Thanks a bunch for your mod!
Adol Christin wrote:Greeting, from my queue. After replying, please grade my mod by voting in my queue if you are willing to.
- Consider adding a Hard diff? The song is suitable for this. A set with E/N only won't be popular after ranked. I tried adding a hard but eventually got burned out from listening to this too much. This might be suitable for a Hard but I honestly don't feel like it neccessarily needs one c:
- Your hitsound is too loud for this song imo. Reduce the hitsound volume of the entire set by 10%-20%. 10% feels like the right amount ~.~
- 00:19:167 (1,2) - Hard to read. Don't overlap here. Getting rid of this was quite difficult as I had to break up a lot of patterns following this one ugh...but I did it!
- 01:15:624 - Suggest to add a circle here (and adjust the spinner for this). Had more than two people in a row suggest this so I guess I'll be adding one
- 02:19:640 (4) - I would use a straight slider here. (You don't need to follow my habit) naw this looks gud
- 02:36:884 - Suggest to add a circle here (and adjust the spinner for this). same as above, fixed!
- 03:09:010 - ^ this one too!
I am suck at modding Easy diff. Just have a try.
Suggest AR=2 yeah why not c:
Suggest slider tick rate=1. This would not ruin your hitsound in the middle of slider and reduce the difficulty. I don't like a slider with massive ticks. It actually does mess with my hitsounding for one sliders :/ That's not a big deal though and since changing this seems like a good idea, I'll go for it
- 01:45:151 (1) - No hitsound in the middle of the slider? oops.
- 02:06:884 (1) - Suggest slightly curve the slider. I actually like the straight slider better as it matches the previous one + I feel like it goes along better with the square pattern before (the square is 'sharp' and so a curvy slider wouldn't fit)
That's all my mod. Sorry but I cannot find more. Generally your Normal is good.