community forum

How do you approach streams

posted
Total Posts
47
show more
winber1
i usually ask them how their day was, then cordially shake their hand
Knit
I like to break the ice with some alchohol
YamiHikari
I always freak out when i see them
idkfa lolz
100 fest them and act as if nothing happened
Yuudachi-kun

idkfa lolz wrote:

100 fest them and act as if nothing happened
Nothing wrong with a full 100 stream - I do it all the time.
_Kisume
Give them a donation or a sub so a message pops on stream and hopefully the stream senpai will notice you
Rilene
i stream them till i fainted
Offended
I forget about their existence and then when they appear I freak out and throw my mouse away.
B1rd

Kheldragar wrote:

idkfa lolz wrote:

100 fest them and act as if nothing happened
Nothing wrong with a full 100 stream - I do it all the time.
there is something very wrong with a full 100 stream.
Yuudachi-kun
I have a bad habit of starting every triple and stream early. Unless it's od7 in which case I have good acc.
GoldenWolf

Kheldragar wrote:

Unless it's od7 in which case I have good acc.
Don't fool yourself on this one; your acc doesn't get better as the OD gets lower.
B1rd
My stream accuracy sucks because of a general lack of finger control, accuracy, and losing the rhythm on long streams. But I'm pretty happy because I just need to practice more to get better, until 2 weeks ago I couldn't literally couldn't stream at all.

Although I still have problems managing both hands, I seem to focus on either streaming and acc or aiming, so my aim sucks on stream maps and vice versa.
placeholder

B1rd wrote:

AR6 to AR10 only. 8-)
AR6 is tuff i can't even pass cocaine :cry:
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Unless it's od7 in which case I have good acc.
Don't fool yourself on this one; your acc doesn't get better as the OD gets lower.
The % values do; my timing doesn't
GoldenWolf

Kheldragar wrote:

The % values do; my timing doesn't
Good thing the %values are meaningless.
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

The % values do; my timing doesn't
Good thing the %values are meaningless.
so you mean 98% acc on an od7 song will give less pp than my 92% on od8?

Okay
GoldenWolf
Why are you even bringing pp I didn't mention anything close to it wtf

Doesn't matter if you get 99% OD10 on a slider heavy map or 92% OD7 on a circle only map, your accuracy is the same. You don't magically get more or less accurate depending on the map's OD.
[-Cloud-]
It'a all about UR, son.
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Why are you even bringing pp I didn't mention anything close to it wtf

Doesn't matter if you get 99% OD10 on a slider heavy map or 92% OD7 on a circle only map, your accuracy is the same. You don't magically get more or less accurate depending on the map's OD.
That's what I was saying though? The % accuracy changes but my timing doesn't.
Kwonaiden
I focus on the first approach circle heading to the first end of the stream and follow try to follow the beat.

There are certain streams that piss me off where I pray I don't collapse on or hit too many 100's and it is always the ones that don't go in a straight line.

Now THOSE make me rage
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply