forum

[steam] Valentine's Day giveaway - part 2!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
@Aurani
I-I-I swear that's not me! T-t-that's just some nasty keyboard gnome eating my reputation away. I-it's not like I ever f-f-fed on any s-soul or a-a-anything...

@Renevant
AzuNyan~ *wonder if it will work*

On other news, topic name changed, first post updated, code sent to the lucky winner. And from there on, part 2 begins! Sign ups, at least.
Renevant

[ Nana ] wrote:

@Renevant
AzuNyan~ *wonder if it will work*
it always works
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Well I might as well join in now, in the most random of times. :p

I'd like the game to fill up my non-existent steam collection (like there's only 4 things in there...) and also I enjoy playing VN

As for what I did today, I made a really sweet hot cocoa, had breakfast, ate some steamed pork buns, prepared some flowers my dad bought for my mother and played the guitar for a bit.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind being mutual with you. ^_^
IppE

Aurani wrote:

So that was your goal all along. Be friendly with random kiddies, win their trust over by promising them prizes, and then devour them one-by-one at night, without fear of retaliation. You almost got away with it, witch!
It takes a pedophile to know one.
Gakkun
I would also like to participate

I would like to play the game since im not very familiar with VNs and it'll be a nice experience on owning one and see whats the big deal also my steam is somewhat dead since i dont own many games

today i did nothing special did my homwork and watch cheesy romance flicks since my boyfriend of 5 years would rather play monster hunter than take me out to a date joking we both agreed to hang tommorow for Italian
B1rd

ralip wrote:

I would like to play the game since im not very familiar with VNs and it'll be a nice experience on owning one and see whats the big deal also my steam is somewhat dead since i dont own many games
no, please don't try a Steam VN as your first.
Trash Boat
Actually the sentence should be "Please don't try a paid Steam VN as your first. Narcissu is free, try that first." Correct me if I'm wrong
thelewa
you are wrong

every babby's first vn should definitely be Ever 17
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
Well, Long Live The Queen isn't a 'classic' VN per se. Not sure if you're looking for that kind of game if you wish to taste a real VN. But then again, the game is surely enjoyable.

Narcissu sure is free. So is it short. Would fit for a first VN to get the taste of that.

Either way. Become a magical girl and behead the traitors. The luxury other VNs don't allow. :P

EDIT: holy shit thelewa in my thread bring me the respirator I'm out of oxygen
IppE

thelewa wrote:

you are wrong

Or Saya no Uta.
Depator

IppE wrote:

Or Saya no Uta.
This.
-sev

IppE wrote:

thelewa wrote:

you are wrong

Or Saya no Uta.
YEEEEEEEES.
Granger
Narcissu was my first VN...
Treekii

thelewa wrote:

you are wrong

This
Trash Boat
Cyclohexane

IppE wrote:

thelewa wrote:

you are wrong

Or Saya no Uta.
you guys and your suffering
B1rd
DLing
IppE

Mr Color wrote:

you guys and your suffering
What? Saya is cute as heck!
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
@Trash Boat
If there's no info then it should be region-free. As far as I know, anyway. Added to the pool, thanks for that!

In other news: sign-ups will end at 3 PM (GMT 0) tomorrow. So you have... 26 hours and 40 minutes left to throw your name in.

Oh, and. Saya is cute. Tho it makes me wonder how must she look in reality if all this guy sees are guts and blood. Unless it was explained at some point why he sees her as normal. Dunno, never finished it.

The signups are now officially over. List of participants is as follows:
- Granger
- Trash Boat
- Frostei
- RedPanda
- Renevant
- a1l2d3r4e5d6
- ralip

Now, to explain how this draft is going to work.
First, there'll be a draft out of 6 people for the lucky winner of Skullgirls. There's only one copy of the game, and it's provided by Trash Boat, so I will exclude him for this draft.
After the winner is chosen, he will be removed from the remaining pool, Trash Boat will be added in his place, and the six will proceed to 'fight' for following prizes:

1x bundle of all the three games
1x bundle of two games of your choice
1x Long Live The Queen
1x Analogue: A Hate Story + Soundtrack
1x Go! Go! Nippon ~My first trip to Japan~
1x remaining game

The winners will be listed here after the draft has happened, Trash Boat will be notified as to who to gift Skullgirls as well.
The codes for prizes one and three through five will be sent within 2 hours from the draft.
The winner of the second prize will be notified and given 72 hours to make his choice as to which games he wants, after his response I will send him the two codes and the remaining code to the last winner.

The draft will take place in 4 to 5 hours from now. Also, I'll appreciate it if someone posted something in the meantime, so as to prevent a meaningless double post and gain attention nonetheless.

That's it, guys. May you have a pleasant day. ^^
DeletedUser_4041880
Sooo, about that draft
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
First of all, thank you all so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun, I at least did.
That's the last giveaway for now, I'm considering doing similar stuff in the future, so keep an eye out for those! ;)
Also, thanks to the people who mutual'd me. I didn't talk with you... yet... but I will do so, in near future, so don't be surprised to see a random writing to you. ^^
And props to Frostei. I don't have to commit the crime of double posting! :D

SO~ First draw results!
https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Re ... ?ID=152246
Just gonna leave the link here for anyone who wonders if it's legit. Yes, it is.

The winner is... ralip! A copy of Skullgirls will be on your account... whenever Trash Boat sends it to you, duh. Congratulations!

The latter draw, then~!
https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Re ... ?ID=152245
Just gonna leave the link here for anyone who wonders if it's legit. Yes, it is. Again.

The winners!
~ grand prize, a bundle of three games | RedPanda
~ two games of choice | a1l2d3r4e5d6
~ Long Live The Queen | Renevant
~ Analogue: A Hate Story | Trash Boat
~ Go! Go! Nippon | Frostei
~ whatever Aldred doesn't choose | Granger

As I said, the winners will soon receive their prizes. For more details read my previous post. Hope you enjoy the games, guys!

That's it from me for now. Congratulations to y'all and have a nice day, week, month or year, whichever you'd like more.
Saluting out!
Renevant
lol, I got what i originally wanted
Congrats everyone

and thanks for doing this Nana!

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Ooh, nice.

It was a great pleasure in taking part. :3
DeletedUser_4041880
there's a scene where a toilet viciously attacks you
i nearly drowned from the toilet
The toilet almost killed me.
Sweet reviews for Go! Go! Nippon! .-.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Frostei wrote:

there's a scene where a toilet viciously attacks you
i nearly drowned from the toilet
The toilet almost killed me.
Sweet reviews for Go! Go! Nippon! .-.
I know what I'm picking... O~O
(curiosity taking over again...)
-sev

Frostei wrote:

Go! Go! Nippon! .-.
I wouldn't play that even if you paid me to do it.
B1rd

Kaienyuu wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Go! Go! Nippon! .-.
I wouldn't play that even if you paid me to do it.
you mean cringy idealised fantasy of a weaboo going to Japan simulator?
-sev
Yep.
Granger
Who is Aldred though? .-.

Oh wait, its the numbers guy, never mind.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I love how I'm just called ''the numbers guy'' from some people.
It's ironic that I enjoy maths as well.
Granger
Sorry. Its just... its easier to write numbers guy than to look up how names with a lot of numbers are written.
DeletedUser_3905941
holy shit
mutual me
Aurani
You might as well tell him to nail you on the bed instead. :V
DeletedUser_3905941
you read me like a book
Trash Boat
Panda virus is quite predictable, man
Aurani
One day I will become a G-Mod, and I'll nail you, Boat. Trust me on that, and prepare some lube. :V
Trash Boat

Aurani
Trash Boat
wow you made it into FOX News, congrats. but have you considered doing, idk, a hair implant? They aren't that expensive

ASHES TO ASHES

Aurani
I'm over 60, why would I need hair when I'll die in not even 20 years?
show more