Green Platinum
Credit to Nisekoi for having a development and and overall great episode
EneT

Green Platinum wrote:

Credit to Nisekoi for having a development and and overall great episode
Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not
GSG95
I swear.

The writers themselves don't know who it is.
Green Platinum

GSG95 wrote:

I swear.

The writers themselves don't know who it is.
I don't know who 'it' is either to be fair.
Furasaki
#teamchitoge anyone?
FlyingNeko
It's probably going to end up with some serious plot twist; like you need all the girl's keys to open the locket and there would be a note inside from Ichijou's dad saying "congratulations on finding them all!" and it will end happily without Ichijou actually going out with anybody or something like that.
Green Platinum

FlyingNeko wrote:

It's probably going to end up with some serious plot twist; like you need all the girl's keys to open the locket and there would be a note inside from Ichijou's dad saying "congratulations on finding them all!" and it will end happily without Ichijou actually going out with anybody or something like that.
Locket opens to reveal another locket that requires everyone's keys. Once all the keys are assembled the Nisekoi group form a sentai that battles against the forces of evil.
ShiroNekomura

Furasaki wrote:

#teamchitoge anyone?
yes, you called?
EshkushMeh xD

ShiroNekomura wrote:

Furasaki wrote:

#teamchitoge anyone?
yes, you called?
#teamchitoge unite :3
Green Platinum
The Nisekoi teams are kind of like political elections, you know none of them are particularly good choices given the big picture so you just pick the lesser of the evils.
That being said Chitoge is probably the best character of all of them.
Mafuuu

Green Platinum wrote:

The Nisekoi teams are kind of like political elections, you know none of them are particularly good choices given the big picture so you just pick the lesser of the evils.
That being said Chitoge is probably the best character of all of them.
Green Platinum
Chitoge's Mom is best girl
FlyingNeko
Lel shut up Green Platinum

Haru best girl
Green Platinum

FlyingNeko wrote:

Lel shut up Green Platinum

Haru best girl
What? She's smart, capable, ambitious, a role-model and pretty. Onodera Haru on the other hand is literally a trophy just waiting for Raku to collect her. Kirisaki Hana is a much stronger female character.
[Superstar]_old
Its funny that all the talk about Nisekoi is "xy is best girl". Although I can kind of understand it, because still nothing is happening xD
You might as well go and watch Girlfriend Kari, there you have around 50 girls to pick from as your waifu and a bit more plot :^)
Green Platinum
Why stick with just 50 girls when Touhou and Kancolle exists or even the Honoo no X hentai franchise too? It's not about quality, it's about quantity and it's disgraceful.

The last two episodes were pretty good although pretty cliche. It's pretty evident that Nisekoi fans are not interested in discussing the series.
KatouMegumi
That world be great to post that in Nisekoi thread...
Grill - Gorilla Girl.
Onadera best girl.
Riyukii
Onodera best character.
Green Platinum

Riyukii wrote:

Onodera best character.
Can I ask how?
The only insight we ever get into her thoughts is "I hope Ichjou-kun is okay/doesn't hate me" or whatever. She is fundamentally a weak character whose only objective in life is to be Raku's trophy wife and has absolutely no other aspirations. Apart from loving Raku, being a bad cook and working occasionally in her family's patisserie we know very little about her identity and life. She is exactly what people mean when referring to bad female characters being dependant on male characters to carry them through the plot.
Pringle
EshkushMeh xD

Love Me Again wrote:

Yep, I agree! ^_^

kouzuki_karen

Riyukii wrote:

Onodera best character.
if you think about it, all the other girls have family members who are either police or gang members

and then there is..
Raiken-
last week's episode is #TeamOnodera attack
childhood friends is good
Green Platinum
I don't remember season 1 being remotely as fanservicey as season 2 is in it's current form
KatouMegumi
I herd in S2 is 4th key owner?
totekingsg1
After finishing S2, I just have one thing to say: Chitoge Wins #TeamChitoge
Nub1
S2's not as good as S1
Meah

BEST GIRL
Green Platinum

Adicf wrote:

S2's not as good as S1
I agree however I also think the Chitoge/Christmas/Hana episodes and Shu's episode were better than any in season 1.
Nevitys
Chitoge :P
ginraene
lol i didn't even know there's an anime called nisekoi, i thought this is just a fancy name and i actually use it for a lot of sites as my nickname :"D
Ner0
well that's pretty wtf
Zain Sugieres
The show fucks with your mind in every episode just so you are never sure who is going to be the ending couple.
NicoHolic777
I AM #TEAMCHITOGE, who is #teamchitoge?
Senjou
#TeamMarika :P
N0thingSpecial
Final showdown is coming
-Mystic

CheerfulToe wrote:

#TeamMarika :P
show more