forum

Kurosaki Sakuya - Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy II ~Jain no Shind

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loli Hunter
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 15 februari 2015 at 08:23:04

Artist: Kurosaki Sakuya
Title: Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy II ~Jain no Shinden~
BPM: 135,95
Filesize: 29904kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (2,3 stars, 94 notes)
  2. Normal (2,25 stars, 94 notes)
Download: Kurosaki Sakuya - Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy II ~Jain no Shinden~
Download: Kurosaki Sakuya - Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy II ~Jain no Shinden~ (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Use this space to tell the world about your map. It helps to include a list of changes as your map is modded!
SinDemonDragon13
It's meeeee :)

Inportant stuff I guess
BPM: Should be 136.000, but I guess that 136.950 would be fine too.
Offset: 1040 seems to be the best. (never set 0 as an offset, it just does not work)
Don't forget to snap everything afterwards, too! :)
Beat Snap Divisor: Change it to 1/2 instead. Be aware though, there are parts that change to 1/3.
These are:
00:00:598 to 00:03:245
00:48:687 to 00:50:892
00:55:745 to 00:57:951
01:16:481 to 01:23:981
and 01:24:863 to 01:25:745 respectively.
Don't forget to change the combo colors, too~

Also add kiai from 00:48:687 to 01:02:804.

Be sure to try different mapping tehniques to make the map more fun to play! You can find some info on that here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/61

Song Setup things things
General:

Artist: Change it to 黒崎 朔夜 and add Kurosaki Sakuya on the "Romanised Artist" instead.

Title: ^Same goes fo the title if it's originaly in japanese~

Difficulty: It would be better to change it to easy, or at least normal, since it's too easy to be an insane or a hard difficulty. You should play and study harder ones more to get e better grip of them. :oops:

Source: If the song's from a game, series or such, you should add it here~

Tags: You could add some tags here, thought, I'm not familiar with this song so I can't halp with this much. :o

Difficulty:

HP Drain Rate: Change to 3

Circle Size: Change to 3 (or 4 if you want)

Approach Rate: Change to 3 or 4

Overall Difficulty: Also change to 3 or 4 depenting on the rest.

The reason that I reduced all that is, as I said before, because the map's too easy for that, and making all this high will only make the map more frustrating to play~

Audio:

Change the volume to 50-60, the hitsounds are a bit too loud. :o

Colors:

This is just a sugestion, but once you add the BG you can make the combo colors match it so that the map looks much better. :D You can read more about this here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/85821, you should really check it out!

Design:

Just uncheck "Enable countdown". :D

Advanced:

Nothing here~~

I guess this is all for now, since you are still mapping and stuff.
I'm sorry this took me so long, but my browser crashed at least 2 times while writing this (once while posting it), so it took me quite a while to write all this down again. I might have left out some info because of that too, and if so than sorry (again). :o

I wish you good luck! :) :)