O_O you're the first one ever to start anything I've ever made, thank youuuu!! (/TAT)/
Thanks a bunch for the mod!~~
-Sandoras- wrote:Modding queue Request
- 00:19:167 (1,2,3) - I think this would fit better hmm I kinda agree that the overlap looked a bit weird. I changed this up to get rid of the overlay, though I didn't map remap according to your suggestion since that would've meant breaking up the following patterns too
00:29:561 (1) - you might want to flip this one agreed!
00:40:899 (1) - this one seems kind of awkward, might want to blank it around the previous slider end this one's fine. blanketing it around anything would feel too crowded
00:55:073 (2) - put this one a little bit more to the right and blank it with the slider before I changed up this part to make it prettier, though I didn't blanket anything
01:37:592 (1,2) - add circle between those two I like this to emphasize the breaks in the vocals. adding a circle feels unneccessary imo
01:47:041 (2,1,3) - maybe change it to this I changed the position of 1 to make the two sliders allign nicely c: no blanket though =.=
01:48:931 (1,2,3) - and then, maybe this again, slightly rearranged because of the privious change
01:58:380 (1,2) - the overlap here is weird in my opinion changed to a less weird overlap
02:04:049 (1) - i suggest you make that one similiar to this I actually like how the turn in the slider does along with the vocals + I think it matches the previous straight sliders fairly nicely, so I'm keeping it c:
02:10:663 (2) - i would either stack the slider with 02:09:246 (6) - or flip the slider flipping feels alright
02:27:671 (1,3) - im not sure about this overlap none of the testplayers had any problems with this whatsoever, so I'm assuming this isn't too confusing or anything.
02:56:962 (3,4) - try to improve the blank this is not supposed to blanket c:
02:59:797 (1,2,1) - ^ this ones isn't either c:
- 00:19:640 (2,3,4,5) - pattern suggestion I was going for a circular/round-ish movement to match the sliders. I'll keep your suggestion in mind and then apply something similar if future mods point this out as well!
01:24:836 (3,4) - try to blank theese two blanketing these two would either make for a kinda weird angle between those two or overlap with the previous slider >< I kinda feel like this should be fine without any form of blanket
02:11:608 (6) - this one should be curved, the edgy slider doesnt fit imo I agree with this one. Made it into a wiggly shaped slider~
the normal diff was really good already, so i couldnt pull much out of it. I hope this was helpful, if you see any big mistakes made by me, id apreciate a small feedback
Gl with the map
Thanks a bunch for the mod~~
handsome wrote:modreqs Thank you for taking your time!
00:21:057 - keep this mapped. its a piano note and i think its important. done c: stacked the circle under the end of the first curved slider to make it look nice and clean
00:27:671 (2) - ctrl + H, then reposition. i think it looks better you're right! flows nicely into the next long slider
anyway i looked through the rest of the map, instead of pointing out small stuff i'll tell what's most important:
1. keep your NCs consistent, that is, once every 1/2/4 measures, depending on the intensity and how you like it. keep it strict and consistent. here's what i mean from 00:45:624 - onwards: http://i.imgur.com/Gg0EZ7U.png i NC every measure. also note that i changed the rhythm around here: 00:48:458 - i'll discuss it next point I re-did the Combos on both the Norma and Easy Diff c: I tried to put the NCs on the big white ticks mostly, only changing things up when it felt super inappropriate or it really felt like a NC was needed at a different point c:
2. try not to forgo hitsounds for vocals. although its a normal, i think you are able to map most of the beats due to the simplicity of the songs. 01:13:734 (5) - like in here, a finish is missed in the middle of the slider since you're mapping to vocals. if you changed it up to something like this, http://i.imgur.com/TlUUMj4.png, there would be no issue hitsounding and you're still hitting the vocals. and starting the spinner here is good too, for the same reasons: 01:15:860 - I added some finishes for the Normal and re-did both patterns that were similar to the one you pointed out. I don't know if adding lots of new circles and 1/2 sliders would be a great idea though :/ lots of people complained about circles feeling 'too fast' or 'weird' when I tried adding more circles/short sliders before uploading the map. I also added a decent amount of sliderticks on the Easy Diff as I was missing out on quite a few white ticks, which sounded kind of weird c: Also (legit question): I don't really see how adding more hitsounds to the Normal would make it sound nicer, doesn't this just make it feel noisier? I mean I've got every 2nd and 4th white tick covered and it doesn't feel like I should be adding anymore finishes [/u]
3. use kiai mode for the chorus lol donnneeee
that should be most of the things that are necessary. maybe add a hard diff if you're up to it. your object placement seems very clean and nice, i like that though. and maybe add 'zhou hui' to tags since thats an alternate romanization. done! Also added Ringating's tags which I apparantly forgot to add ;w;
good luck on this
Thanks for helping me polish this!<3
Krauv wrote:Hey, from Krauv's Queue That was FAST! Thanks a bunch~00:45:624 (1) - move up to align with (4)'s endpoint not 100% sure about this, it does look cleaner to have them both align though so I'll apply this as it wouldn't be too much of a hustle to change this one back again c:
00:51:293 (1) - could blanket better agreed!
01:06:884 (2) - spacing how did I even miss this one...nice catch!
02:27:671 (1) - move up to align with (3) I actually like the little curved movement here. I feel like having this align would look a bit clunky ><
03:02:632 (1) - could blanket better with previous slider done!00:24:600 (3) - could blanket better with (4) agreed!
01:09:246 (3) - move to the left (388,204) personally, this flows better than how it currently is I wasn't exactly set on the original pattern so I'm fine with changing this up a bit to improve the flow!
01:47:041 (5) - strange looking slider for something that gets blanketed (suggested that you leave (5) with one curve instead of the turn) I actually like the little turn and the end of the slider...gives the thing a little extra uuh 'hmpf' (strange way of describing it, sorry ><)
02:08:773 (3) - stack under previous (1)'s end point again, nice catch (this was supposed to be stacked o.o)
02:10:663 (1) - could blanket better for (3) done!
02:59:797 (1) - ^ with (2) aaand done!
It really is a nice, relaxing song. Good map. These are all suggestions. Feel free to ignore the entire post if you feel so.
Thanks a bunch for the quik mod ~~~~
Euny wrote:your request! came from my queue Thank you for the fast mod >3<
- i recommend od-1 , hp-1 for this diff. done!
- 00:15:151 remove or move this timing point. (other timing points too.) some where messed up due to an mp3 change..fixed!
- 00:21:057 (3) - it's really silence part. isn't it? so, i think remove finish and add whistle at the slider's head should be more nice. you're right! Hitsounding isn't my strongest part, so thanks for pointing this out!
- 00:24:836 (2) - ^ same as above!
- 01:14:915 (1) - it just my suggestion, place it on x262y171 for better flow? YES! great suggestion (I think I forgot to move this at some point while remapping ;w;)
- 00:15:151 i think this timing point seems to useless. remove or move this.(same reason by easy) again, missed changing this after getting a new mp3 (god bless Ringating this guy's a wizard I'm tellin ya)
- 01:34:758 (1,2) - recheck blanket aaannnd done!
really lovely song. and i can't fine wrong D:..!
gl with it!
I hope you'll like my part of the M4M >< and no worries because of the star o/~
- I really think you should use your custom soft-slidertick (normal-hit) as custom soft-hitclap as well.
The reason for this is not that I don't recognize what type of beats you wanted to empathise but that the change between
soft and normal only at certain points in kiai sometimes sounds really crude. And this could be fixed by making the slidertick a bit quiter BUT
I think the better alternative is to replace all your current soft-hitclaps with normal-hits. It sounds just too awkward as it is right now.
This is pretty much what I've been trying to do for a long time. I just kind of messed up adding the mp3 for the new hitclap properly...oops. Finally managed do add it properly after taking my time to figure it out
- 00:22:947 (1,2) - Map them on Vocals.
- There isn't any other real outstanding sound wich makes this harder to hit for no reason. I suggest you extend (1) to 00:24:128 then copy
and paste/flip it and make the copy start on 00:24:600.
I agree that this does sound nicer. Not sure about how it looks now though as I had to kind of mess with the pattern ><
- 01:15:624 (1) - Start spinner earlier
- The spinner isn't too short or too long; I'd just rather have it start on 01:15:624 to match the vocals. There is no problem in doing that as the spinner appears after the Slider (1) has finished which benefits new players and old players.
I orignially had them start on the red tick but felt like maybe it'd be too early for an Easy Diff. I guess it's not
- 01:15:624 (1) + 03:09:010 (1) - Silence spinner end.
- There is no beat that would need to have a hitsound It would finish the map nicely.
- 00:18:222 (4) - Map this on Vocals.
- I always want to jump on this point because the vocals simply are the most prevalent in this particular part. I suggest you start the slider on 00:17:986. And since this would mess up your pattern, heres an example to fix that.I reshaped the sliders so that the slider(4)-end
I obviously had to move 00:19:640 (2) to an earlier position to show you what I exactly did.
would stack with the slider(2)-end. The Overlap at this point isn't a big issue since new players would be focusing on (1) and by the time they hit it and move on to the slider(2) the overlap is gone. I also suggest to avoid overlap of circle(1) and slider(5) to move it to x:396 y:152. It's not 100% accurate with
Distance Snap, but it's not a big issue since your are only moving it a few grids; New Players will focus more on Approach circles than on distance.
Good suggestion. I didn't quite map it like you put it in your screenshot, though it ended up look very simliar. The only thing I'm kind of grumpy about is the next circle as I'm not sure whether or not it will flow nicely >< (I didn't want to move the next slider)
- 00:32:159 (2) - Cosmetical Issue
- I think you tried a bit too hard (imo) to force this into symmetry and have it fit with your current Distance Snap. I suggest you to use
something less 'peaky' since there is really no signifficant change while you are playing the slider. (you could argue for the high tone in the voice but that tone is exactly as long as the slider. It starts and ends high, so having a more 'flat' version of the slider is beneficial to the eye).Now I know that this dosn't fit with your current Distance Snap and to make things work I had to change 00:31:451 (4) position.
So what I essencially did was copy 00:32:632 (1); hit ctrl+g and move it to x:496 y:216
This is something I disagree with. I think that this nicely represents the vocals + it has a short break before the Slider starts so newer player should have enough time to properly react and position the cursor according to it's shaped without being confused.
- 01:15:860 (1) - Start spinner earlier
- The spinner isn't too short or too long; I'd just rather have it start on 01:15:624 to match the vocals.
- 02:37:120 (1)
- 03:09:246 (1)
- 03:01:687 (1) - Mapped on wrong rythm
- The way it is now, this slider is more filler than a good addition of a beat. The way I see it, this slider should be removed so you can acctually empathise that there is no beat. Here is a timeline example.
I removed slider (1) and added a 1/2 slider instead of 03:02:395 (4).
Slider(4) would be on x:56 y:120
I'm not 100% set on this, though i get and like your idea. I ended up slightly curving in the slider though as I felt like it went along nicely with the slider it's blanketing with c:
- 03:09:246 (1) +01:15:860 (1) - Silence Spinner ending.
- There is no beat that would need to have a hitsound It would finish the map nicely.
This is a real neat mapset so far. I'd shoot a star but I don't have any currently so sorry >A<'
Thanks a bunch for the mod and the starrsss~~~
M4M Request xD
- 00:22:947 (1,2) - I guess making the red tick at the middle more better *Like this slider 01:12:081 (1)* I'm using this shape to emphasize the vocals c:
- 01:14:915 (1) - Remove NC? done!
- 01:15:860 - Starts spinner at here I've had a lot of people tell me to start this on red OR on the white tick. I'll wait for a BN (someday ;w;) to show up and tell me what the right solution for this is c:
- 02:23:892 (1) - Move the last tick of this slider to y:94 to make this more symmetric done! nice catch ><
- 02:35:703 (1) - Ummm,,,,, Change this slider style? done! it should look a lot less sloppy now c:
- 02:54:128 - Starts kiai at here? yes! nice catch
- 02:56:962 (1,2) - I don't know how to do but if you can, blanket this xD this isn't actually supposed to blanket ><
- 02:59:797 (1,2) - Blanket? this one isn't either >< I feel like that'd be too much blanketing going on with the next slider blanketing too c:
- 03:08:301 (1) - Remove NC? done!
- 03:09:246 - Starts spinner here same as above c:
I LOVE THIS!!! Nice!!!
- 00:26:726 (1) - Change this slider style? doooonnne! this looks a lot nicer now ;w;
- 00:35:939 (4,2) - I think this overlap is bad. Change? yes! found a nice way to get rid of this c:
- 00:47:041 (4,1) - Fix blanket done!
- 01:06:175 (4,1) - ^ done!
- 01:14:915 (1) - I think, changing SV at Normal is not recommended. Please, make this SV back to 0.9 hmm not sure since it's only one slider...will change this though jsut too make sure c:
- 01:15:624 - Since this is normal, i think you can add circle at this, then;
- 01:15:860 - Starts spinner hereagain, I'll wait for BN to tell me whether or not starting this on the red or the white ticks is better c:
- 01:26:018 (2) - Change slider style? done!
- 01:32:632 (4,1) - Bad overlap imo curved in 4 more to fix this!
- 01:34:758 (1,2) - Fix blanket hmm this seems fine
- 01:47:041 (5,6) - Blanket? blanketing this looks fugly, so I'm just trying to have 6 kind of be parallel to 5
- 02:26:490 (2,4) - Bad overlap found a nice way to get rid of this *_* looks a lot cleaner now c:
- 03:08:301 (1) - I think, changing SV at Normal is not recommended. Please, make this SV back to 0.9 same as above >3<
- 03:09:010 - Since this is normal, i think you can add circle at this, then;
- 03:09:246 - Starts spinner here again, I'm waiting for a BN to tell me whether starting this on a red or a white tick is right c:
Good. I love this too.
Feel free to ask me when there's something you don't understand because of my English ;_;
Thanks a bunch for your mod!
Adol Christin wrote:Greeting, from my queue. After replying, please grade my mod by voting in my queue if you are willing to.
- Consider adding a Hard diff? The song is suitable for this. A set with E/N only won't be popular after ranked. I tried adding a hard but eventually got burned out from listening to this too much. This might be suitable for a Hard but I honestly don't feel like it neccessarily needs one c:
- Your hitsound is too loud for this song imo. Reduce the hitsound volume of the entire set by 10%-20%. 10% feels like the right amount ~.~
- 00:19:167 (1,2) - Hard to read. Don't overlap here. Getting rid of this was quite difficult as I had to break up a lot of patterns following this one ugh...but I did it!
- 01:15:624 - Suggest to add a circle here (and adjust the spinner for this). Had more than two people in a row suggest this so I guess I'll be adding one
- 02:19:640 (4) - I would use a straight slider here. (You don't need to follow my habit) naw this looks gud
- 02:36:884 - Suggest to add a circle here (and adjust the spinner for this). same as above, fixed!
- 03:09:010 - ^ this one too!
I am suck at modding Easy diff. Just have a try.
Suggest AR=2 yeah why not c:
Suggest slider tick rate=1. This would not ruin your hitsound in the middle of slider and reduce the difficulty. I don't like a slider with massive ticks. It actually does mess with my hitsounding for one sliders :/ That's not a big deal though and since changing this seems like a good idea, I'll go for it
- 01:45:151 (1) - No hitsound in the middle of the slider? oops.
- 02:06:884 (1) - Suggest slightly curve the slider. I actually like the straight slider better as it matches the previous one + I feel like it goes along better with the square pattern before (the square is 'sharp' and so a curvy slider wouldn't fit)
That's all my mod. Sorry but I cannot find more. Generally your Normal is good.
done, thanks! (not sure if I should kds for this, if this is not worth a kds can someone removie/deny it?)
tm1209 wrote:Please add "周蕙" to tags , the artist's name in Chinese .
it's obviously not worth but someone can deny it like BN .
Peachtrees wrote:done, thanks! (not sure if I should kds for this, if this is not worth a kds can someone removie/deny it?)
tm1209 wrote:Please add "周蕙" to tags , the artist's name in Chinese .