forum

osu!mania - so hard for SizzehDuhBawss

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SizzehDuhBawss
osu!mania Is so hard for me :( so sad but I was place 56 on a osu! song Wotamin - Gigantic O.T.N :D
iiyo
you will never really be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like...
spoonguy
...ok?
Jinjin
ok :)
Valedict
osumania hard . .

i play andplay nd PLAY but I CANOT OBTAIN 1 RANK GLOBAL
tkk
bots help
Pinecone
Dear SizzehDuhBawss

Hi. If you want to get better at osu!mania, I strongly recommend you take a look at Drace's thread on how to become better at osu!mania.
If you have any questions, please post them here and we will be glad to help you out.
Have a nice day and I hope you have a wonderful experience in osu!mania.

Hazelnut-
Frustration
but at what cost
iiyo

Hazelnut- wrote:

Dear SizzehDuhBawss

Hi. If you want to get better at osu!mania, I strongly recommend you take a look at Drace's thread on how to become better at osu!mania.
If you have any questions, please post them here and we will be glad to help you out.

Have a nice day and I hope you have a wonderful experience in osu!mania.

Hazelnut-
are you a women xD your profile picture look like women
Cuppp

-Tim- wrote:

osumania hard . .

git gud

Nekro_old_1
hazernuts hot grill
Frustration

Cuppp wrote:

-Tim- wrote:

osumania hard . .

git gud

oh god is it really Mac DeMarco?
Pinecone
Hi everyone.

Please be on topic on this thread. If you have anything constructive to contribute to this thread, please feel free to post them so everyone and not just the original poster can see and resolve their problems. However, keep in mind that this is the osumania forum so remember to be civil and on topic. If the main poster does not reply soon, we will assume the main poster has resolved his or her problems and we will lock the thread.

Cheers!
Hazelnut-
deadbeat
OP is just looking for attention. leave him me