forum

S-C-U feat. Qrispy Joybox - anemone [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Loctav
Holy tits. If you disagree, fill out the fucking form and stop raging. My god.

EDIT: apparently, form has been filled already. So let's limit it to: no one cares if you disapprove. Any further drama in this thread will make us ignore the contesting attempt. If you want to help Julie, just shut up and move on. This is out of your hands.
mijkolsmith
My excuses for posting trains in this thread. Even when this is actually a serious thread :/ Most of the people dislike the DQ for the reason of it, but I really like the map. Every retry for my full combo (I FC'd the 4k another ^^) was still worth it :)

Sorry for ruining the tread last time, hope you'll be able to qualify it again!

(daily reminder this is my 69th post)
Topic Starter
Julie

Loctav wrote:

Holy tits. If you disagree, fill out the fucking form and stop raging. My god.

EDIT: apparently, form has been filled already. So let's limit it to: no one cares if you disapprove. Any further drama in this thread will make us ignore the contesting attempt. If you want to help Julie, just shut up and move on. This is out of your hands.
I did not fill the form as a creator yet Loctav. I don't mind other fill for me, but I'll tell you my full reason as well as the creator of the mapset. If their someone that have fill the form as the name of "Julie" it is not me yet.
SpectorDG
Many times this happens and now people dislike this DQ and talk about QAT work
Please requal ;)
Takane6
Aw.. im late zzzz
/me waiting for Re-qualify
Topic Starter
Julie
Contest by creator at 12:49 AM UTC - 12:50 AM UTC.

Although those 40 + post have been remove, thank you for the huge support, I really had a great laugh and it help me to not give up as well XD!!

Thank you everyone that are supporting!! I will never forget, and you guys made me have a BIG smile on my face haha, a moment I could never forget!
Vygatron
never forget #teamjulie2015 <3
Topic Starter
Julie

TheBaeOfGadget wrote:

never forget #teamjulie2015 <3
Hhahaha thanks! I will never forget this <3!! I laughed so badly XD!!
lemonguy
Good luck on contest/requalify :)
Raediaufar
Gl on making this requalify, and take my stars as well >///<
-Silver King-

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Mapping Quality

• There is an excessive amount of heavy chords within both Extra difficulties of this mapset that are unwarranted by the music itself. For example, there are 3 note chords present for a lead sound, which isn't suitable.
  1. 00:48:330 - There is no reason to have 3 note chords simply to represent the single lead (+hat?) noises here. We recommend reducing these chords to have 2 notes, and to differ it from the Another difficulties you can layer the drum too.
    As you can see, the section 00:55:530 - here has lighter chords for the same lead sounds, so it is inconsistent.
  2. 01:15:930 - There is no need to have 4 chords here, as it includes having 3 notes corresponding to single lead sounds. Also, it is inconsistent with 00:07:530 - , which only has 4 note chords.
  3. 01:25:530 - Same as ^, there is no need for 5 note chords here (and no need for a 6 note chord at the end).
Gameplay Issues

• The cymbal hitsounds (notably LR_CymbalSSD.wav and LR_CymbalRDW.wav) within the difficulties are very loud and can be distracting at 70% volume (especially on the Extra difficulties) - we recommend reducing the volume of these hitsounds in the editor.

Furthermore, it is questionable why only the Extra's contain certain piano keysounds in which the other difficulties to not - it is best to make them consistent in the difficulties that are able to use them.

Finally, the hitnormal hitsounds are very quiet. This is fine on difficulties with a lot of chords (such as the Extras), however on the easier Beginner difficulties they are inaudible. Consider raising the volume of the hitsounds within the lower difficulties to compensate for it's lack of chords.

After checking, we noticed there is much of the same patterns in every difficulty of keymodes; there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes. Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit. If this song has more instruments, it may be better as the keymodes can offer something else to the player, but it is not.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###CM
Why dq?? T_T
overchorded?
somehow it reminds me with axion
lemonguy

-Silver King- wrote:

somehow it reminds me with axion
But this is actually a good map though
Topic Starter
Julie
Hahaha, thanks again guys XD.

For the chord, I can explain clearly what is map for. You can see on my answer of that DQ post...although I answer a lots more in my contest, hopping up to over 800 words x3!
schwarzvgrune

Julie wrote:

Hahaha, thanks again guys XD.

For the chord, I can explain clearly what is map for. You can see on my answer of that DQ post...although I answer a lots more in my contest, hopping up to over 800 words x3!
I disagree with this DQ as well, I wish you a good luck on the contest!
LeiN-

we noticed there is much of the same patterns in every difficulty of keymodes; there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes. Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit. If this song has more instruments, it may be better as the keymodes can offer something else to the player, but it is not.

LOL LMAO ROFL

the best reason of DQ that I ever seen ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ

isn't it same as to say 'we noticed you mapped this. It's really unnecessary, so you had better remove this map.'
Evening
omg . . .

gl for rerank~

or not
NlHIL
Julie, your 4~8K maps seem same because of your idleness.
But QAT must check all maps without idleness...?
Damn it!

Anyway, Good Luck! I shot a Kudosu!
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
죵말 데단해
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
go to rerank!

:D
My Angel Kurisu
This chartset is one of the better osu!mania charts. リーランックにがんばって!
iJXL

LeiN- wrote:

we noticed there is much of the same patterns in every difficulty of keymodes; there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes. Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit. If this song has more instruments, it may be better as the keymodes can offer something else to the player, but it is not.

LOL LMAO ROFL

the best reason of DQ that I ever seen ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ'
This ^ xDD

Good luck Julie on requalifying! :) :D
-Konner-
Wow rood. Not even re qualified yet.

Is anyone actually looking into the DQ contest for this? #teamjulie2015
Harbyter

-Konner- wrote:

Wow rood. Not even re qualified yet.

Is anyone actually looking into the DQ contest for this? #teamjulie2015

be patient , let's see if this will end up like achromat xd

EDIT: seems like the std version of this song got ranked, maybe they were waiting this

i hope
DraciuZ
i am still waiting
Vygatron

DraciuZ wrote:

i am still waiting
same
stryver12

TheBaeOfGadget wrote:

DraciuZ wrote:

i am still waiting
same
Topic Starter
Julie
I won't give up on waiting, if this get grave or anything, we get to know contesting do nothing and that there no point on it =w=.
JamesHappy
stryver12

Julie wrote:

I won't give up on waiting, if this get grave or anything, we get to know contesting do nothing and that there no point on it =w=.
CelegaS
rank this plz ;w;
Kyousuke-

Julie wrote:

stryver12
Graveyarded XD
That's it.
Vygatron
RIP ;(
Verniy_Chan
What...??
[FL]asH
Hello..was just wondering is it possible to re-calibrate the falling notes to make it slower to be in sync with the song? Its a really nice song :D but the notes drop seems to be faster than the song..tried offset to the max ms but its still off..Thanks!
stryver12

[FL]asH wrote:

Hello..was just wondering is it possible to re-calibrate the falling notes to make it slower to be in sync with the song? Its a really nice song :D but the notes drop seems to be faster than the song..tried offset to the max ms but its still off..Thanks!
You do that by lowering scroll speed. Press F4 till you are comfortable.
[FL]asH
Scroll speed? um..what i meant is the falling notes and the song beat is off..its like the song did not start playing but i'm already playing the notes..
Example: when i started playing the chord notes the music is still playing the melody and after like 2 to 3 secs after i played the chord notes the music then starts to play the "chord notes" part..Tried to adjust the offset to the max "1000 ms" but its still off..so i think its really off..Not sure tho..
Irreversible
Try redownloading, because iirc there was a mp3 change once.
[FL]asH
I tried to re-download..still the same :P but now i think i offset the local song to + 625 ms and its okay now.. Thanks..
From 77.72% without offset to 99.63% with offset :D I like this song alot..
paperlens
show more