community forum

How to improve right hand stamina

posted
Total Posts
17
Topic Starter
DaOne
I've been playing this song: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/369715?m=0 and I have 123141830327 S and 1 miss runs because my pen grip gets rekt at 1200/1400. Any tips or songs I can do so I can improve my right hand stamina so I dont fuk up my grip
Conor
.
mashedpopoto
Try to grip your pen more lightly then you do usually. If you can, rest as much of you arm as possible on the table.
B1rd
play stuff like this until your hand is too tired to play anymore.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/160242
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/468200
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/225675
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/544136
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133693

I remember when I used to get tired from playing these a few times, now I can do them for most of the day. But don't overdo it or you'll get RSI or something.
E m i

Conor wrote:

This is the best guide to improving stamina I have ever seen, use it wisely (also play more)

zzzzzz, press key with aiming hand? :(
buny
play maps that are consistently fast paced (constant jumping)

most crn maps fit this criteria
Topic Starter
DaOne

buny wrote:

play maps that are consistently fast paced (constant jumping)

most crn maps fit this criteria
What are some good ones? I am already playing his airman
buny

DaOne wrote:

buny wrote:

play maps that are consistently fast paced (constant jumping)

most crn maps fit this criteria
What are some good ones? I am already playing his airman
can't really be bothered listing them all, so here's a list


https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=care ... 0&la=0&ra=
zwoots
Stop strangling your pen.
Kwonaiden
Write lines 1000 times a day

"I want to improve my osu right hand stamina so doing this stupid method usually given in old school detentions"

(I did them so much in high school that I have right arm of steel)
Knit
Playing with your right hand is a bad idea, I would recommend that you play with your anal cavity or your sphincter.
buny

Kwonaiden wrote:

Write lines 1000 times a day

"I want to improve my osu right hand stamina so doing this stupid method usually given in old school detentions"

(I did them so much in high school that I have right arm of steel)
r u bart simpson
ZenithPhantasm

Kwonaiden wrote:

Write lines 1000 times a day

"I want to improve my osu right hand stamina so doing this stupid method usually given in old school detentions"

(I did them so much in high school that I have right arm of steel)
We don't have that in 'Murica.
Gumpy
Kaienyuu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

We don't have that in 'Murica.
Put yourself in detention.
ZenithPhantasm

Kaienyuu wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

We don't have that in 'Murica.
Put yourself in detention.
Im not a baddie tho.
orangecode_DELETED

B1rd wrote:

play stuff like this until your hand is too tired to play anymore.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/160242
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/468200
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/225675
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/544136
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133693

I remember when I used to get tired from playing these a few times, now I can do them for most of the day. But don't overdo it or you'll get RSI or something.
thelewa :cry:
Please sign in to reply.

New reply