show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Renevant wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

It's all about moe Julie~
so cute
Ja!
joi-
It's okay but for some reason to me it feels REALLY generic, like, it has been done a million times before.

Then again, what hasn't? Either way, I'm still able to enjoy it.

Renevant

joi- wrote:

It's okay but for some reason to me it feels REALLY generic, like, it has been done a million times before.

Then again, what hasn't? Either way, I'm still able to enjoy it.

the manga is a bit more unique ( theres only 11 chapters though)
the black haired character isn't originally a tsundere and the anime deviates slightly from the plot, especially in fight scenes.

but other than that, yah, its a pretty typical anime.

the bunny girl is amazing though
joi-

Renevant wrote:

I actually expected her to be annoying AF but she turned out all right.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Renevant wrote:

She had an unsuspecting side to her, making her one of the deciding factors as to whether I should continue with the anime or just read the manga

Also, I like her seiyuu. :3
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Also, I like her seiyuu. :3
Its sooo cute

also, the manga is super short and barely covers any of the plot. The anime is already past it, lol. The art is nice, but i only read the manga, because i knew the anime was coming out
Green Platinum
The opening theme video and blaze summons are cringy as fuck
DeletedUser_3473174
-
joi-

therealhashtag wrote:

I am thinking of starting to watch this series now. I hope it's worth to watch.
It's nothing too special, it's ok and IMO worth the watch.
Green Platinum

joi- wrote:

therealhashtag wrote:

I am thinking of starting to watch this series now. I hope it's worth to watch.
It's nothing too special, it's ok and IMO worth the watch.
Hmm for the exact same reason i don't recommend watching it. It is very mediocre.
Mogsy
There's literally nothing special about this show that warrants attention, IMO. Dull-as-dirt, trope-ridden cast; directionless story; inconsistent art direction; messy animation and floaty fight choreography...

I mean, I'm not the intended audience for it, but it's kinda just below average. Not the worst thing I've watched by far, but it's nothing special. Especially when we're in a season with 2 other shows that are exactly like it (LN-based magic high school pseudo-harem escapist fare).
Green Platinum
Should change the threads name to Absolute Mujin no World Break because after 48 hours I can't remember which is which.
piruchan

Am I the only one here who think she looks like Chitoge?
Green Platinum

piruchan wrote:

As much as any other long blonde haired character with blue eyes does to me :P
xxdeathx

Green Platinum wrote:

Should change the threads name to Absolute Mujin no World Break because after 48 hours I can't remember which is which.
Absolute Maou no World Fafnir xD

piruchan wrote:

and her assistant is Tsugumi
piruchan
Green Platinum

piruchan wrote:

With scars all the way along it... :\
AutoMedic

piruchan wrote:

God, someone censor that sausage holy shit
Green Platinum
If anyone is curious this show was horrible and cliche till the very end.

So ugly
xxdeathx
Absolute Shit

-CloudSplash16
Hidden-
Oh... My... God, this was the best series ever made, it's so unique, I've never seen this kind of concept before damn, why isn't there anymore anime like this out there "Kappa"

Ok now seriously, when I saw the first episode I've told myself "I've seen this everywhere, but there could be potential in it", then kept on watching and the more I listened to it, the more I though my first opinion was right... this is Fing bad. and with the last episode, I've never seen so much cliche in a single anime, it's like they want to do a really bad guilty crown with a good ending with a every fan service ending, I swear, I couldn't stop laughing on the last episode as on how this couldn't get worst and more cheezy, and at my surprise, yeah it could. I probably wasn't the target audience, but when I first saw that, I though it could be a good quality ecchi romance anime, but I was much misled :P .

In conclusion though, if someone is looking for a ecchi, harem, brainless anime that you've seen everywhere but are just looking for a new one because you can't find other anymore, this anime could be great for you, personally, it's far from being the best anime I've seen in my life, but it's also far from the worst, so I give it meh.
-SayaKai
It's all about Julie~ Lol
Green Platinum

-SayaKai wrote:

What did Julie do?
[Superstar]_old

Green Platinum wrote:

-SayaKai wrote:

What did Julie do?
Ja. Nej. Anything else?
Renevant

[Superstar] wrote:

Ja. Nej. Anything else?
Lots of only-shirt pajama scenes
a1l2d3r4e5d6

[Superstar] wrote:

Ja. Nej. Anything else?
Gave me a few good avatars to use.
-Makishima S-
Yesterday finished watching it, pretty decent but i miss a bit deeper story plot.

I could say - typical chillout harem anime type.

Tsukimi-sensei #1 couse of EXTENDABLE SWORD! Dat sword doe!

My score - 7/10
Zuikaku
I enjoyed the start of the series very much, but I couldn't help but notice that the anime quality in terms of the plot etc. seems to fall off towards the end of the series. The ending made me feel unsatisfied but idk :?
Telstra3G
I liked the start of the anime.
But towards the end I felt that it was a bit rushed.
I wish it was like a 24 episode anime so that the creators would have made it better :D
EneT
Nice necro.
Green Platinum

EneT wrote:

Nice necro.
I wish I had mod powers for this purpose, to stop before they manage to knock every living thread to the second page
EneT

Green Platinum wrote:

EneT wrote:

Nice necro.
I wish I had mod powers for this purpose, to stop before they manage to knock every living thread to the second page
All the relevant threads are disappearing before my eyes. :cry: