posted
Total Posts
show more
Vygatron
RIP ;(
Verniy_Chan
What...??
[FL]asH
Hello..was just wondering is it possible to re-calibrate the falling notes to make it slower to be in sync with the song? Its a really nice song :D but the notes drop seems to be faster than the song..tried offset to the max ms but its still off..Thanks!
stryver12

[FL]asH wrote:

Hello..was just wondering is it possible to re-calibrate the falling notes to make it slower to be in sync with the song? Its a really nice song :D but the notes drop seems to be faster than the song..tried offset to the max ms but its still off..Thanks!
You do that by lowering scroll speed. Press F4 till you are comfortable.
[FL]asH
Scroll speed? um..what i meant is the falling notes and the song beat is off..its like the song did not start playing but i'm already playing the notes..
Example: when i started playing the chord notes the music is still playing the melody and after like 2 to 3 secs after i played the chord notes the music then starts to play the "chord notes" part..Tried to adjust the offset to the max "1000 ms" but its still off..so i think its really off..Not sure tho..
Irreversible
Try redownloading, because iirc there was a mp3 change once.
[FL]asH
I tried to re-download..still the same :P but now i think i offset the local song to + 625 ms and its okay now.. Thanks..
From 77.72% without offset to 99.63% with offset :D I like this song alot..
paperlens
mijkolsmith

[FL]asH wrote:

I tried to re-download..still the same :P but now i think i offset the local song to + 625 ms and its okay now.. Thanks..
From 77.72% without offset to 99.63% with offset :D I like this song alot..
delete map and then redownload
Topic Starter
Julie
I am really sorry for everyone that still pm me to re-rank it. I am really sorry of my lazyness ><. You guys gave me huge support, I was never mad of the DQ, just a bit sad, but you guys really made me have a huge smile on my face. I owe you all.

Is been more then one month and a half, and still no reply on contest. The manager are really busy, so I won't really blame them for not checking my contest xD.

Here the point I fix from the QAT :

Fixed everything from the DQ containing about hitsound :
- Lower the cymbal on Extra difficulty to keep it consistent with my own difficulty.
- Higher up the volume of hitnormal on lower difficulty to higher difficulty (I did a spread, lower diff = higher volume).
- Added piano hitsound for the piano solo and to keep consistent with the Extra diff at 00:34:230 - to 00:38:580 - . (Except for beginner, since there is no note XD)

All the other stuff on DQ that I haven't fix, I already reply, with each note matching which instrument. Next time I'll be sure to hitsound them, so you it could help you guys to check the consistent easier.

Stuff I fix personally :
- My 6k Another and my 5k Another end up ruining my difficulty spread on the website LOL, this was an accident from one of my lastest update!! I saw that so late, OMG XD!! Fixed this.

So here what I change :
00:09:480 (9480|2) - removed in 5k to keep it consistent with 00:09:180 -
00:09:480 (9480|1) - removed in 6k keep it consistent with 00:09:180 -
00:19:080 (19080|1) - removed 5k to keep it consistent with 00:18:780 -
00:19:080 (19080|0) - removed in 6k to keep it consistent with 00:18:780 -
01:17:880 (77880|4) - remove in 5k
00:48:330 - to 00:55:530 - Deleted the 4 notes jacking on 5K, was the only another that had 4 notes jack due to lack of spacing.
In 5k (clearing some jack) :
00:26:730 (26730|3) - moved this to 1st column
00:18:930 (18930|1) - moved this to 4th column
01:11:730 (71730|3,71880|4,72030|3) - moved one right column
01:12:180 (72180|0) - moved to 2nd column
01:12:180 (72180|0) - moved to 2nd column

@For QAT : I was never mad against any of you DQing. I kept all my stuff neutral even on contest DQ. I waited patiently since I wasn't in rush haha xD.
LordRaika
well...
everyone is waiting for long enough... but we didnt get the respond , even a contest doesn't seems to show any sign that it will give some reply....

so we are bringing this beatmap to the appropriate section(qualify&ranked)...

fixing ONLY minor hitsound mentioned by QAT
and self rebalance/rescale the 5k and 6k another's SR
(6k supposed to be easier than 5k and its done)

as a BN who check this, i cant see WHY is this :

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

After checking, we noticed there is much of the same patterns in every difficulty of keymodes; there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes. Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit. If this song has more instruments, it may be better as the keymodes can offer something else to the player, but it is not
could be a problem...... WHY??!!!

no need to say, that other keymode having "similar pattern" is for consistency on what to map for each difficulty.
Thus i will Bubble this beatmap.

Cheers~
A really good beatmap to train all keymode. ^^b
Blocko
The clownfishes are coming back.

6K Column:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
[]
[6K Another]
Mod inside
00:52:530 (52530|5,52530|2,52530|4) - Remove the note on 3 for some chord consistency? You didn't have a 3-note chord on 00:50:130 - and 00:54:930 - .
7K Column:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
[]
[7K Another]
Mod inside
00:50:130 (50130|5,50130|2,50130|6) - If you're only following the synth here by using 2-note chords, then remove one note on the 3-note chords here for some consistency on them. (except for the ones that have audible sounds that can be justified such as kicks and crashes)
Same for 00:52:530 (52530|5,52530|2,52530|6) -
8K Column:
| S | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
[]
[8K Another]
Mod inside
00:52:530 (52530|7,52530|4,52530|6) - Remove the note on 4 for some chord consistency? You didn't have a 3-note chord on 00:50:130 - and 00:54:930 - .
On another note, the music really drowns out the hitsounds, especially on the Beginner diffs where there isn't really a lot of stuff going on there. It can't be helped since the soft-hitnormal hitsound is soft, but mind increasing the volume more?

Call me back.
-Konner-
Good look on getting this ranked Julie. I can't wait for some based Julie chord spam B)
Topic Starter
Julie
B)

Thanks for the irc Raika :3

@Blocko : All fix, thanks B)
Blocko
<lyrics>anemone</lyrics>
Finally have a slot for this weeee

Re-Qualified!

Re-Congratulations, Julie and KawaEE!
Surono
dem this...
Verniy_Chan
Finally~
Gratz

Rivals_7
YAY!!!!
Gratz O3O
Fubukicat
. Arrow of light in a Darkness room~ .
-Sh1n1-
Yay julie~~ Gratz *-*/
YunoFanatic
I am QAT i dq your map and i dq your life
Arzenvald
wont forget the carrot train...
damn julie this mapset is the best.. good luck on qualification (again!) :D
Adinata28
dem. Julie so henti.
Re-Grats, \ (=w=) /
Haruto
Re-Congrats Julie-senpaii >w</
I Hope This Map Pass the Qualified Section <3
Shinzo-
Hopefully Ranked
Grats Baka :lol: :lol:
Irreversible
Gz :D!
Maxus
Recongrats For the re-qualified Julie!
Hope you still plan to map full spread again in the future! :D
Kyousuke-

YunoFanatic wrote:

nice strike yuno :^)

yay grats~
hope it'll be ranked soon xD
Starry-

YunoFanatic wrote:

ok

Anyways, congratulations on the requalify!
Frostmourne
:)
Dino99
ww 恭喜嚕!!~ ;)
kouzuki_karen
congrats again Julie-senpai ^__^
Takane6
back to the track
toara_fict
Gratz :3
rhalp10
Congrats Julie your map has been qualified :)
SpectorDG
CONGRATZ ~ <3
juankristal
TEAM JULIE !
Rivals_7
one more day to get ranked :3
xD
- s a k o -
it's move to Ranked :)
SpectorDG
OMG RANKED <3
show more