1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins

posted
Love it :)
Enough said.
posted
I love it
Nice skin :)
posted
Such a beautiful skin, wonderful work ! ;)
posted
Thanks everyone for positive comments.
I will work harder to improve/create skins. ^.^
posted
no ecchi for me please!! (>°A°)>
posted
I'm currently using this Skin - it's just awesome :D
I hope you finish the Remilia Skin soon (Without ecchi please :o )
posted

Mion-Nya wrote:

no ecchi for me please!! (>°A°)>
Wait...
ecchi?
/me runs
posted
Okey I see lots of people didn't want ecchi ranking screen, so don't worry.
Three new rankings arrived today :
- Dark(green),
- Red,
- Light (just changed picture here),
Check the first post if you want see/download them. ^.^

GrifeCA wrote:

I'm currently using this Skin - it's just awesome :D
I hope you finish the Remilia's Skin soon (Without ecchi please :o )
Don't worry. I'm not going to make Remilia skin with ecchi pictures. :3
posted

MLGnom wrote:

Okey I see lots of people didn't want ecchi ranking screen, so don't worry.
Three new rankings arrived today :
- Dark(green),
- Red,
- Light (just changed picture here),
Check the first post if you want see/download them. ^.^

GrifeCA wrote:

I'm currently using this Skin - it's just awesome :D
I hope you finish the Remilia's Skin soon (Without ecchi please :o )
Don't worry. I'm not going to make Remilia skin with ecchi pictures. :3
Dammit :(
posted
scary skin OwO
especially when fail...
posted
can u fix the ranking download link ??
it can't connect to the download :(
posted

Izayoi Scarlet wrote:

scary skin OwO
especially when fail...
So don't fail :3

-Moccha_chii- wrote:

can u fix the ranking download link ??
it can't connect to the download :(
It's works fine for me :<
Added alternative download (hope mediafire will work fine for you ^.^)
posted

MLGnom wrote:

It's works fine for me :<
Added alternative download (hope mediafire will work fine for you ^.^)
Thanks !! it work now :)
love your skin so much !! <3
posted


give me the full pic plz
posted
Probably it's not what you expected. :<

posted

MLGnom wrote:

Probably it's not what you expected. :<

nice scary pic of flandre :)
posted
im waiting for ur Alice and Remilia skin :D

(how can we attach a signature btw? XD)
posted
please, i need some help with skins. I can't find the folder where the skins are held for osu.
I found it for flandre skin long ago but i forgot where it was. please help me with this.
posted
I found the folder!!!! XDD
posted
flandre !!!!!!
this skin are best ever :)
Please sign in to reply.