forum

[steam] Valentine's Day giveaway - part 2!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
Generally, I have an extra steam code for Long Live The Queen and nobody to gift it to. So yeah.

Rules are simple. Just post here why would you like to have the game and how have you spent Valentine's Day, the winner will be randomly chosen in 4 hours and 40 minutes.

All you have to fulfill to participate:
- 25+ posts on osu! forum
- 3 months or older osu! account
- reason why you'd like the game
- how have you spent today

Not much, right? Then get to it. ;)

If this goes well I might make a similar giveaway on 17th. For no reason at all.

Giveaway numba 2! Due date: 17th February, 9 PM (GMT 0).

First off, the prizes (all in Steam keys):
- 3x Long Live The Queen
- 3x Analogue: A Hate Story + Soundtrack
- 3x Go! Go! Nippon ~My first trip to Japan~
- 1x Skullgirls (Steam gift; thanks to Trash Boat for his contribution)
Now, for the fun part. EVERYBODY taking part in the giveaway will win something. Well, theoretically. For every three participants (until the max number of 15) I'll increase the pool of the prizes by 1x each game. If the number of participants isn't dividable by three, a lucky person/two lucky people will receive two games instead of one.

Participants!
- Granger
- Trash Boat
- Frostei
- RedPanda
- Renevant
- a1l2d3r4e5d6
- ralip

Last thing. You are all, by default, signed up for three draws: one for each game. You can resign from any of them at any given point, just post here or modify your last post (they all will be checked daily). Keep in mind though, if the number of takers for one of these games will be too few for the number of copies, an extra person from another game that didn't win it will be chosen for that spot. So that everyone takes the cake. You can later on decide what to do with it if you don't like it. ^^
Trash Boat
We admire the gesture but this belongs in the Videogames subforum
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
Oh well. Is there any way to move it there or should this one be closed and a new one opened? I was thinking for like 2 hours about where to post this, honestly. >_< Off-Topic seemed the most legit.
Trash Boat
No problem (whistles)

but... Long live the Queen? ew

Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
Well, I'll let the community speak for me. *whistles*
Histoire
give me i like 12 year old girls
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

do a bit of a research, can you?
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
^ this topic looks super fishy. Seriously.
Trash Boat

AutoMedic wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

do a bit of a research, can you?
Mara did it here, too? Wow such fail very fool much mistake
AutoMedic

[ Nana ] wrote:

^ this topic looks super fishy. Seriously.
Nah dude, people actually won there

Mara's a legit guy, but now he resides to the great Valhalla for his heroic actions
Granger
Damn this game sounds fun, let me be a evil animu loli.
And, yes, Mara is legit. Rip in peace mara, we miss you.

So uh, to enter the give away:
Id like to have the game because i want to be a loli and slaughter rule the people under me.
I spent the valentines day playing pokemon, chessing my way trough the top4 with underleveled pokemons only to have my ass whopped by the champion. Worth it, was hella fun to beat the top 4 with 10 levels disadvantage.
Kyonko Hizara
Why would I miss the chance to try and win an extremely hard an unforgiving VN type of game? The reviews and that waifu hunter recommends it proves that this game is up to waifu quality :^) Spending today with my Skullgirls and BlazBlue waifus, especially the BB ones because Platinum is a top tier waifu in all 3 forms. The day has only just begun tho, might tie the bae down and torture him to get him to talk to me.
Trash Boat
ok I'm in, but it's not for me, it's for a friend that has it on its wishlist. And I guess I'll go outside just to see how the things are going, may play some stuff later, but that's it.
DeletedUser_4041880
I'd like to have the game because well, who doesn't want to play as a 14 year-old loli princess that everyone wants to murder? Not to mention the ability to execute whoever I please or dying by eating chocolate (according to the reviews). Would be fun to mass murder people and see what happens to me aka become a loli Hitler.

I spent most of the morning with _Kisume and will spend pretty much the rest of the day/night with them (it's only around noon right now). Probably will play League of Legends/Tera with them after watching them spam maps for PP. Not much more to say I guess.
Trash Boat
oh just 1 more thing. Is it region free or ROW?
DeletedUser_3905941
i want to win this game because i like playing games where i have the ability to murder anyone. oh yeah we have a queen except she does fuck all and likes to live of my hard earned money :^) (plus shes like 100 ew) so yeah i'd like a queen to be at least a loli.

nothing special happened today. played a bit of osu before going out with my gf to buy each other a few presents and shit. went home to play some osu and other vidya and probably going to do that for the rest of the day. valentine's day sucks
Aurani
>Hard earned money
Hah, nice joke. :V
B1rd
such a good game.

best strat is to become a magic girl, and if anyone opposes you melt their faces off with a fireball.
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
@Trash Boat
yes, it's region-free.

By the way, the pool of people applying for this one will carry over to the *now confirmed* giveaway on 17th. Which will generally be held in the very same thread as well. And the same game. And the same... everything. Duh.
Trash Boat
already passed 4 hours, so......
DeletedUser_4041880

Trash Boat wrote:

already passed 4 hours, so......

[ Nana ] wrote:

the winner will be randomly chosen in 4 hours and 40 minutes.
Renevant
I would like the game because its cute af and i like cute things

i woke up about two hours ago, so i've only taken a shower, eaten lunch and hopped on my computer, neglecting homework
show more