Chitoge's Mom is best girl
FlyingNeko
Lel shut up Green Platinum

Haru best girl
Green Platinum

FlyingNeko wrote:

Lel shut up Green Platinum

Haru best girl
What? She's smart, capable, ambitious, a role-model and pretty. Onodera Haru on the other hand is literally a trophy just waiting for Raku to collect her. Kirisaki Hana is a much stronger female character.
[Superstar]_old
Its funny that all the talk about Nisekoi is "xy is best girl". Although I can kind of understand it, because still nothing is happening xD
You might as well go and watch Girlfriend Kari, there you have around 50 girls to pick from as your waifu and a bit more plot :^)
Green Platinum
Why stick with just 50 girls when Touhou and Kancolle exists or even the Honoo no X hentai franchise too? It's not about quality, it's about quantity and it's disgraceful.

The last two episodes were pretty good although pretty cliche. It's pretty evident that Nisekoi fans are not interested in discussing the series.
KatouMegumi
That world be great to post that in Nisekoi thread...
Grill - Gorilla Girl.
Onadera best girl.
Riyukii
Onodera best character.
Green Platinum

Riyukii wrote:

Onodera best character.
Can I ask how?
The only insight we ever get into her thoughts is "I hope Ichjou-kun is okay/doesn't hate me" or whatever. She is fundamentally a weak character whose only objective in life is to be Raku's trophy wife and has absolutely no other aspirations. Apart from loving Raku, being a bad cook and working occasionally in her family's patisserie we know very little about her identity and life. She is exactly what people mean when referring to bad female characters being dependant on male characters to carry them through the plot.
Pringle
EshkushMeh xD

Love Me Again wrote:

Yep, I agree! ^_^

kouzuki_karen

Riyukii wrote:

Onodera best character.
if you think about it, all the other girls have family members who are either police or gang members

and then there is..
Raiken-
last week's episode is #TeamOnodera attack
childhood friends is good
Green Platinum
I don't remember season 1 being remotely as fanservicey as season 2 is in it's current form
KatouMegumi
I herd in S2 is 4th key owner?
totekingsg1
After finishing S2, I just have one thing to say: Chitoge Wins #TeamChitoge
Nub1
S2's not as good as S1
Meah

BEST GIRL
Green Platinum

Adicf wrote:

S2's not as good as S1
I agree however I also think the Chitoge/Christmas/Hana episodes and Shu's episode were better than any in season 1.
Nevitys
Chitoge :P
ginraene
lol i didn't even know there's an anime called nisekoi, i thought this is just a fancy name and i actually use it for a lot of sites as my nickname :"D
Ner0
well that's pretty wtf
Zain Sugieres
The show fucks with your mind in every episode just so you are never sure who is going to be the ending couple.
NicoHolic777
I AM #TEAMCHITOGE, who is #teamchitoge?
Senjou
#TeamMarika :P
N0thingSpecial
Final showdown is coming
-Mystic

CheerfulToe wrote:

#TeamMarika :P
-shig-

Tatsuya Kaname wrote:

I AM #TEAMCHITOGE, who is #teamchitoge?
I'm #TeamChitoge ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ
Zeralt
#TeamChitoge ●▽●
Hibiya-chan
#TeamKosakiFTW

^^^ Best Girl :) :) :)
[Kuhaku]
<-#Team
Kiinza

#TeamMarika

Tae
#TeamMarika

And also, the latest chapter o-o
Hibiya-chan
Meah
#TeamChitoge
Arow
#TeamOnodera !!!
Nub1
I'm not in either side, I only read the latest chapter (220 and 221) for the curiosity since my facebook timeline is full of them, and I feel really bad for chitoge..

By the way, for you guys that having a hard time finding the english translated 221, here I give you the link.
Meah
Hibiya-chan
We already knew our inevitable fate.
Fenneca
I'd like to think that regardless of our affiliation (Be it Chitoge or Onodera) we can all agree that Shuu and Ruri will make the perfect couple
Hibiya-chan

Fenneca wrote:

I'd like to think that regardless of our affiliation (Be it Chitoge or Onodera) we can all agree that Shuu and Ruri will make the perfect couple
No objections and its also the reason why I ship Raku and Kosaki so much

Shuu = Raku's best friend
Ruri = Kosaki's best friend
show more