forum

Nisekoi~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Nya-
I'm not sure if a thread like this already exists, but I'm going to open this anyway since I think this series needs its own thread. This is just a normal discussion thread where you can state what you liked about the series, what you expect from season 2, maybe your favourite character and your favourite scenes, and even funny pics or gifs. >.<

I also want to point out that I won't tolerate Nisekoi haters in this thread. When I say haters, I mean people that utterly hates this series and doesn't have anything good to say about it. If you really hate Nisekoi, then you should just stay out of this thread. This thread's purpose is for Nisekoi lovers to come together and talk about what really stood out for them. I don't want to turn this thread into a debate about whether Nisekoi was good or not. Of course slight criticism are allowed cuz it's discussable and has a bit more meaning then just saying "this anime sucked" and just saying bad things about it.

I hope everyone will enjoy this Nisekoi thread/discussion~

Nathan
chitoge best grill >▽<
Renevant

-Nya- wrote:

This is just a normal discussion thread where you can state what character you liked.

This thread's purpose is for Nisekoi lovers to come together and talk about what character is best girl. I want to turn this thread into a debate about whether chitoge was the best or not. Of course waifu bashing is allowed cuz it's discussable and has the same meaning as just saying "onodera sucked" and just saying bad things about her.
im sorry
i didnt mean it

Marika is actually best girl

Topic Starter
-Nya-
I also really like Chitoge. She's hilarious.
I haven't finished the series, so I haven't seen the Marika character yet, but I think all the characters in Nisekoi are pretty likeable ^^

DeletedUser_3905941

sukiNathan wrote:

chitoge best grill >▽<
onodera best grill >▽<
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Onodera bestest grill o(>▽<)o

She can make confectioneries, who wouldn't want a grill to do that? xD
Renevant
this thread is going exactly as planned
Green Platinum
Is it the maximum capacity of a Nisekoi fan to just to have Waifu wars?

As Mogsworth and I were discussing in another thread:
Do you think SHAFT should revered or not for their approach to animating this series? For their choice of artstyle/animation etc.
Renevant

Green Platinum wrote:

Do you think SHAFT should revered or not for their approach to animating this series? For their choice of artstyle/animation etc.
I havent seen the first season in a couple months so bear with me
but iirc, the animation wasn't very out of this world, like other anime they've been known for. Ex of mainstream animes: Madoka and Monogatari.
They took the typical route of pleasing angles and some pretty typical animation style ( i always thought chitoge looked pretty weird at first) Example of one of the few unique angles that i liked:
They also had your cute blushing faces and weird emoticon faces
It had some unique emotions/angles/artsyle, but not enough to dignify/label as the nisekoi art.
If anything, nisekoi is going to be remembered for its length, and the inability to predict who he's going to get with, so the story.

It will be remembered and "revered" as you say, but not in the typical way that shaft is remembered for the most popular anime.

Disclaimer: i might've misunderstood your question, just did my best to answer with what i understood.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Green Platinum wrote:

The animation was pretty okay, I understood everything (should be a skill to understand Shaft animes) and nothing seemed really way out there.

But do bear in mind, this is coming from a guy who's had al lot of experience with Shaft animes so I got used to how they present their animation (That and I like their style. Very refreshing).
piruchan
I haven't started the anime, but I keep up to date with the manga. It's giving me weekly dose of diabetes.

Chitoge is a gorilla, Onodera best girl Onee-chan as well.
Gumpy

Green Platinum wrote:

yes
Nub1
Cant wait for Kosaki's sister to show up in the 2nd season
Volta
am i the only one here who is more interested with Shuu X Ruri pair ?
Topic Starter
-Nya-
I also at first thought the animation looks a bit weird, but later on it really started to grow on me. I mean the characters' facial expressions are just so funny :P

Flying Pan wrote:

am i the only one here who is more interested with Shuu X Ruri pair ?
Yeah! That would be so great and hilarious at the same time to see them together.
Mofu kun
I like marika

jk I like the teacher
Axiaan
Haru Onodora is the best, I can't wait to see her in the anime ! x)
The moment when she dress a wedding outfit to win the beauty contest.
kyle8998
I absolutely love Nisekoi!
One of my favorite shows.
I don't if I should root for Chitoge or Onodera

Green Platinum
Nisekoi is still an inferior Seto no Hanayome to me.
leepdesu
Am I allowed to talk about the Manga instead?
Nameless
I dropped Nisekoi at ep 4... don't know why, I should probably go back to it.
When I do go back to it I probably shouldn't expect much except for a good all night marathon and a 15 hour nap after.
Green Platinum

MintLatios wrote:

I dropped Nisekoi at ep 4... don't know why, I should probably go back to it.
When I do go back to it I probably shouldn't expect much except for a good all night marathon and a 15 hour nap after.
If you dropped it I don't think it is worth your time, the rest is just more of the same essentially.
Danielslz9
I love Nisekoi
I think that the 2nd season of the anime will end around the manga 98 chapter
Midge
nisekoi is literally 16 volumes of nothing happening.
show more