here, perhaps? while I don't think that a repeatslider would neccessarily be unfitting, I'd rather have this as a 1/1. I tried using that little 'bump' instead of making it a kickslider c:
01:35:466 (2) - this note feels unnecessary agreed!
02:00:978 (4) - this feels like a slider for a hold that doesn't exist in the music remapped this to look like the first kiai, feels a lot nicer!
02:35:703 (1) - this note is really high (not that it really matters) it's that high because I'd like it to form a triangle =w=
02:52:238 (1) - why is this a really long slider? too go along with the vocals c:
I love your blanketing sliders
Thanks a bunch 030
P A N wrote:m4m via #modreqs
- 00:17:986 (4) - can improve this blanket. http://puu.sh/gFwLO/a01980152a.jpg I didn't really want these two to look like a blanket, I was just trying to have them both go parallel to each other uwu
- 00:24:600 (1) - remove NC, you NC per 2 stanza but didn't for this.
- 00:29:561 (1,2) - switch NC is really more fit with song and to be consistent with other as well.
- 00:33:340 (1) - i know this nc also reasonable to add but I think switch NC with 2 is more fit?
- 00:37:120 (1,3) - switch NC, same reason.
- 00:40:899 (1,2) - ^
- 00:52:710 (3,4) - you missing to map cymbal sound, I suggest you to change 3 to 1/2 slider and start 4 on 00:53:183. oh and, add NC on the note you add on big white tick and remove NC on 00:53:892 (1) indeed. done! feels better than the long, holding thingy I had put there previously
- 00:54:836 (4,1) - switch NC?
- 01:13:970 (5,1) - switch NC, reason: beginning of stanza and to make player (or FL as well) to see that follow point to notice next note.
- 01:30:270 (7) - add finish on tail? I heard cymbal sound there. I feel like a finish might be a liiiitle bit too strong here hmmm..I'll add this if more people come up with the same suggestion c:
- 01:36:884 (1) - no reason to NC this. hmm to explain, as you see, you add NC per 2 stanza.
- 01:47:041 (1,3) - switch NC.
- 01:48:931 (1,3) - ^
- 01:50:348 (1,4) - ^
- 01:52:947 (1) - remove NC.
- 02:00:742 (3,4) - same as 00:52:710 (3,4).
- 02:22:002 (1,2) - use drum-clap on tail instead? yes! feels appropriate for the build-up
- 02:27:435 (4,1) - switch NC.
- 02:29:325 (4,1) - ^
- 02:35:703 (1) - i don't know if this is touch something or ouf of field, it's questionable. there have just only a few note then spinner so I suggest you to move this down to be safe. moved the whole traingle section down a little bit
- 02:37:002 (1) - add whistle. yus
I didn't know if you wanted me to reply to every individual NC change, so I'm just gonna shorten this down by saying that I applied every single one of those since they were obviously very reasonable c:
- 00:15:388 (1,3,1,3) - add whistle on tail? I think it's fit and you did like this on 00:24:836 (3,4,5,1,2) done! great suggestion
- 00:22:947 (1) - add whistle on tail? done!
- 00:26:726 (1) - can be blanket. I was a bit hesitant about adding a blanket here, it doesn't look as crowded as I thought though so I'll add one!
- 00:34:758 (2) - remove whistle like you always did? too much whistle can be annoying sometimes. done!
- 00:44:443 (4) - questionable. i know you want it to end on white tick to make newbie easier to read but the rhythm... well let's BN or pro take care for this. yeah this one was a bit tricky...I was hoping that having this end on a white tick would help newer plays with the transition between the two sliders
- 00:48:458 (1,2) - swap NC to follow all of you did on the following (including other kiai)
- 00:51:293 (4) - improve blanket. done uwu
- 00:51:293 (4) - finish on tail. yus
- 00:51:293 (4,1) - switch NC.
- 01:14:915 (1) - remove NC, same as I mentioned, let player/FL player see the follow point and you add NC per 2 stanza so that's the other reason to remove this.
- 01:39:482 (5,1) - switch NC.
- 01:42:317 (2) - add NC.
- 01:59:325 (3) - finish on tail. yuhus
- 03:04:994 (1,2) - switch NC.
- 03:08:301 (1) - same reason as i mentioned before.
I'm going to lazy out on this one again by saying that I ended up applying all the NC changes you suggested, as they were all very reasonable!
really nice song, If I was BN, I was waiting to bubble this good luck!
Thanks a bunch for your mod 030
General The offset on the beginning 00:00:270 - 00:45:624 because the piano is not consistent, but I can help with other timings.
- Add - 00:45:624 - BPM 127,05 ; Offset: 45.624
- Add - 01:38:516 - BPM 127,00 ; Offset: 98.516
Don't forget to resnap all notes
According to the ranked version of this song, this is 127 throughout the whole map without any inconsistencies. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you're neccessarily wrong, I'd just like to think that 'following' the ranked version here is the right thing to do. If it turns out that changing this is a must, I won't hesitate to do it so thanks for pointing this out!
Easy An advice for this diff: try to not end sliders on a big white tick, like you did with 00:29:561 (1) - , specially when the strong beat is on that tick. It ruins the emphasis. You can keep them on this diff because you used a lot, just try to remember this next time you map!
While I would generally agree that downbeats should most likely have something clickable on them, I think they can occassionally work really well on sliderends especially for these somewhat 'fading' sounds (like the one you pointed out) where the slider workes as some kind of build-up with the downbeat + hitsound as the highlight...sort of. Just my two cents ><
00:39:010 (2) - You were following a completely different rhythm. Starting on the white tick before the big white tick and ending there, here you added a repeat and ended on a red tick. I'd recommend to keep the rhythm and consistency. Plus, this is the only part you used this rhythm.
I've actually used this rythm 4 times during the map to emphasize vocals, and I honestly don't see how having a single repeat end on a red tick is too much of an inconsistency ><. I mean it does end on a white tick so it's not like it suddenly forces the player to play 1/2. I also didnt feel like anyone had a problem with these while playing the map, so I don't think that changing them is neccessary x.x
00:42:553 (2,3,4) - Here you follow the vocal, but previously you were following the beat. It's a bad inconsistency for an Easy difficulty. It's really better to follow the beat here instead of the vocal, it's really confusing to new plays this rhythm change.
wasn't I actually following the vocals previously too with the sliders? atleast that's what I was going for...well anyways, I guess that having something start on a red tick is quite the inconsistency mhhh...I remapped this using white ticks only c:
Normal An advice for this diff: on Easy you didn't use 1/2 at all, except for a 1/2 slider, but here you used a lot and with a really high DS if you compare with the 1/1s on Easy. Would be really better to put a smaller DS on this diff.
I do realize that this defintely is a Normal+ due to it's high not density, I still think that this is well within the borders of a Normal Diff though. I had a fair amount of people test this and they all said that this did indeed feel like a Normal Diff, a 'harder' Normal Diff but still a Normal Diff (so much Normal lol). I'd like to keep the settings as they currently are.
00:20:348 (3,4,5) - This pattern full of circles is really heavy for a calm section like this, and even on kiai you didn't use a pattern like this. Would be better to remove then and put sliders.
Hmm while I don't necessarily think that the pattern itself is bad, you're right that it does stand out as a spike in difficulty during the rather slow part. I removed 4 and 5 and replaced them with a slider to nerf the pattern since I feel like this is easy to hit AND easy to follow in terms of the rythm that is used c:
01:28:380 (2,3,4) - Again with the same thing I've mentioned above. It's a calm part, don't use a lot of circles D:
Same thing as above, I'm willing to nerf this by replacing most of the cicles c: I actually really like how this turned out too ><
01:52:947 (2) - This part is really strong, with 1/4 and all. You should use a 1/2 slider or circles before the kiai starts. Would put a big emphasis on this part, and that would fit. You didn't use on first kiai, but there wasn't emphasizing sound at all, this is why I'm recommending this.
remapped this part + the first few secs of the kiai to go along with the rytm (white ticks) using 1/2 sliders leading into a reverse 1/2 for the buildup section c:
Good luck on this!