unused hitsounds deleted
- Small spacing in jumps in kiai section plays a bit stiff. Like, a normal jump and low spacing out of the blue. 01:36:245 (4,5) - / 02:03:636 (3,4) - they are too prominent to make spacing that low.
- 01:51:571 (1,2) - vice versa here, sound is calm so it requires lower spacing.
- Also, spacing to 01:54:995 (7) - seems low bc sound is really strong and kinda outstanding.
- 02:13:582 (1,3) - try to avoid that 1px overlap, just it looks pretty weird ingame
fixed all the spacing issues and overlaps
neat but you may want to recieve few mods bc the last mod was like a year ago so it would be pretty cool if you get some nowaday feedback
also about loved, contact qat yourself and ask to delove owo
i'll try looking for a mod or two ;_;
o/ oki here we go~thanks
- 00:10:321 (1,2,3,4) - it would be pretty nice if you could make them a bit more special to the previous jumps (00:08:365 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - ) since the overall intensity is pretyy high compared increased spacing a little
- 00:12:604 (6,7) - its a bit wierd that you stack the (7) directly under the tail but you only do it here, maybe change it to theese like here fixed 00:17:821 (6,7) - etc
- 00:24:995 (4,6) - nazi blanket mod~ fixed
ok now my main concern with the map is coming up now - you have like a pretty clockwise heavy prefer in you movement and from time to time its gameplay wise pretty boring, for example 00:31:843 - to 00:44:886 -
02:31:843 - here its like the same where you have one pretty obvious direction the whole section (cw) tho in comperison with 02:21:408 - you change the direction multiple time, like even near to every mesure, so the movement balance/consistency is pretty wierd. i understand what you mean, but i don't think it's much of an issue
- 01:38:202 (4,1) - maybe stack them directly under it to show the stop in the music (stop in music -> stop in motion) fixed, i did it for the next kiai as well
- 01:59:234 (1,2) - imo you should space them more out to see that they are really 1/2 gaps since the spacing of them is even smaller than for example this: 01:54:343 (2,3) - etc 01:49:288 (4) - fixed spacing
idk but to me you visual spacing for the whole 1/1s in your diff is kinda wierd since spacing wise they are compleatly the same, try to differ them more from the 1/2~
- 01:48:636 (6,1) - the spacing is too low since (1) is a downbeat fixed
i think i stop here since the map in itself is pretty solid but like the things im noticing are repeting themselfs
i hope you can do something with it (and i hope i wasnt too subjective~)
cleaning some nazi inconsistencies in top diff up before this hits rankedfixed all the stacks, thanks
00:10:647 (3) - you should unstack this from 00:09:832 (2) - considering you're intentionally not stacking 00:10:321 (1,2) -
00:39:343 (8) - same thing above
00:45:702 (4,1) - broken stack
02:23:691 (8,2,4) - broken stack
02:32:495 (3,5,8) - broken stack
02:35:104 (3,6) - broken stack
03:25:810 (3,2) - should stack this if you're stacking the rest of the combo
04:29:886 (3,1) - broken stack
man 2015 me would've shat bricks if he saw this happening lmao
the last recheckhttps://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10637593
01:45:865 (6,7,1) - imo that sound here 01:46:191 - sound more prominent and thus should have bigger spacing on it but you have vice versa 01:45:865 (6,7) - that jump bigger, consider chanhing stuff.
call me back and I'll bubble!